Why do russians claim to be uncucked, if they have more muslims than half of europe?

Why do russians claim to be uncucked, if they have more muslims than half of europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

regnum.ru/news/polit/1608874.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Q8L7LD2XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they dont allow their muslims to rape their women , Abdul

They will probably say something along the line that they keep their muslims in check, that they are "good" muslims.

1. Russia is vastly bigger than Europe, so we can have that many no problem.
2. Most of Russia's muslims live in discreet communities, cities and even nations like Chechnya, which is technically "Russia" and so influences demographics.
3. Our muslims don't approve of race-mixing and tend to keep to themselves. They would rather kill themselves in jihad than fully integrate into our society.

>Muh mohammed cartoon
Do you understand that mocking God and christians also forbiden?

>Our muslims don't approve of race-mixing
yeah, except I see more and more white slavic women with obviously muslim children

Russia is a Cuckland.

There's such a thing as white Muslims, Boris. Muslim isn't a race.

They might be secular Kazakhs, not Muslims

you idiot!

Muslim is a proxy word for sandniggers as well.

No white (sane) person is a muslim. Islam is the relgigion of sandniggers.

Aside from Chechen scum Russian Muslims are exactly that. Russian-Muslims, they're tame and follow their country not their sharia. It's pretty awesome.

Eastern Emperor Putin keeps them in check.

>white slavic women with obviously muslim children
this is a huge problem.
Are the russian women not race-aware?
I mean dont they feel that racemixing is terrible for them an the nation?

or, more likely, go out with shit-tier Tajiks or Uzbeks like the inkpots they are

Even the Chechen niggers are whiter than you "white" Europeans.

bullshit.

Chechens are just Turks.
And turks are sandniggers

If you are not cucks then why do you holodomor Ukrainians but not Muslims?

Because we came to them and raped their women and took their lands. Not what the Europeans did.

Russia is shit. Putin is busily importing people similar to the ones our masters are opening the doors for.

this.

they get cucked as well. All white races get cucked by brown races at the moment.
Because women are sluts.
This racemixing is a huge problem.

Yeah it seems like russian muslims have for the most part assimilated into the dominant culture. Thats the major difference.

6.4% Muslims, all of which are native, non imported from the third world.

well, i dont think so.
The sandnigger population is growing while the white russians are on the decline.
The sandniggers are just patient because they know that they will be in power in few decades.

19th century Sup Forums

>why is Britain saying they are white if they have so many Indians in their empire?

Putin is basically exactly opposite of what conservatives and altright or whatever hold dear. Yet people here believe he is eastern Pinochet.

> mental genetics

because the government steps on the balls of everyone trying to speak out against muslims (and rarely vice versa)

> holodomor
Mass starvation happened not only in Ukraine, the Volga region and Kazakhstan have been also affected.

We dont. Only commies, liberashkas and putinbots do. And i dont understand, why you, anons, dont help us to shut them down whey they start crying about "muh multiculti empire", "muh Russia will shrink to Moskow region" and other bullshit.

Russia is so uncucked I could link you to the Stormfront post where it says that Russia is totally uncucked.

We don't claim that
Western right-wingers do

I thought all the Uzbeks and Tajiks are muslim. Are they buddhist or something?

>Stormfront
they are a minority in russia.
The sandnigger population is growing very fast.
All the white races on this planet are in a threat to get overwhelmed by brown races.

Isalm gives the an hive-mind ideology which helps them to coordinate the masses

Whoops, I can't link you to the Stormfront because it's blocked in Russia. :^)

Why do I never see a Rus in Aus?
I've always wanted to drink with you guys, but the only opportunity I have ever had was in shitty, shitty Da Nang.

Russian Muslims are white, secular and loyal to Putin

this.

and you know why? because we have documentations here from the main stream media that portraits the russians as evil racist biggots.

There the right wingers thing: he he he yes thats exactly how we should do it!

Reality: white races get cucked

lol
sure, you moron

They are not. Putin suck their cocks and they become more and more radicalased. Even fucking tatars. But putinbots will deny it.

regnum.ru/news/polit/1608874.html

>be Kazakh
>move to America
>become orthodox

Islam needs to BTFO of the Stans

>If you are not cucks then why do you holodomor Ukrainians but not Muslims?
>then why do you
>russians
>you

>Stalin (real name Iosif Vissarionovich Jugashwili)
>Georgian
>non-white
>typical Ahmed-like face

Russians so guilty.

>waifunigger spewing retarded bullshit
Like a clockwork.

Don't forget they are commies too

>I thought all the Uzbeks and Tajiks are muslim.
They are.

Welcome to Russia.

Then wtf is the Bosniak talking about.
The delusions are incredible.

Oh hi.

white guilt also for you.
Welcome to the club

Yeah but at least Russia is pretty uncucked when compared to Germany or Sweden

First of all we didn't import those muslims, we actually conquered them (my "country" was annexed back when Ivan the Terrible was still alive)
We also hate immigrants unless they're white
And lots of Muslims here are white
t. tatar whose family is white (white skin, green/grey/blue eyes, no blondes though)

Yeah.
Fun thing about Tajiks is that, it as a majorly muslim country, forbids Arab names, hijab, and long beards
Thank goodness for the Soviet Union.

>stormfags being a minority
There is no difference between a stormfag and a shitskin, both are air-wasters.

D I V E R S I T Y

It's simple. Russia is fucking ages away from Australia, and there are throngs of countries in between where you can get faster and cheaper. Like, all of Eurasia. And you'll also probably visit Canada and US before you decide to go to you.

>sandnigger population is growing
What exactly do you mean by "sandnigger"? There are many different types in Russia.

>white russians are on the decline
Actually, ethnic Russians are on the rise again. Thought not at the rate as other Russan ethnic groups, but it's something.

LAND OF F R E E E E E (kebabs)

please stop...

there is a huge difference.

>deported and genocided muslims
Don't forget that after WWII he killed enough of them too, so what's the issue?

Based Iosef cracked down on hohols, traitors, jews and helped defeat the German morons and bring the Poles where they belong; under a boot.

Russia is white. Whyte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically it's a muslim Soviet Union with even more restrictions on freedom and a shittier economy
Yeah, real nice

What's your opinions on Ex-Soviet states? I know russkies believe that the central Asian steppes are the Mexicans of Russia, but I'm half Russian/Kazakh. Was born in Kazakh SSR, after it collapsed I move to the US. I have great respect for slavic countries. Kazakhstan is mostly Muslim but I decided to go orthodox

Russian Muslims look like pic related, they are white, secular & love Putin

The thing is, baltbro, there are huge crowd of putinbots and braiwashed by them westerners on Sup Forums.

Fuck off, Achmed. I see tajiks every day. They are dirty muslim scam. They also genocided russians in their republic in 90th.

Not at all
>retarded
>savage
>uneducated
>utterly narrow minded
>fanatic
>criminal
>blame others for their problems
Stormfags are just shitskins who happened to be born with white skin.

>Actually, ethnic Russians are on the rise again.
No ethnic group is on the rise in Russia. Even chechen population growth recently stopped.

Stalin was based as fuck you traitorous edrobot. Until your "saviour of the white race" genocides Chechens and turns their republic into Groznenskaya Oblast, you have no right to talk shit about him.

>What exactly do you mean by "sandnigger"? There are many different types in Russia.

sandniggers are Turks, Arabs, every result of racemixing.
Sandnigger is very broad word.

That is NOT white. That is a sandnigger. Maybe whiter than other sandniggers, yet a sandnigger.

This is bullshit actually. Where you got this idea from? They rape slavic girls and get away with that because they have connections everywhere.

I thought it had to be geographical. Thanks mate, hope you're well.

Soon enough you will see german flags posting "yeah arabs are bros, they have god tier food, women and the work hard"

Tajiks are your best friends

I was speaking of Tajikistan itself.
Also
>Ahmad
Ayy lmao

I don't argue, but really don't get, why holodomor named as "ukrainian genocide made by russians", if it made 100% georgian Stalin.

Wow, everybody is so politically educated in Tanzania and Uganda, merely 1% answered "I don't know".

>Tajikistan, Kirgyzstan, Uzbekistan
>Russia's biggest immigrant exporters
>Highest approval rates
Really made me think

Tatars been bros, thats not the issue, its all the new ones that need to go back

What do you mean uncucked? We have our own king in Russia, Kadyrov, he is Muslim and his region in Russia gets the biggest amount of money from Russian budget. Learn more about Chechnya you fag.

>Stalin was based as fuck
Maybe.

>Until your "saviour of the white race" genocides Chechens and turns their republic into Groznenskaya Oblast
What are you talking about? Putin? Are you mad? I did not say a word about Putin.

>you have no right to talk shit about him
Tvoego petushinogo mneniya zabyl sprosit, Manya.

Eh I wouldn't worry about it, given how Ukrainians acted in WWII, the holodomor was a preventive measure.

>First of all we didn't import those muslims
Haha yeah. See this Moscow alone has around 2 million immigrants.

Because faggot their country is so large it occupies former Islamic countries and keeps them in check.

t. Hansahmed the autist

Fuck off with your shitskin emperor. If not korenizatsiya there wont be cockholes and zmagars.

Fuck off. My ex-gf (russian) was from Tajikistan. Her family fleed because of russian pogroms there.

They're part of indigenous populations that were taken over by a russia a long time ago, instead of middle eastern migrants that moved to exploit the welfare system and generally cause strife in their new country.

>Eh I wouldn't worry about it, given how Ukrainians acted in WWII
Like... tried to get an independence and fought against both USSR and Germany?

THIS.

sage.

>They're part of indigenous populations that were taken over by a russia a long time ago
Another fag. See this Sup Forums has literally zero knowledge about Russia

Not cucked: Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, also Czech Republic, Finland and so on.
Cucked: Everything else.

>keeps them in check
It does not. Why the fuck you europeans are so vrainwashed about Russia? Islam in Russia on rise. And Putin supports it. Hi is a nationalist only in foreign policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Q8L7LD2XY

A based Christian nation wouldn't allow Islam to be protected under any right.

But you are just cucks worried that some cartoons would make Muslims revolt, so you compromised. Also you do not have gun rights like we do, so you are doubly cucked.

>Moscow
>only 2 million

Disgusting Chechen kebab.

this is not the russia i want to see, stop it, nooooooo

All you russkies whining that your muslims are bad, you must've never met real muslim sandniggers. Those 'syrian refugees', those 2nd, 3d generation Iraqis chimping out in Europe because they're too dumb for job competition, those hairy ass Erdogan roaches in Germoney, the khat chewing afghan psychopaths, THE FUCKING SOMALIANS.

YOUR MUSLIMS are ANGELIC beings in comparison. Tatars pass as Russians themselves, Chechens are very honorable and cultured if you have their respect.

Stop whining Ivans.

Literally no evidence.
>A based Christian nation wouldn't allow Islam to be protected under any right.

says the American.

The Russian Empire conquered Chechnya back in the 19th century, what are you talking about

>flag
Your country is secular and allied with Russia, screw you disgusting traitor.

>It's Stalin's fault that my country is ruled by a spineless faggot who can't deal with the shitskin problem
t. cuck
>Ukraine
>not cucked
Wew lad

Or maybe too many of the men in europe are being pussies.

>Or maybe too many of the men in europe are being pussies.
of course this is also a mayor problem.
Liberalism is HIV and sandniggers are AIDS.

I don't even know, maybe has to do with the fact that Russia is biggest country in the world, you tell me senpai
Also virtually open border with -Stans and easily available path to citizenship for illegals

>Chechens are very honorable and cultured if you have their respect.
Fuck off, you fucking nomad mohammed. They are not. I have many friends who fought in Chechen wars. Also, give South Siberia back.

I live in Moskow and before i lived in the South Russia. Our towns and cities are literally overflooded with mubslim aliens who rape, steal and murder. You dont see but i do.

And yet you cant deny that Stalin made korenizatsiya and brainwashed hohols and zmagars into separate nations.

That's what I'm talking about. Tons of muslims bowing down to the russian police.

>before i lived in the South Russia. Our towns and cities are literally overflooded with mubslim aliens who rape, steal and murder. You dont see but i do.

City? I'm from Rostov and don't see any like this.

Hawt. They're presenting.