Friendly reminder that Antarctica is the last bastion of Western Civilisation and if your country does not own a part...

Friendly reminder that Antarctica is the last bastion of Western Civilisation and if your country does not own a part of Antarctica in pic related then consider yourself a degenerate.

Fellow Antarctica countries, should we create an organisation that manages Antarctica? I was thinking maybe we name it 'Snow Bros.'

What we do in this organisation is we create ways to build Antarctica into a liveable place that will nurture our western cultures.

Again, only countries that own a slice of Antarctica can join, so FUCK OFF CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#Inequality-adjusted_HDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavia_(ship)#Murders
youtube.com/watch?v=acI6bGYH0Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Skal norwaynigger

if you melt the ice, it freezes

>gauchos trying to enroach on anglo territory
Do they ever learn?

The Queen owns more than half

I know you're being ironic but I really wish all of Canada got an IP ban

Cheers

I hereby claim all unclaimed Antarctic territory in the name of South Korea.

Good. Now I can into antarctic thread.

Call one of the 8 and tell them the good news!!

>Earth
>>>unclaimed land
You're fucking kidding me

If numbers repeat themselves, all of Antarctica will be Norwegian territory

Can we annex France's portion of the antarctic pie?

according to the antarctica agreement no one is allowed to actually claim that area of antarctica

>we own all of Argentina's clay

pottery

Why the fuck is britains retarded child allowed to have this much land in Antarctica?

u talkin 2 me cunt

careful buddy, if antarctica melts then the netherlands is the first to drown

>ITT: Sup Forums makes a snow base in Antarctica

Why,,,,,,,, whats there?
The hole?

>agree to forbid anyone from claiming that area
>name it unclaimed land

It does, but the annoying thing is more that the UK's territorial claims for Antarctica is much larger than perceived on that graph due to territories south of Africa, so I would take it with a pinch of salt.

The agreement ends soon >:)

You wouldn't be able to see the white flag with all that snow

no one gives a fuck what a bunch of prison descendants have to say

The land is supposed to be the flag

>ooga booga clog clog

Go back to your green master cheese-eating dopefiend

Actually, that 'unclaimed' land is more of an 'unclaimed but reserved' type thing. The US and USSR reserved the rights to claim that part and split it amongst themselves, should they ever want to. As such, they'll probably be part of Snow Bros too.

>dump prisoners onto a desert
>the prisoners form a country
>country is officially better than canads

canada are you even trying

Na son it's all about the northpoll everyone knows that you dumb fuck. And Canada owns it and maybe Russia if we let them.

We discovered your island of sand and hobbits but were too disgusted by them and turned around, you're lucky we told anyone about it or your ancestors would just have died in jail back in the UK.

You're only allowed to post in this thread if your HDI is in the world's top 5

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#Inequality-adjusted_HDI

Oh looooook, Canada's not there! Gosh, guess it's time for you to go

>No one is allowed to break German-Soviet Non-Aggression pact of 1939
I will and that part will be proud Mongolian clay. No Muslims, Jews, niggers, or any other Untermensch allowed.

As I remember it you actually stayed here and raped each other to death/ate each other, because the Dutch are degenerate monsters in human skin costumes :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavia_(ship)#Murders

Also:

> De Vlamingh led a fleet of three ships, De Geelvink, De Nijptang and Weseltje and anchored on the northern side of the island, near The Basin. He described the island as a "...a paradise on earth"

Have fun slowly evolving into arabs or abos, there is no future for the European in Australia and it's best we give it to Japan like Hitler wanted to because it's just a liability now - it was never supposed to be taken seriously.

fly American there:
youtube.com/watch?v=acI6bGYH0Ns

skål cunt

Says the country currently accepting large numbers of Syrian economic migrants and Asians because "diversity LMAO".

At least Australians actually have the mental capacity to elect a right-wing Prime Minister. At least Australians actually have a future in the event of nuclear war because we're not America's hat.

Meanwhile in Canada, Trudeau makes his cabinet a human race rainbow rather than hiring based on qualification. Because IT'S 2016 PEOPLE!!!!

Antarctica for the Antarcticians!

France and the UK will fill their slices with Muslims and Africans and ruin Antarctica for everyone.

You can tell Antarctica isn't worth shit because no relevant countries are involved.
Norway? Argentina? Fucking Australia? LEL

Yet when it comes to the north poll related matters, U.S, China, Russia, and most of all Canada are all up in arms wanting the dominant piece of the pie.

>Canada talking about relevancy

You're just snowy Australia with less potential for tourism and a lower HDI, sit the fuck down leaf.

this pie is bullshit!

bulgaria has planted its flag on the south pole and the Bulgarian Antarctic Institute has operated on antarctica since the 80s.

we belong on the south pole too, faggots!