We are coming at you molochs

We are coming at you molochs.

Praise kek

KEK is chaotic, we must act on our own.

Moloch flees from the tetragrammaton. Print it and hang it.

I suppose that is why the whole D.C. is like it is with Pentagon, White House etc. Congress block is like an owl.

Went to the ancient egypt exhibition at the british museum yesterday. As expected the pharoahs were blupilled faggots worshiping their owls and cows, but in the corner of the museum was this humble dish:

With this explanation.

No wonder their cities sunk into the sea fucking pharoah faggots. They ignored kek and he fucked their shit up.

Praise KEK

Cool :) The Pyramids arend formed in line. They're formed in Cygnus star formation, but they tell you otherwise.. They even made an irod door to block an entrance to the "Deneb"-head.

>(((They))) think that they can beat kek
Pathetic, really

I bet we're not even close to the bottom of the whole.

Dis info fagget, pro tips all gods deities spirits and demons are aspects of the individual and there image sublimanally "invokes" these. So posting the image, Op your inconsolable faggot, is helping them. ONLY POST PEPE, PEPE AS WITH ALL GODS ARE ASPECTS OF YOUR INDIVIDUALITY SO WHEN YOU POST KEKS YOU LITERALLY INVOKE THE KEK WITHIN YOU AND ALL WHO SEE HIS IMAGE, THR FUNNIER THE BETTER AS THIS CREATES A POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP, ALSO YOU RECIEVE DIGITS BECAUSE YOU AND OTHERS HAVE INVOKED THE ASPECT OF YOURSELF THAT MAKES ORDER OF CHAOS, SHADILAY AND TELL YO FRIENDS

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This right here.

Weird'O.

im literally sacraficing a chicken in the backyard rn.

STOP IT HILLARY

t: bill on phone

God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all.

Heil Yli-Ukko, may him bless Odin.

Kike on a stick.

Praise KEK heathen

I'm very excited for 2017 to be honest. I mean how can it get better than an ancient frog deity?

I can't fucking wait. And there's Austria's election before that. And out independence day. Then there are FIRST FRENCH WOMAN PRESIDENTRESSE! VOULEZ-VOUZ-ÖÖ-ÄÄ-AVEC-MOI?

Kek must very tired. Veru exhaustted.

Silly faggot, don't you know christianity is the way of the kike?

KEK eats kike. We make flower.

>Moloch unironically though he stood a chance against Kek

LMAO

Literally this,

but let him rest

After a memewar,

stay still

How the fuck did a symbol as beautiful as an owl became an allegory for something so disgusting as Moloch? :/

Because they took it.

reminder that the only way to break out of this machine is through the direct teachings of Christ.

How? There is no Christ. I've never seen him anyhow.

You will see Him.

Repent, practise forgiveness, and don't harbour any resentment in your heart. Those who choose to be a beacon of love and light can never come to a bad end.

I was in a fucking psychosis over religion in my youth.

except for all the martyrs and Jesus himself. they came to pretty bad ends

Don't look to the church for answers. It has been infiltrated and corrupted. Look to Christ's teachings and God's pure love for you and you can break out of the cube.

It's like the profets ("true-tellers") were killed.

I hear you. I've already left the Church (my whole parish was formed by my great father in the 1500's)

Our earthly lives are short lived, God's love is truly infinite.
Keep faith in Him.

>mfw i bump the thread but praise Kek at the same time

Woah

can you please explain this to me and the connection to podesta emails leak?

enough with the phony vanilla posts

this
read the emerald tablets of thoth

With assange kill looks like they are coming for us.

>keeps powder drys

Praise'd