>Wants to ban them from the US
>Hates feminists
>Hates SJW
>Supports Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg163XBEs1Q

>swamp hair
>booger piercing

watch the video faggot

I hear what you're saying and all, but that looks like a rug muncher to me.

>implying you wouldnt

I didnt say she looks bad, just shes not in to men.

Then here's our princess

jewess

What is with all these jewess alt-right girls?

Something is fishy...

most bulldykes get nose rings

I don't need this in my life right now.

Schlomo is trying to lure you astray with your own sexual impulses.

Be strong and resist, user.

Why did she not immigrate here?

REEEEE

She seemes like a social justice warrior who knows what Islam is really like. Reality has hit her hard, but I don't think she's ready for right wing death squads. Not my queen.

She escaped Islamic oppression once, didn't want to have to do it again.

Nothing a little duck tape and WD-40 can't fix.

If she's so redpilled, why does she have that stupid nose ring and stupid hair color?

Sage

Ewies. Do not share any of my beliefs if you have piercings and dyed hair, please.

Maybe she's being ironic though. Like she wanted to get on Milo's camera so her pack could cackle at it.

The label "alt right" is controlled opposition

>globalization (the internet) saved me from my oppressive country so im going to come and support an anti-globalist in the country that propagates the majority of globalism

She goes to USF? Damn I need to find her. I used to take Astronomy classes in that same lecture hall.

great girl! It's awesome she's not afraid to speak her mind and that she found freedom. man, think about how many people just like her were not given the opportunity and waste their life in the cage of stupid religions, without a real choice to say "fuck it"

Women can't be redpilled we need to shun them and start having gay sex in bathhouses like the greeks

The internet isn't globalism itself you aussie ape man.

It allowed people to communicate that the islamic culture is shit and particularly shitty for her, however after she came here she was redpilled enough by her former mudslime experience that it allowed her to see the feminazi rapefugee agenda for what it is.