Why does Sup Forums hate Flinx?

Why does Sup Forums hate Flinx?

Attached: 2d1636fe-dab2-49fd-bd78-8f8d810448f6.jpg (674x490, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sG5VMlGF4Vg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67570282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't, I just like billy numerous more. Less screen time here, more there; y'know?

I don't hate it, I just don't see it working between them.

Because Wally is a black faggot and Jinx prefers BBRC that vibrates.

Because, just like Jinx, they realized that she deserved a guy who wasn't so fast.

Attached: CYJINX.jpg (640x345, 40K)

because now they are titans go shit artstyle

please point the episode of ttg showing flinx.

I'll never see CYJINX and be able to think of anything other than, "You know what they say....BOOYAH!"

Because TT has much better pairings than that.
Not that Jinx isn't cute and deserving of happiness.

Triggered self inserts

The only good thing to ever come out of Teen Titans Go. And only two vessels in my brain bursted!

>why do people hate crack ships?

Attached: tootsie-roll-pop-owl.jpg (478x360, 37K)

But wally is a gay nigger

Technically it's Kid Flash so it would be Kflinx. Cufflinks.

Because Flash came out of nowhere, has no development or stake in the show and suddenly sweeps Jinx off her feet. At least Cyborg is an established character.

I don’t

I wish he appeared in more episodes to delve into his character more and explore their dynamic.

Why is Wally objectively the best character in anything he appears in?

>Wally
>Best character
Pick one faggot.

I will pick both and you will just have to deal with it.
Name me one situation where he isn't the best character.
>The current Flash comic
>Teen Titans cartoon
>Justice League Cartoon
>Young Justice

Because moralfags don't like that a "villain" gets anything but a place in a cell and don't like that a "hero" could ever fall for such an "evil" person.

Because he cucked Cyborg.

I'll take all of the above.

I like it. I still like it. I assumed everyone else liked it until TTG started. Cyborg goes with the Bee girl.

Mfw Im a huge flash fag and also love jinx. Also when I'm good enough to do art of these rwo.

Attached: feelsgood.jpg (800x737, 43K)

Same reason people hate Matt and Sora. There was an OTP and someone else comes along and wrecks it.

Attached: 1307055048078.jpg (1547x1569, 241K)

I don't hate them. I just hate CN shit canning the show before I got to see a reformed Jinx.

Because they lack a certain thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=sG5VMlGF4Vg

Wally is my favorite DC character but I absolutely hated him in YJ.

>Cyborg fags

Attached: haha.png (390x474, 69K)

So your posting the source right user?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67570282 .

How can i not market myself?

bump

>The current Flash comic

tbf, this is an incredibly low bar

I was fine with it but I dunno. Ever since TTG I can't imagine Jynx with anyone but Cyborg now.
It doesn't help that Kid Flash has next to NO episodes about him. He just shows up and immediately snatches up Jynx.

Because I want to fuck her.

Because Jinx being with Cyborg is more interesting. She could be like he's Catwoman.

Attached: cyborg_jinx___kissy_time_by_porcelain_requiem-d63vtsc.png (552x600, 172K)

Because Jinx is for Cyborg ONLY

Honestly I really dig the villain/hero relationship dynamic. And Jynx isn't really evil enough for it to not work. It's not like the H.I.V.E are much worse than upscale petty crimes like robbery.

I don't think anyone's saying that

this

I dont

In what way besides the villian/hero dynamic which also works with KF?

don't bother

Because Jynx is a Curry Indian not a white girl

Cause BBjinx is better.

Attached: 1503675131677.jpg (2480x2908, 2.29M)

Hmm, that's interesting, Wally was the star of my favourite YJ episode. The one about delivering the heart transplant.

Because Kid Flash shows up out of nowhere, steals what was introduced as "an episode from the HIVE Five's point of view" and makes it all about this new hero, who suddenly takes a liking to Jinx and decides to redeem her, while making it clear he also wants to do her.

Basically, Kid Flash is a jerk who only cared about getting his dick wet. There's no reason presented in the episode for him to think Jinx is any more redeemable than Mammoth or Gizmo or.. that eye guy. I can imagine it'd go down easier if say Kyd Wykyd were also a girl, cuz then it wouldn't be him singling out the only female, but as is that's what happens.

Sup Forums complains about the "all females villains can and should be ultimately redeemed" trope all the time, it's not surprising they'd hate it here.

That, and characterfags always talking about how perfect Wally is, make me so glad when Kid Flash shows up on TTG just to get blown the fuck out.

He did it... in TTG

Attached: Kid_Flash_giving_raven_a_massage.png (537x422, 335K)

Because that ship is forced as fuck while Cyjinx is better in every possible way.

>that episode where robin beat Kid Flash in a foot race completely legit
I'm still surprised he shows his face around town.

Attached: 1512471425379.jpg (328x358, 51K)

Exactly what I came here to post.

Attached: showers.png (142x190, 20K)

Same. That's actually the only reason I'm mad the show got cancelled. I wanted to see Jinx interact with the rest of the Titans.

The other guys on the HIVE Five didn't want to get involved with the Brotherhood of Evil. Jinx was the one most ambitious and eager to join them. That's why Kid Flash focused on her. In Titans Together he even told the rest of the Hive that he warned them not to join the Brotherhood of Evil.

What a nice guy

how is it forced?

Numerous, I know one is Valentine's special.

Scratch that, I thought of Cyjinx

He believed

Wally already has some evil ladies who want his dick. Doesn't need anymore.

The more the merrier

the only jinx ship worth a damn is jinx x raven

Did Jinx ever meet Kid Flash before she stopped being a villain?

this