Is it possible to roast Switzerland? Are there anything trollable?

Is it possible to roast Switzerland? Are there anything trollable?

based medkit? nope.

No it's perfect.

Too many immigrants
Too many languages
They are a bit autists like all Germans

Only thing I have come across is this.

They are not perfect, but it is the closest you can get on the planet I would say. They hate people who don't assimilate, have good gun laws (every citizen can basically get one), good mendatory military service (people take their assault rifle home), have a way better pension system than Germany, actually working democracy where far right governments are accepted, President can use public train to work without fear of being attacked, high punishment for crimes (i.e. paying lots of money for speeding etc..), beautiful countryside.

Sadly, just like everywhere else, cities are filled with shitskins, though usually highly educated. Only thing better in Germany are the "no speed limit" highways.

You are all absolutely right.

What parts of Switzerland are worth visiting if I ever get my shit together?

So how do we make El Salvador the Swiss of America? (Costa Rica doesn't count because they are pothead hippie faggots)

>So how do we make El Salvador the Swiss of America?

Wow that;s a tall order, but good luck. You gotta dream big.

Depends on what you want.
Do you want nice buildings and niggers on social welfare? Great, Zurich, Bern and Geneva are the thing for you.
You like traditional Housing and beautiful landscapes in the alps? The region of Engadin or the city of Lugano are perfect for you.

hit me for specific wishes

>export salvadorans
>import whites

Is the shitskin problem so big in cities or are you just sensible when you see even a single brownie?

>Send Jews back to nazi germany
>Copy our constitution and political system
>Get all the banking shekels for yourself
>Encourage immigration of qualified workers
>Free you market, Switzerland is number 3 or for in economic freedom
>Make your public schools better than private ones. If I meet someone that went to a private school my first thought is that he was to dumb for public and had to buy his education.

>You like traditional Housing and beautiful landscapes in the alps?
What I want exactly.
But are they nice with foreigners? Will I be ostracized because FILTHY ITALIENISCHE?
I'm a reserved, quiet and fluently speaking english engineering student

>russia
>looking up maps to divide and conquer Switzerland

You drunk motherfucking commie bastard, we are watching you.

Albania 2.0

A bosnia bro, I have based neighbours from Sarajevo.
Regarding your question: Both. Kinda. Leftist shits want to import shitskin """"refugees""" because "we're all humans and shiet".
But inner cities really are not swiss anymore but more a mix of albania, marrokko, nigeria and eritrea.

> the closest thing I can get to Italian cuisine
> not overpopulated with old people
> lots of beautiful nature

>border gore

You can find nice traditional houses in every old town of a city. Bern, luzern and St. Gallen are nice cities. Dont go to the south west. They speak french and there are a lot more shitskins than else where in switzerland

Lugano is italian speaking so no problems there. Italians are generally welcomed, meanwhile even considered "hwyte". No but seriously, swiss people hate other swiss more than foreigners.
But don't expect older people to speak english, don't commit any crimes and most importantly don't be black and you should be golden. :^)

>falling for the Swiss watch meme

Wonderful. I really wish to move to a place with quieter and more respectful people than here. Thanks!

The Canton of Tessin, and Graubünden are what you want. Regarding cuisine Tessin but beautiful nature is everywhere where theres mountains.

I mean, Switzerland is in the top picks of countries to move to, just there is no way I want to live in a small place or so.
Hence, Zurich and Bern and such are the only options, but, having too many colored people would be a huge issue.

Well they get cucked so thats somthing :^)

Take a trip first to check it out before you move but other than that muck luck my friend!

Switzerland is our metropole alongside with Britain and Netherlands. Money flows do no lie.

Mountain jews ?

>mfw I am going to work in that jail.

Only roastable thing ig le albanian invaijun xDDDD.

can i migrate there with my qt?

What th hell