Anyone else think this is alarming?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/clintondonors
twitter.com/adamakraft/status/677177922508054528
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/866/201610159032815866/201610159032815866.pdf
linkedin.com/in/adamkraft
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o10xcWo2k04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it were Hillary voters it would be on the front fucking page as extremist violence and the user would be in jail

>I am Sholo Shekelbergenstein, I work at Goldman sach. I donated to my puppet Hillary Clinton

Why?

Isn't this extremely illegal?

Its doxing on a massive scale. It should be.

What if your violent, radical leftist neighbor find out you're voting for trump?

Hello what's the dealio here

Should be reported.

there's an @everyhillarydonor too.

So they clicked on the "Post to Twitter" button on the confirmation screen when they donated? ummmm.....

report it to the FBI or whoever handles this kind of thing

Implying that contains every Hillary donor

NM.. I have problems with reading comprehension.

it's a bot using public fed donor data and tweeting it out.

nothing terribly illegal, just a little bit sleezy.

Id assumed donations to political parties were a matter of public record in the us

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

>@everyhillarydonor

twitter.com/clintondonors

No tweets yet

Funny how a doxxing account can be around for several weeks when it's not going after lefties.

Is posting only cash donations or hat purchases as well?

It looks like these are private donations made by private citizens though. Not sure if that is accessible to the public.

Imagine the reaction if it was every Black Lives Matter protester's publicly available addresses or Planned Parenthood donor.

It doesn't matter if its publicly available this is intended to make it go viral to encourage mobbing.

I donated I personally don't care but I'm concerned for the normie donors.

what?

Thats public info youvfucking retard

>It doesn't matter if its publicly available this is intended to make it go viral to encourage mobbing.

This. Wow stay safe burgers. Its gonna be rough for the next 4 years

This
But like i say, genuinely oppressed groups never vocally identify themselves as oppressed, they're just trying to survive and blend in with the general population

Victimhood narrative is so prevalent in the West because they KNOW they have no repercussions to fear

Doxxing almost always comes from publicly available data you fucking retard. The whole point is to collect it in one place for IRL harassment.

>investment advisors
>entrepreneurs
>CPAs
>postmaster

When you're trying to intimidate your political opponents and threaten their jobs but you accidentally show them to be successful while you're posting from mom's basement on welfare.

It kinda pisses me off that Trump doesn't denounce this like he did with Hamilton or use his newfound influence to shut this guy down.

One of the few criticisms I had of Trump during the campaign was that he did a poor job protecting his supporters. When they were literally getting beaten up in Chicago he said nothing. He continues to say nothing as HIS supporters are being assaulted.

It appears to be cash donations of $200 or more in one single lump donation. If it included smaller donors, the bot would probably be overwhelmed.

Pretty fucking low given what I assume is the driving force behind it, but political donations are a matter of public record. At least most of these people are pretty successful.

>created by Adam Kraft
>pic related

The Jew who did this twitter.com/adamakraft/status/677177922508054528

how about one of us do the same shit for correct the record employees and contractors?

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/866/201610159032815866/201610159032815866.pdf

>Trump supporters dox hillary donors
>Get scared when they get doxxed back
Man up, pussies

lmao what happened to "I'm a self-funder?"

Hamilton was such an obvious false flag. This is a musical that said "white actors need not apply", sucked Hillary's dick hard, changed lyrics to shill for her, took pics with her etc. Pence and his team, who know they're under close public scrutiny atm had to have known.
He just happened to go there and cause a petty but sensationalist scandal the very moment the Trump university news dropped.

>that nose

What are you on about?

Self-funded and individual donations. No Saudi money here.

jew-dar is detecting something here

Yeah, this data is all publicly available. If someone wants to create a Trump blacklist, they already can. Conversely, we can create a Clinton blacklist of our own :^)

The intent is to make you mad, and for this guy to get good boy points... just ignore it.

That is, and shouldn't be illegal.. Public records are public, and if people are stupid enough to volunteer more information to the internet than they need to, they shouldn't be surprised if that information is spread sometimes.

This:
>Self-funded and individual donations. No Saudi money here.

I donated yesterday and it never popped up.

Still going?

fucking cocks I'm on that damned list. Can't I sue these pricks for this?

ALWAYS THE NUMALES

>looks a bit Jewish aswell

You mean king Salman of Saudi Arabia and George Soros?

Ask the jew what you should do to these drumpftards, after thanking him for doing this.

You can report him to the FBI depending on how he responds.

How can you people use twitter?

It looks like a bunch of retards with broken English just learned how to use a computer.

Isn't the list publicly available?

You are all some dumb fucks. Checking the twatter reveals that he's doing the same thing for the dems.

not really but as said if it were left wingers the media would be outraged and they'd be banned in an instant.

remember the purge hiroyuki did on Sup Forums users for just daring to say the name of a CTR employee?

Where? Other than that tweet I can't pull up any other shit.

This is starting to look like a nice retirement lawsuit against a faggot.

Why are you worried? You guys arent /nogunz/ are you?

Not really.

We have names and addresses of CTR members.

What's the big deal?

He's not a retard.

Anything mentioning leftists gets deleted all the time.

Witness CTR posts on reddit etc.

He should get a visit from the police, it's obvious that he is encouraging people to attack these people

But this is it mostly.

It's legal. But if it was done to anyone on the left, the MSM would be all over it.

linkedin.com/in/adamkraft

I thought these people were against DOXing?

>changed lyrics to shill for her

What lyrics did they change?

Only if it bites them in the ass. These people are extremely hypocritical and you should know that by now.

LEFT WING DEATH SQUADS.

What are they gonna do? They don't have guns.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o10xcWo2k04

holy shit this is legal but its bullshit

first of all while its true that the donors are registered does not mean you have to broadcast them in this way

if anyone gets hurt this guy could be in some serious trouble

not to mention that he put his name and face out so now he is a walking target

can anyone copy the bot with a list of clinton donors

That would be liberals, I think a lot of people who think they're some kind of communist revolutionaries have guns.

Sup Forums
IS
ALWAYS
RIGHT

WE ARE HERE TO SEIZE YOUR MEANS OF PRODUCTION.