Explain yourself, Swedenm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We call it "white-pixelating" or "white-blurring", when the media does this. It's basically become a meme here over how fucking absurd it is.

SWEDEN YES

These aren't mugshots meant to help capture the culprit, so why make such a big fuss over the skin colour?

Prosecuting people of color is racist. The actions they take against whites like assault and robbery are a process of decolonization. There is a tremendous amount of economic violence targeted against people of color. They have lower quality of lives and do not live as long as whites. When people of color are unfairly and unjustly imprisoned, it is one less person of color able to contribute in their community. Therefore crimes these disadvantaged people commit need to be waived by the government. Of course privileged whites will be against this because they are so blind to their privilege they actually think committing a crime warrants punishment.

>Leaf
It's really not just a meme is it?

It's a very real meme that they embrace.

because in reality black people do more crime than whites in these countries

the oligarchs want you to lose touch with reality so it's easier for them to rule over you behind the scenes. don't fall for it.

almost all swedish media is controlled by one family
i can't even mention any newpaper or small news agency that is not owned or ctrolled by them

family called Bonnier

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group

hint: they are jews and they are proud of it

make yourown conclusions

among regular swedes - i have never EVER met anyone who supported this uncontrolled immigration, gibsmedats to every shitskin, multiculturalism

one thing you read in our newspapers and the other is the reality

Nah, 70% fall for it.

Also one of our biggest alt-media sites has its name derived from this practice. "De-pixelated", implying that you'll see the "full picture" at the site.

Sweden must be nuked, we have to put them down

Can you fuck right off.

Sorry everyone. Another Eastern Cuck was allowed to use the internet by the Trudeau Internet Defense force.

White-pixels, dude. It's a Swedish thang.

YES SWEDEN

We do this here too in canada, just to a lesser extent.

There is a very good reason for it, and it has to do with the white male mentality.

You see, white people (people of the majority race, which is always white now), especially males, tend to be racist and overreact to every little thing.

When we hear that a non-white has committed a crime, our minds tend to jump to the worst case most racist scenario, eg "Fucking dirty hood rats cant elevate themselves beyond their race."

When a white person commits a crime however, we don't really care. Our brains go "Oh well, maybe he had a good reason."

This is why the media companies do this, to prevent panic and mass hysteria AGAINST minority races, the media companies "enhance" the white heritage of these people. It's not illegal because a race isnt defined by the color of their skin, so making an african american have whiter skin doesnt mean we are making them caucasian.

It helps to empathize with these minority races and try to feel their feelings when unfortunate disadvantaged people of their race commit crimes.

why mass media in sweden puts whites in bad light? what do they get from this?
like every thinking person knows that blacks and muslims are the dangerous ones anyway
i don't get it

>They are jews
>tricking people

Why Sup Forums is always right?

Trudeau has a nice ass.

is there a way to save sweden? i don't what to see them suffer anymore

Just when you think Sweden can't surprise you anymore, this thread comes along.

50 megatons would do

#HardcoreProjectionHarry

Stop leafsplaining you canadian cuck.

go to bed justin

Reminder that Sweden will become great again in 2018.

Kek, saved.

>a flower

Politics looks pretty gay in sweden

Whites are a global minority you stupid leaf.

Everyday I get the feeling that I should just kill myself to get off this crazy ride.

>sweden, yes

If you do that, take a refugee center with you.

Are Swedish leftists so delusional that they think the shitskins aren't going to rape and kill them too?

But if you kill yourself, you win.

Victims are supposed to have their identities hidden by the press, not the criminals.

Kill your enemies instead

But you will miss the chance of a race war?

AfD will have to wait another 4 years until Merkel is done destroying Europe but can we just nuke Sweden now?

It's to help them assimilate.
Really, everytime a person of the negroid heritage commits a crime, a white person should be imprisoned, thereby increasing shared values and community cohesion.

How diverse are the senior editors etc?
Perhaps they could be forced by a social media campaign to fill all the positions of power using recent immigrants.
The paper would turn to shit, and journalists would realise what immigration actually meant.
We have to start outjewing the jew.

>AfD
>in 4 years

lmaoing @ ur lyfe

this is one of the best memes i have ever seen, thank YOU for posting it

>Brazil is a part of western civilisation
try again

>brazil is highly degenerate
so it is part of western civilisation

huehue = west. ok m8

Fucking kill yourself, you rotten cunt pig-faced fuck.

>Implying the people has anything to say about our biased and crooked media.
Our media is the most openly biased news outlet I know of. They followed the US election, but all they did for 40 minutes was to shit on Trump. Some nu-male answered the question "How did Trump get this far?" with "Because he's openly racist", and began spewing shit.

>Brazil

ITs funny how again the interracial agenda is pushed a bunch of white chicks with one nigger I will never be able to understand the logic behind this, why do this, why?

This doesn't happen anymore because it's too obvious. Haven't seen it in years, we're on the right path.

Expressen is owned by bonnier = jews

>F!
>5%
Oh god, sweden. Why?

I feel a physical urge to sign up for storm battalion and liberate our western brothers from the pain of living.

Sweden is the very condensed embodiment of Sup Forums's worst nightmares. Every leftist joke, every worst possible scenario we imagine is gradually becoming reality in Sweden.

Our meme magic is out of control, we can't control it. We need a fucking Bureau of Memetic Warfare to regulate and sanction the use of memes before we meme something worse into existence.

Sweden is being punished for helping the Nazi's in World War 2 and mostly getting away with it

is it even trustable? I've heard that they write tons of fake things and exaggerate things

See pic related.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS COMING

I think we should just push MORE memes into Swedish space.
memes are love, memes are life.