Kh3

It's honorary Sup Forums, right?
What worlds would you like Sora, Donald, and Goofy to visit?

Attached: IMG_3486.jpg (354x500, 77K)

>honorary
No. But it's about as Sup Forums as the MCU, and has the benefit of not being shit, so.
BH6 is obvious one, but I'm hoping for incredible and moana

>Incredibles
I hope you're referring to games after 3 because that already features a theme that BH6 is adding to 3.

>Moana
Nomura said that the most recent film being used as a world is BH6 so that's not happening in 3.

Frozen seems like a good bet, considering that they want diverse environments

Phineas & Ferb. I'm curious to see how Doof plays with other KH/Disney villains, mainly because Doof isn't a villain in any other place aside in his mind.

He's built a heartlessnator that was supposed to make him more evil because all the other evil scientists made fun of him at the last evil scientists convention. It goes haywire and turns him into dr.heartlessdoof and starts to spawn heartless. Sora, Donald, and Goofy are divided as animal agents like agent P

The Emperor's New Groove?

... you know, that sounds like a better and funnier plot than anything regarding Xehanort.

Would work as a gag world.

Serious though, at this point in time, I don't care much for what they put in the new game, I just want the new game to come out.
It is so frustrating how they stall this shit for years, because they write themselves in the most convoluted mess of all time.

Kingdom Hearts for me is frustrating as fuck when it comes to the release schedule and story so dumb it makes the new Star Wars look good.
And yet I can't stop loving it for the chesse factor alone.

I find it weird that Aerith is walking around in Radiant Gardens and Cloud and Tifa are in their Advent Children outfits in KH2. Also Coco is gonna be in the next game right?

>I hope you're referring to games after 3 because that already features a theme that BH6 is adding to 3.
No I mean, 3. There is no reason why it wouldn't
>Nomura said that the most recent film being used as a world is BH6 so that's not happening in 3.
Damn shame.

I don't think Doof would be a villain though. I mean, he is a "villain" in the loosest sense of the word but it if P/F was in the game I imagine he'd have done something by accident and try to help fix it.

Kh3 has been in development for 5 years, so no. Coco is not in it

Im talking about after KH3

maybe but will you still care about kh in like 5 or 6 years?

If Im alive

Attached: 1443494362030.gif (256x199, 2.96M)

You know zootopia will find a spot, personally I would like a world based on Atlantis the lost empire but that'd be very unlikely.

Edgy

Attached: IMG_3469.gif (500x279, 601K)

>and has the benefit of not being shit, so.

What the hell are you talking about? KH has always been a steaming pile of rancid shit.

I don't need it

I don't need it

I definitely don't need it

DARKNESS

Attached: 1519332057626.gif (500x375, 506K)

Attached: IMG_3482.png (540x575, 416K)

Attached: 6ac8ecc5a87434596c30172e64f758aa.jpg (2066x1500, 220K)

Who's weirder now jesse or hailey joel?

Behold, Perry the Platypus... my "pointless tie in creator"! (reveals Tetsuya Nomura under a blanket)

what's wrong with haley

have you seen how fat Hailey is by now?

how is that edgy exactly?

>pointless tie in creator-inator
FTFY

Idk anything about you but I thought you were making a suicide joke

Attached: IMG_3483.jpg (540x400, 65K)

I'm not that guy, I just read it as "As long as I live I will care about Kingdom Hearts" which sounds, more dedicated than edgy

Yeah I read it as ," if I don't off myself by then"

>San Fransokyo cityscape
>french countryside fairytale land
>greek mountains and villages
>metropolis of monsters
>world of toys
Frozen would fit for being so different with snow and such.
I’m surprised we haven’t had Lilo and Stitch yet to round off the worldhopping Stitch we’ve gotten so far in BBS and for some reason in KH2.

>cheese factor

Honestly this is the reason why I think the story holds up at all, Nomura's plot may be fucking dumb and convoluted but you can still tell how much he genuinely loves working on this series. He's making the story he wants, however batshit it may get at times, and honestly I think any work with this amount of passion behind it is ultimately gonna come across as at least a little cheesy. Or in this case, almost nothing but cheese, and I feel like Nomura's managed to own that aspect pretty well.

Except they put back in the original plot of Kingdom of the Sun, wherein Yzma wants to snuff out the light because she thinks the sun made her age.