>American Education

Why are Amercian schools so bad?
Is it just the government schools or is every single school in america just complete shit?
In Sweden the school forces you to read "Why everyone should be a feminist" but at least we learn other things as well.
Fix this.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2015/10/06/texas_textbook_controversy_roni_dean_burren_finds_omission_in_son_s_geography.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was quick

3 minutes 59 seconds :^)

theres something odd about that crop

>in Sweden
Stopped reading

The orginal screencap had a lot bigger resolution.
I had to cut some of the (You)s out to fit it.

OP probably can't even pinpoint every single state in the US

#doublestandards

True enough.
But nations > US states.

Not to the people living in the US

Knowing countries is quite different than knowing states, it's not like it was asked to point Swedish or Swiss cities or counties.
Kiss some American ass more though, maybe sempai notices you some day

Our schools are great if your family is wealthy and you send them to a private school. Public education is terrible and they made it a lot worse with Common Core.

But yeah it's mostly due to the government and teacher's unions that the kids are being taught BS.

Yeah but i know the difference between new york and new jersey.
Not knowing there is a difference between two places is not the same as not knowing the location of a place.

States aren't the same as administrative regions/principalities in the EU, though. They're about as unique and diverse, each with their own brand of culture, as European countries.

But wait now,
England and New England is the same thing right??? top kek

That's what happens when Jews run your country. You get a bunch of retarded zombies who are taught to be ignorant

>Muricans don't even know what an ice is

You sound like tourist guide, are you hoping to marry some American user here to get citizenship? Because otherwise kissing their ass is pointless. American dream is dead, worst Yugoslavian country.

ahahaha oh fuck!! i always wondered why the fuck they would offer "ice" at gas stations

So lets say for example someone thinks Texas and California are the same states because ugh dunno

what year do you take sharia law classes?

>blaming education
I paid virtually zero attention in school, barely attended until I finally dropped out at like 12 years old.

I'm convinced these screencapped posts were jokes.

I wouldnt be suprised if we have those by 2020.

that's because high school, and college, unless you're studying chemistry, mathematics, or physics, is just a daycare. it's not supposed to be difficult.

Nothing will ever beat the burger who made polandball and shit.

They offer ice at gas stations if you are going to need an unreasonable amount of ice for putting into many coolers. You'd have to fill your freezer with ice trays for that.

Texas History Textbooks End Up Describing Slaves as “Workers From Africa”?
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2015/10/06/texas_textbook_controversy_roni_dean_burren_finds_omission_in_son_s_geography.html

What this user said

If you're not going to the right school, you're in a daycare for young adults. You will pass with a decent GPA just by showing up and breathing.

>Stealing American jobs since 1778

Fix your borders already man.

kek

>not having enough space in your freezer for some ice trays
kek, bigger is always better as you murricans say

Shutup you swiss cuck

I was an exchange student in the US for one year in high school.

I got top grades in everything (I was just an above average student in Norway), and we did one of these place countries and capitals around the world - American "top students" are FAR below the average Norwegian students in geographical knowledge. I even beat most of them in placing the US states.

Many of them if asked would place South-America in Africa kek, and as the stereotype, think that Africa is a country.

When I was 13 we had a fat kid from US come to our school for a week. He literally shat his pants everyday.

>workers

well they were unpaid workers

You're not entirely wrong. The idea of nation states is an imperialist artifact of the past. I'm proud to say I'm a European, not a "Swede".

>Education system is completely run by liberals. Even by liberal world standards, American liberals are dumb
>Education system basically has a policy of teaching at the speed of the slowest kid in the room. Lots of room temperature iq shitskins in America so basically anyone with avg. intelligence isnt challanged at all in school

Top notch elementary, university, and private schools
Absolutely disasterous middle, high, and public schools.

Tell me more about how your countrymen can locate any US state other than California, New York, Michigan, Texas and Florida on a map.

> All 3 gears in perpetual gridlock
Beautiful.

>feign lack of knowledge
>get easy replies
Why are yuropoors so gullible?

you fucking self hating mongoloids, no wonder nobody has ever liked you

Do you have to be such a stereotype?

> Feign lack of knowledge
> Get educated
It's almost as though pol believes in civilization.

>snowniggers

Americans are stupid, thus they can't fix an education system, thus the youdng americans stay retarded, thus they can't fix a better education system later on

It's a circle you see

...help

>implying conservatives are more intelligent

They teach creationnism in a large part of your schools.
Liberals are the easy excuse, truth is that the majority of white americans (the ones that are meant to carry the country) are ferociously anti-intellectualism mostly because the churches see it are a threat for their influences and pushed the meme that knowledge and critical thinking is a sin.

It's even more retarded considering the american "conservative" litterature (ie traditionnalist-libertarian) of the XIXth and the early XXth is one of the richest, but the republicans totally dropped it and went full retard letting the left occupying the entire field from WW2 until today.

There is an entire intelectual conservative movement to rebuild in the USA, the good thing is that the right leaning millenials seem much more cultured than their parents since they had to develop convincing arguments and critical skills as a minority.

fuckin magnets

Technically....

>swddish faggotry
>swedish 2 million nigger immigrants

Because we have schools in places like Detroit that destroys our mean. Sage

They're probably jokes, hopping on the (you) train.
I say probably because some of them are genuinely dumb.

Think the problem is more people of shit intelligence have access to the internet,and know Sup Forums more than all the other euro nations.