Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism or /leftypol/ nvasions will ever change...

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism or /leftypol/ nvasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Fuck off, man. This same shit everyday, fucking hell.
>theological knowledge
What bullshit. Theology is like psychology, a study of making shit up. But at least psychology purports to be about something that's real where theology is just straight making shit up.

>atheist comes on a Christian board and protests about showing allegiance to God

You the same faggot who sits during the national anthem? Fuck off back to /Reddit/

>comes on a Christian board
I thought I came to Sup Forums. Did I make a wrong turn somewhere? No, this looks like this is Sup Forums. So, yeah, fuck off.

You came onto Sup Forums, we're a Christian board.

Were you perhaps looking for /lgbt/?

>we
>more people than not disagreeing with op

Who's "we" again?

fuck le off

>If you don't worship a hippie kike more than science and reason you're retarded

And yet you cannot prove the existence of any supernatural entity/plane you believe in.

I don't need to argue.

Triggered fedora. Wahh I'm not in my fedora echo chamber where we believe lizards turned into birds.

Sorry /leftypol/, but during His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

I always wonder how religions like Christianity and Islam fit in to modern nationalism. Does it have a place in today's world?

Take the following examples.

1. Bosniak, they are White Europeans. But they are also Muslims.
2. Syrian Christians. They are the children of the Byzantian Empire. But they are shitskin Arabs.

We can not be sure, for instance, the refugees are not Christian families but single Muslim men.

He was a kike for the Torrah. That's why he talked about the importance of the laws passed. That sounds pretty Jewish to me

If nation doesn't have Christian morality at its core it has no right to be a nation.

>we're a Christian board
A couple of shitposters does not a majority make. I guess we're all tripfags too because a couple retards use trips.
>Khazar bullshit
Do you have any genetics or anything to back that up?

Christianity is universalist garbage. A nation can not stand strong with it.

So, who would you choose to marry your daughter? A White British Muslim convert? Or a Christian Syrian man?

>a nation cannot be strong with it

Except it has taken over the most important contenant in the world for millennia and shaped the west (the only part of the world that historically matters) more than any other force.

/leftypol/ Marx worshippers have no idea about world history. Sad.

Any atheist that questions th possibility of a god needs to stop regardless thinking of him as a magic man in the sky.

God is singularity. Look up a video explaining the ten dimensions.
Then ask yourself it possible for a life form to exist in 10 dimensions, and if it did would it not be God?

God is alpha and omega, beginning and end. Existing in ten dimensions would mean he is everything from beginning to end. Our timeline, and every other possible timeline, would be a part of him. Hes existence would spans across our past, present, and future.

I could go on but I don't have time to write a full essay on here that uses science to validate god. But anons just look into quantum mechanics, look at any modern theory related to time travel and multiple universes.

I am not God but I am a part of god. Like one single cell is a part of me.

eyy you said gaytheist and not atheist, that was an hilarious one

Religion is meme pal and you know it.

And Yeshua spoke again with them and he said: “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Light of the world. Whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall find the light of life.”

God is an obsolete concept made to explain natural phenomenons science has now explained.

what is the closest in real life military that is closest to god right now?

I dare you to challenge this outdated world view and to actually research yourself the possibility of a God. It's easy and doesn't require any thinking to dismiss him with that simple explanation.
Its a non-argument.

ISIS

>theological knowledge
>doesn't believe in theology

Russia.

God is never obsolete, you are obsolete.

Kek is amused

God came to earth in human form and shaped the world more than anything else, the entire western world is the way it is because of Christ, as was his plan.

At most a few thousand people ever worshipped Kuk at his highest point in history, along with several other heather Egyptian Gods.

What happened to Egypt? God destroyed it. Several times.

Yup, Kuk sure sounds like a winner.

You worship human sacrifice

You're no better than primitive blacks who still believe in voodoo.

Can't you live a good life without believing in Christianity? This is the question on which I have been asked to write, and straight away, before I begin trying to answer it, I have a comment to make. The question sounds as if it were asked by a person who said to himself, 'I don't care whether Christianity is in fact true or not. I'm not interested in finding out whether the real universe is more like what the Christians say than what the Materialists say. All I'm interested in is leading a good life. I'm going to choose beliefs not because I think them true but because I find them helpful.'

Now frankly, I find it hard to sympathize with this state of mind. One of the things that distinguishes man from the other animals is that he wants to know things, wants to find out what reality is like, simply for the sake of knowing. When that desire is completely quenched in anyone, I think he has become something less than human. As a matter of fact, I don't believe any of you have really lost that desire. More probably, foolish preachers, by always telling you how much Christianity will help you and how good it is for society, have actually led you to forget that Christianity is not a patent medicine. Christianity claims to give an account of facts -to tell you what the real universe is like. Its account of the universe may be true, or it may not, and once the question is really before you, then your natural inquisitiveness must make you want to know the answer.

If Christianity is untrue, then no honest man will want to believe it, however helpful it might be: If it is true, every honest man will want to believe it, even if it gives him no help at all.

Cool flag, Didn't read the post tho

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a retarded board
Seems legit

>the possibility of a God
Why would you search for something completly useless ?

>I am not God but I am a part of god
That is gnosticism faggot, that is herery

Learn your dogma.