I just finished almost all of cereal Lord's GL up to mid new52 and now that I'm finished I was wondering if the runs...

I just finished almost all of cereal Lord's GL up to mid new52 and now that I'm finished I was wondering if the runs after it are worth reading.

Are they atleast good to set up Rebirth if that volumes good?

I definitely feel like I missed out on Guy Gardner, the other GLs and the other rainbow lantern shenanigans but I heard the series that centered around them wasn't as good.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-181612_01.jpg (1080x1595, 981K)

Cullen Bunn's Sinestro is good.

Simon and Jess isn't really utilized well until Rebirth.

Soule's Red Lanterns is supposedly good.

Vendetti's run is usually bland.

I enjoyed the Larf and Sinestro series at least

This but Vendetti gets better in Rebirth. Not perfect but enjoyable.

After Johns is shit until DC You that is very good. Rebirth Hal and Pals is mostly bad but sometimes is good. Sinestro is very good and Red Lanterns, too.
Jess and Simon is bad.

rebirth hal and pals and GLs (jess and simon) were solid under the initial writers (venditti and humphries (yeah really)) OP, don't listen to this dumbass . the DCYou stuff is kinda bland desu

You don't want to invest time in Rainbow shenanigans - it assassinates characterization left and right. Go back and read Gerard Jones' run on Volume 3 if you want some good Guy stories and just skip straight to Rebirth.

Baz and Spaz is great until Seely took over, Hal n' Pals is hit and miss.

Did you read Larfleeze's book? Its good fun

Attached: Larfleeze vs The Hunt.jpg (1500x2309, 1.2M)

Okay well I'm only interested in Blue and Indigo so can you atleast give me that?

Orange, Blue, and Sinestro are the only other colored Corps worth reading it for. Johns really dropped the ball on Atrocitus. Pink Whores, Indigo, and Reds outside of GL are just awful.

Go ahead and read into them if you want, but just know it's not going to be pleasant wading through the shit to get to the good stuff.

Okay I'll take your word on Indigo since i can see them not being done right by anyone not Johns. What do I read for Blue?

I dunno the specific issues for everything, but they first show up in Vol. 4 #25 - #27 and every major GL event right up until they're fucked hard in New 52. They never really got much that much focus compared to Red Lanterns.

The story right after is shit.
Emotion well adds new lore that using emotion powered rings eventually drain the universe.
The villain, Relic, is pretty okay as a Galactus style emotionally indifferent giant scientist.
If you're reading online, skim it. If you're buying I'd say skip over to the NewGods arc that's afterward.

The event GodHead is incredibly stupid and has a lot of plot holes but it is a ton of fun. Give it a read and as long as you don't take it too seriously and just enjoy the ride you'll have a great time

>Lanterns
Get a scarab already

Attached: Blue Beetle Logo.jpg (2000x2000, 241K)

Have you read the run of Lantern Corps that ran alongside John's GL? Other than that Soule's run of Red Lantern is fun.

From this thread, I'm gonna read Larfleeze, Sinestro, and Soules Red Lanterns, and the Godhead event, then I guess Rebirth.

I was told that GL Corps wasn't that good but I'd consider it since Guy is in it.

>dude just turn your brain off lmao
Whoa... so this is the power of capeshit....

>new enemies come in and all the heroes job hard
>suddenly the heroes are able to beat back everyone
>asspull end where the big bad is defeated

GL is virtually a shonen comic.

Just read GL: Earth One. Pure kino.

Don't know who told you about Corps, maybe they meant N52, but GLC from Recharged to Blackest Night is some hype shit. Especially if you like Guy.