Books? reading? anyone?

hey Sup Forums,
what's the last book you guys read? / what is the book you are reading now?

i'll start
anti-oedipus: capitalism and schizophrenia
by deleuze and guattari

Other urls found in this thread:

citaforums.com/doc/fascism-100-questions-asked-and-answered-by-oswald-mosley.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mein Kampf.

>reading books
>not reading Sup Forums instead

Currently reading "The conspiracy against the human race" by Thomas Ligotti. Pretty depressing, but nothing I didnt know beforehand.

Does Sup Forums read anything not Molyneux tier conspiracy?

March of the titans hardcover version

i hope they do not read only the books shown on that Sup Forums infographic, because they are all shit-tier books, expect of smith, which is basic knowledge.

Here is what I'm reading right now

i'm currently re-reading sinuhe the egyptian.

/thread/

The Bible.

Prisoners of Geography by Tim Marshall

It's an excellent book on geopolitics.

/thread/

Obviously made for niglets.

Happiness: a history by Darrin McMahon

It's an overview of the philosophical evolution/history of the concept of happiness.

the Bible. / the Bible

Started reading Guns, Germs and Steel and I'm getting bad vibes. Should I continue?

/thread/

Fascism: 100 Questions Asked and Answered by Oswald Mosley

A quick read, but really informative about the true nature of fascism, and how it nwould work alongside Parliamentary Democracy in a Constitutional Monarchy

citaforums.com/doc/fascism-100-questions-asked-and-answered-by-oswald-mosley.pdf

By the end of the book you will be checking your privilege.

>/thread/
??

Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies

It's really good. Highly recommend.

That's what I thought. Author seems like a milquetoast faggot, but I suppose you have to take all perspectives into account even if you don't like them.

Platform of the Opposition by Trotsky

unbelievable
how the fuck was that made?
someone is taking that shit way too far

Reading right now

>niglets
>dad
Yeah, sure. Maybe in your timeline.

I'm halfway through The Fountainhead, and I'm really enjoying rand's storytelling. Would anyone recommend some great criticism of hers to read?

Last book - The Doctrine of Fascism
Reading now - Letters from a stoic

Absolutely. It's healthy.

Book has been debunked into hell. I'd ditch it desu. Read some real history books.

reading picture related right now, very enlightening

finished Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald not a long time ago; reading art theory books now.

Reading Harry Potter and the philosophers stone.
Listening to A game of thrones; A feast for crows and The Fellowship of the Ring.
I would recommend anything by Jules Verne, he is redpilled and understands that some people are just savages and can't be changed, and that negros are simpler than the civilised white man (For example the nigger in The Mysterious Island becomes best friends with a monkey and is said to understand it and talk to it). Also you learn a fair bit in Jules Verne books, part of each of his books strays somewhat from the story to teach about geography, history, engineering e.c.t. before returning to the story.

The Threefold Cord by Hillary Putnam

A jew that donated massive money from his estate to the SPLC and various cuck organizations...

but goddamn do I think his account of realism is spot on. Ditto Kripke.

I will never understand how Jews are so smart and yet love blacks and civilizational decay so much.

Moby Dick by Melville

eumeswil

>Last Book
Starship Troopers

>Current Bock
Zero to One

I highly recommend this book. Holy shit.

Also, recently read Zero to One and Persuasion - both are beyond excellent.

Oh boy, it's a everybody-posts-nobody-reads blog thread.
Irrelevant details of your mundane existence are of great interest to us all, no really!

holy shit how do you have such shit taste, read some real literature faggot.

shut up faggot I and a lot of others obviously likes these posts. Some of us aren't here just to jack off to pictures of Le Pen's tits and actually want to grow our minds.

Shill harder for anti-intellectualism next time you dirty leftist.

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. It's about two autists from Sup Forums killing in a family in Kansas

I'll second Zero to One.

>last
Compañero: The Life and Death of Che Guevara

>current
Worldwar: In The Balance

A very good read. I listened to the audiobook multiple times.

Not a fan of fiction but In Cold Blood was great.

sorry, i will real mien kampf and other boring as fuck books because i hate imagination and fun enjoyable books.

You only like these threads because you can stroke your ego imagining how you're enlightening the plebs with your superior taste.
Guess what, nobody even looked at your post, they all came here to do the same thing.

I meant fucking classics you goddamn moron.

I looked at his post

what the best nietzsche book to start?

It was not at all what I expected. Very philosophical. It sums up very succinctly the problem with globalism.

I'm gonna read what I want you dumb cunt, fuck you're more controlling than a feminist.

I reread The Recognitions and I still find it to be the best book of the last century. Currently reading Purity by Franzen and my God, it's shit. I honestly want to smother any author who thinks "plane realistic prose, so relatable" is acceptable in literature.

Im reading a civil war trilogy, The coming fury is the first.

We never learn ANY of this shit in school

Who is the author?

The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cromwell.
Excellent series desu, the TV show 'The Last Kingdom' is also fantastic, 10/10.
It is about King Alfred The Great, who fought off the vikings and conquered all of England.

*Cornwell, not cromwell

Bruce canton

>hur dur I read pseudo-intulectual fiction books to look and sound smart
>Every leftist ever
I only read research papers and the news, books are the jew way to inform people

im sorry, Catton

"Australian Property Law"
Also - the dictionary.

Assassin's Creed books.

Still waiting for my copy of War and Peace to arrive, but finished reading Butchers Crossing a few days ago and it was great. Not as good as Stoner though.

The Russians are by far the best authors. Anyone who hasn't yet should read The Brothers Karamazov.

>Literature.
>Boring.

Hello plebo.

JUST.

Is it harder than JR?

I found it really fucking hard to read. Sometimes it was easy to tell who is talking but the rest of the time it hurt my head trying to keep up with the characters and their speech patterns/dialogue.

Is The Recognitions still mostly dialogue?

World War 2- The Gathering Storm by Winston Churchill arrived yesterday, going to start reading it today.

Rendezvous with Rama

If it only had more racial issues...

art of the deal, mein kampf

reading is for faggots and pussies

Attending marvels. A great book about Patagonia scientific expedition in the 30s. Narrative style.

>flag

The Way of Men

ALL of you faggots need to read it and make your sons read it too, it will show them what masculinity really is and shows why its needed and where it comes from

Plebs
get on my level

Currently reading Hegemony or Survival and Profit over People: Neo-liberal and Global Order by Noam Chomsky

Started reading Obama and the Empire by Fidel Castro, but didn't really read too much. I didn't like it too much.

And I've been reading Trotsky by Dmitri Volkogonov for almost a year. Very good book but very dense and hard to read a lot in one sitting

lmao OP so edgy

>implying I believe you comprehend a sentence of that book

>"god is a lobster"

are these still happening?

good book

Just got through most of crime and punishment the past couple days. Such a good read. Masterful prose. Getting me through a depressive phase.

>that bookcase
>being "artsy" in lieu of actual functionality
I bet this belongs to some shitty hipster. Especially with the brick wall in the background.

I'm currently reading the Hyperion Cantos. I read fiction between nonfiction books.

I read a few chapters from The God Delusion but that was months ago. Last book I read entirely was Brave New World.

I do feel a craving for some Discworld so I guess I'll start with one of those this evening. Some light hearted fiction to escape reality for a while.

Samuel Huntington Clash of civilizations.

The Genealogy of Morals

ebin :DD you must be red-pilled!!!

last one: some conan the barbarian novel
current: a book about chinese history

The Code Book

I Hate You ‑ don't Leave Me by Hal Straus and Jerold Jay Kreisman.

"The Mask of Command"
By John Keegan

It's about military leadership throughout time going from heroic leadership, anti-heroism, un-heroic, fake heroics, and leadership in a nuclear world. Very good read.

"Shivasutra" by Vasugupta

Meant to say I just finished this.

I'm currently reading "On War." Lengthy book considered to be the most important book on military strategy and military philosophy ever written. I just finished the 40 pages of stuff before the actual first page.

Evola

Thilo Sarrazin Wunschdenken

Practical Sinology

Haven't read JR yet, planning on it. Hard to get a copy around here.

The Recognitions uses dialogue masterfully - each important character is very distinctive in his or her speech, so even when they change names, or remain unnamed, it's easy to tell who's speaking. Unimportant characters have the same speech patterns, and constantly borrow ideas from each other, merging into a sort of gibbering unthinking mass(think Sup Forums, reddit, internet in general). It's one of book's most poignant themes.

Mine Craft

Reading War Against The Family right now. It's written by a Canadian, but everyone should read this book to understand how the family suffers the onslaught of leftist ideologues and what the consquences of a weakened family are. It was written in 92 and its amazing to see such foresight.

Ayyy same here

Harvard and the Unabomber: The Education of an American terrorist