4 and a half million petitioners

>4 and a half million petitioners

Getting nervous, DRUMPF supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8GqZh-094k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's civil war

Im a hillary voter and if anyones actually serious about this they should consider suicide. drumpf won, its over, petitions dont do fucking shit. peaceful protesting is the best thing that can be done

No

nobody cares, peaceful protesting doesn't accomplish anything, maybe that's why it's legal

No.

60 Million people voted for trump.

They just had an election, what does this matter? Just because some crybabies can't accept they lost it doesn't mean anything is going to change.

Funny thing is if the tables were turned and trump won the populist vote, libtards would just say "omg get over it you lost crybaby!"

WTF. I am a hillary supporter now.

No because it's a global petition and you're a sore loser with a small cock.

>Getting nervous, DRUMPF supporters?
Maybe I would if democracy actually worked like libtards wishe it would in their totalitarian wet dreams.

If I was part of the electoral college, I'd encourage everyone else to vote Trump. Liberals are whiny entitled retards who don't belong in America

Bots, dead people, and illegals... Just like the election!

>barely more than 1% of the population want to remove democraticly elected president
Nothing to even care about

Do it. Civil war 2.0 the trumpening

>>barely more than 1% of the population want to remove democraticly elected president
And since the petition isn't limited to american citizen it's very likely most of signatures are from other countries.

Do you know how Long petitions take to be recognized by officials in america?
Id say in the time even one Person reads this shit, Trump is halfway through his period.

Wtf hillary won now

>90% of hillary votes don't agree

>online petitions

>Can vote if you are not from the US
>Can vote many times
>Can vote if you are underaged

Saged

No online petition has ever achieved anything.
Why should it be different this time?

"Thanks for the handy list of the first 4.5 million people I will publicly execute" - @realDonaldJTrump

Getting nervous, CTR? You're finally going to lose your shitty jobs, can't await it.

>history books will be forced to write how four million crybabies threw tantrums because they refused to accept the results of the election since their candidate lost, a month after the winning candidate was mocked for refusing to accept the results of the election if he lost
OH LAWD MY SIDES

This is hilarious, I remember 5 million Germans sigining a revoke Brexit petition. I wonder who cares enough to click this shit. Saudi Arabia probably

She already conceded, this is just SWJ and Feminist refusing to accept reality. It's happening, and there's nothing anybody can do to stop it.

You vote on 11th ?
Not Secu here.

how many votes did hillary get? 60 million?
even if it reached that number it still wouldn't mean shit because those 60 million weren't enough to win

i really hope so– anybody else /prepping/ here?

No, Hillary already dropped out and no longer legally running

scared rebel scum?

>the rioters' wifes' sons will have to study the life and times of president Trump in school

No.

exactly I mean just look at Brexit that had protests and petitions and that... oh wait

I signed "kill whitey" multiple times. An elector only needs to see one tonconfirm what he already thinks.

Yes but for sure not with PSD nor USR

I'll probably end up with PMP to be honest, most "right" wing party at the moment.

So like 1.4% of the population? HMMMM that must really mean something.

Signed :^) All non US Citizens should sign it

They don't even know how petitions work, honestly. Where are they sending this to when it's done? Who is the addressee? Who?

Jesus. 4 years is long enough. Is it done yet?

Oh my god, it's a money making scheme. God liberals are stupid.

they still haven´t reached the goal ?

they´ve been tanking at 4.4 for weeks

>electoral college votes for Hillary
>Trump goes full fash
>right wing death squads to cleanse the traitors from America

I'm OK with this.

no and cant wait for all the liberal salt on december 20th

I really hope they try to pull it. Many comfortable happening hours live on tv/stream.

You all do know that the Trump camp has the vote of the pro-gun people right? They won't be throwing bricks... Just saying.

Isn't this like the post brexit petition to have a new election because it didn't go as planned?
I'll bet that half of the votes aren't from an American citizen.

>digits
>no other choice
>fpbp

This all checks out. Kalashnikov master race.

Yeah. Increasingly nervous, you could say.

>Implying most of those votes aren´t from other countries
Seriously, I have my social media feeds filled with lefties begging on their bare knees that everyone sign up on it. It´s subversiveness on a global scale. And those are the same people who blamed Russia for "interfering in an election that isn´t theirs".

Retarded brit bong here, answer me this, burgers:

I know they are very rare, but is there any chance of some faithless electors this year?

only 4 and a half million people signed your petition to make Hillary president?

Low energy.

Over 50 million people signed a petition two weeks ago in one day to elect Trump.

But that's impossible. The electoral college gives unequal representation to sparsely populated rural states, which have always favored Republicans. There is no scenario in which the Republicans could win the popular vote yet lose the electoral college. It only happens when you win lots of rural states with almost no one living in them but lose densely populated states.

These bullshit petitions should have a "vote against" motion. But then again, the whole point of these is to make the illusion of having a substantial amount of people on your side and trying to enforce it on everyone.

>Republican electors voting for Clinton
It would be more realistic to ask them to vote for Gary Johnson.

Problem is, Trump, or any Republican, loses cesspools like California no matter what. The fact that Clinton beat Trump by 3 million votes in one state that happens to be a liberal hellhole is just bloating the system into being given negative feedback. The Electoral College holds strong and is the best balance for a country like the United States.

Or just not vote. Their aim is to deny Trump 270. However the next 'step' for them is somehow getting the Republican House to elect a non-Republican nominee

You do know that you are a fucking moron right? They won't do shit... Just saying

nope, you live in a democracy. democracy won. get over it

Actually they could 'write-in' someone else. So Republican electors write in Jeb or Ryan or Cruz etc and then they will be allowed consideration in the House.

Yeah, peaceful protesting, going out in the streets to show your support for a warmonging piece of elite crap.

Protesting for war. Safety pins for possible nuclear escalation with Russia. Your safety pins would be fucking vaporized.

You Americucks are so fucking brainless monkeys, it hurts.

Just kill yourself already, quick.

I hope the South Secedes

>Problem is, Trump, or any Republican, loses cesspools like California no matter what.
That's because of your retarded "winner gets all" system. In a non-retarded system, if a third of California voted Trump, he would have gotten a third of the 55 electoral votes California has (rounded to a full number using one of the bajillion methods, preferably not D'Hondt method because that one is retarded too).

>peaceful protesting is the best thing that can be done
That's always worked out so well in the past.

oh no, a change.org petition. i'm trembling. getting scared.

jesus christ this shit is so fucking dumb

i wish these liberal idiots would look up the states where faithless electors exist and are not bound by law.

protip: its the traditionally republican ones. you have a better chance of getting them to vote cruz than trying to get them to vote hillary.

red state = faithless elector banned.

4,000,000+ immigrants signed that petition. Nothing to get nervous about because it isn't valid.

it's the 20th and nothing happened.......

I don't believe in petitions, I mean you can easily bypass them and use fraud.

How many more million votes did Donny T get again?

>4.5 million people
>a good 40% of them most likely not even american
>versus the 60 million people who voted for trump

nervous that stealing the election would lead to 1776 commencing again?

maybe a little

>conveniently omitting that more people voted for Hillary
Ah, you've learned well from Trump.

MEANWHILE...

Nope Nope Nope. First off, no way 80 electors going to switch. Plus the vote has to be approved by an entire Republican Congress, both House and Senate. NOT GONNA HAPPEN

>60 million voted for her
>not even 10% bother to sign the petition

Low energy.

>can be signed by foreigners

Instantly thrown in the trash

>she does it for free

>doesn't show up with concession speech for supporters who have been waiting all night to see her
Yeah you guys should totally upend the apple cart to make her president. She'll really be there for you when it counts.

Who the fuck gets nervous about some online poll that can be easily manipulated by Fiverr clicks?

Let me put this into perspective for ye. Of the ~55 million people who voted for Hill-dawg, ~ 8.2 % of them are still in denial about losing. Also, bet money about 3% of the people who signed that petition didn't even vote.

>can be signed multiple times
straight garbage

I've got a computer rendering of exactly how this would go if the electors voted for hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8GqZh-094k

This. You cannot stop the Trump and Putin train.

> 3 million illegal criminal immigrant votes
> Demanding that law be changed after the fact
> "Ex post facto laws are expressly forbidden by the United States Constitution in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3 (with respect to federal laws) and Article 1, Section 10 (with respect to state laws). "
Okay.opm

>your
>poster is British
Never change, Poland.