Are Africans truly the superior race?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the ever living fuck is on that snakes body?

They're like orcs, but weak

>N*ggers
>Human

On one hand wherever I go I must also rape,
on the other super-aids is hell of a thing.

Lol

Those are some nice titties tbqh

Yes, nigerian hookers are just 20€ per hour

dun talk shit bout muh baby momma

Those nicely shape breast and nipple. to bad normal nigger don't have those

they look like they're made out of clay

kek
is this fucking ice lmao

>can cure aids by fucking
>immune to/don't give a fuck about ebola
>recycle nutrients by shitting/pissing upstream
>managed to kick out the white man who was stealing their land's energy
>don't even technically need food to reproduce
>built the Egyptian space center with superior black knowledge and magics
Truely the master race.

In all honesty we should left Africa alone.
Should stated in Moroccan coast area,but left anything south of that alone.Sure they not advance as the west,but they was happy with their life.Now the unhappy shits,and ungrateful. Sure we fuck'd their old happyness,but now we blamed for anything in their new happyness if something goes wrong.

>Africans try to force a perfectly happy hunter gathering tribe to modernize,they get sick from to much food and introduces alcohol.

>hunter ate first then children and women. Now they trade for alcohol first.

>western world are the bad guys even when we force other Africans to modernize.

That's the most unattractive thing about black women. Besides the vagina.

They have perky titties

Yes

Scuffed yearbook cx

>In all honesty we should left Africa alone.

I always thought that that was the biggest political message of Star Trek, the Prime Directive.

Replacing "pre-Warp civilization" with "pre-wheel civilization" of course.

These are Namibian Himba women I think. They're famous for having nice titties and liking BWC. Not sure why I point this out, but as far as Africans go they're definitely superior to most of them.

They adapted to their enviorment. In afrika there is no need to be intelligent or productive. Evolution decided black people would be more likely to survive their enviorment if they could run faster, kill without a tought, rape indiscriminately and produce as much offspring as possible, without thinking for a second if they could be fed. They behave like a lot of animals actually. Regrettably there are no predators to keep their population in check anymore. R.i.p. earth.

Himba women are hot, once you get past the mud

to tell you the truth, every single human species was originated in East Africa around that little horn.

>Next human will be a long distance runner.

There is big difference between african "races".

Yes. Very superior. Much race.

>Famous for like BWC
Is that just a thing you made up?

Let her take a shower for 2 hours and make a HIV test, then i would smash her.

Yes

The mud protects them from skin cancer and disease-carrying insects, thus it IS why they're healthier and thus more attractive.

It might be cows shit.

WE

No. It's just a widely-held stereotype about Himba women. Don't ask me why.

>You can never marry a QT African warrior becuase no matter how QT she, how smart she is or how conservative her morals are, she probably has AIDS.

Thus you should shut your thus mouth you thus faggot

WUZ

>being thus triggered

They are superior, even the females have penises!

Cool beads, I guess.

>as I type this on my laptop in a nice air conditioned room with a fridge full of food

Come home white man

abos are even more like weak orcs

dumbest and violent people on the face of the earth.

Orcs are white doe.

>orcs
>warrior race

Never seen a nigger warrior

We're talking about LotR not kiddy shit.

Let's say she doesn't have aids, would you be smashed by this african qt Sup Forums?
Just imagine the strenght and stamina, it MUST be something else...

I'm attracted to horses so I love black pussy.

>lotr
>not gay kiddy shit

pick one.

>Oh frodo let me put your cock ring on
>t. homo hobbit

kek but lotr is awesome
t. grown man

They wear no shirts yet I can look at their tits and judge them by their faces. Still better wife material than most women I deal with.

BROTIP: Bible says there is no superior race. Look at what happened to Miriam when she prayed to god about Moses marrying an Ethiopian hottie.

A threesome would still be fun...

How much for half dozen of good stock?

They are superior at certain things - sprinting, basketball, boxing, manual labor, creating music with beats. Unfortunately we do not keep them confined to roles that play to their strengths and this bites us in the ass hardcore.

I'm fairly certain Sup Forums could meme a dictator into power and make his goons go to war with other goons.

what do you say fellas? do we start our own meme warlord and empire?

>

Are they naturally reddish like that?

With social security going the way it is I think I will be able to afford a nice little retirement villa and at couple Himba girls.

East Africans actually have quite a low rate of HIV infection. It's the Tswana and Namibian girls you have to watch out for. They're qt and pretty much entirely westernised and most of them have a fetish for white dudes, but literallt 25% of them have AIDS

>Tough anglo shit

Australian
>beaten by emus

Canada
>really need to say anything ?

USA
>beaten by vietnamese farmers

UK
>let the others fight for you

New Zealand
>never fought a war on it's own.

Tough Anglo Bantz would be more appropriate

kek

eat a cock frog boy.
you can either help us meme a warlord into power or not

Ya they can be cute but they are the exception not the rule.

to be fair, her neck is all the way back

more pics like this pls.
Do any tribes wear nothing at all?

Makes you think...

>You will never be an early colonist who lures girls of various tribes with your big supply of food to make them like you and cherish their upcoming children made by your semen to slowly replace the genetic pool.

um...taller lady has a weird forehead...looks like some kind of implant is in there. Possible alien baby or something.

Yes. Considering everyone is gonna get blacked in the future

amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/

SNU SNU

The black people that built empires and extended science and trade networks arround the desert are extinct, we only have niggers or nomads.

>France

I'd comment on how the Emu war was the most terrifying and brutal small scale conflict in history, and how this Sup Forums tier bullshit isn't funny, but the irony in your post is too much.

Ikr

That has to be shooped

BIG

Slave race.

>Be French
>Disparage every nation involved in keeping France alive

But why though?

WHITE

>mud people
that's really offensive. the correct term is clay people

>Steamrolled by Germans in a mere 3 weeks

>black women in africa not hambeasts like in america
Seriously, they'd be far less ugly without the obesity.

>I'd comment on how the Emu war was the most terrifying and brutal small scale conflict in history
What? They're fucking birds. Just eat them

>those bodies
HNNNNGNGNGNGNGNGNGNG
would colonize

You make me proud

CLOUD

Africa is a continent you moron.

>900 million Nigerians

white girls getting mad about the superior big black nipple (bbn)
get over it. your tiny pink baby nipples can't satisfy the white man

Shit this stuff gives me jungle fever

If we had a military division with the bullet-carrying capacity of these birds it would face any army in the world... They can face machine guns with the invulnerability of tanks. They are like Zulus whom even dum-dum bullets could not stop. Do not underestimate the Emu.

no south afriica

Haven't seen one nigger except the nigger orcs in the entire series, except a few kangz in the hobbit

Clay is light brown. Besides, you're disrespecting golems.

>you will never conquer an African tribe and impregnate all their women as a colonist

>In all honesty we should left Africa alone.

Probably, but the Mercantilist economic polices of the early modern period was the biggest push towards conquering other countries and taking their resources for the mother land. The only way you were going to avoid the imperialist policies of that era would be to advance economic theory by about 200 years to the insights of Adam Smith and David Ricardo in the 15th century. Even then, you would still have the missionaries, but at least it would have been less state-sponsored imperialism.

>you will never be groped by tribal mud darkies
>tribal mud darkies will never raid your tent at night and force you down to ride on your dick
I want to die.

AYOO HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

>this pic
>this shit skin
no thanks

I would totally love to sin a with a hot black girl but I would never have a kid outside my race.

..... after she eat white boy?

>body
yes
>face
no thx