Syria general /sg/

FEATURED CONTENT
>Update your blog, senpai
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

>The story of Andrey Leonidovich Timoshenkov (some details wrong but still worth the watch)
youtu.be/39TtVxyOINI

>SouthFront NOV18
youtu.be/wIQWnSowtx0

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A
youtu.be/GI_FMKpW9mE

PERMANENT MAPS
>new Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo/N.Aleppo NOV17
i.imgur.com/t7zHjDT.jpg
>W Ghouta NOV17
i.imgur.com/G7YJvc4.jpg
>Mosul NOV16
i.imgur.com/61qv5y1.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>E Ghouta OCT31
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg

Developments NOV18
>E. Aleppo rebels disperse protesters with machine gun fire, execute the organizers
>SDF continued their advance towards Raqqa with 25km to go
>4 more representatives of inhabited areas in Latakia and Hama provinces signed truce and reconciliation agreements bringing the total number to 951
>TFSA troops still 2km away from al-Bab shelling town
>US led coalition distancing themselves from Turkeys operation
>VKS Strategic Aviation fleet hitting Syria, Tu-95MS flew a sortie yesterday

Previous thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyet.com.tr/turk-jetleri-deas-hedeflerini-vurdu-40282977
streamable.com/q5m2
youtube.com/watch?v=BuL2001PTvQ
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/20-november-media-hezbollah-sends-5000-fighters-to-syria
twitter.com/Navsteva/status/800338608205008896
youtube.com/watch?v=yZmlvyIMm50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for RIP Moto

Bump

Fuck Assad. Both SAA and FSA are terrorists. Whole Syria should be nuked.

Moto loved to suck dicks.

Hohol draft dodger spotted

>no bakeries

0/10 OP

>Not knowing that the last bakery was bombed by Assad. :^)

>soon

Syrian airspace open for Turkish Air Force

hurriyet.com.tr/turk-jetleri-deas-hedeflerini-vurdu-40282977

Turkish M60T vs ISIS APC

streamable.com/q5m2

Its very satisfying to see ISIS slowly killed to the last man.

>Syrian airspace open for Turkish Air Force
wat

kurds btfo

haven't been here for a while and I need some info
what the fuck is "Syrian Democratic forces"?
is it another rebels group?

Apparently Turks carried out an airstrike on Isis in al Bab earlier today.

kurds + some arabs coalition

thanks senpai

#FSA 1st Regiment | TOW #ATGM strike on regime ATGM position #Bayanoun Rif N #Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=BuL2001PTvQ

Found the Chechen Goat fucker.

It's meme name for kurds and some secular arabs from jaysh al-thuwar. Basically the same thing as collectively branding al-quaeda and other jihadist groups as FSA.

>Basically the same thing as collectively branding al-quaeda and other jihadist groups as FSA.
gotcha

What is the Syrian governments endgame?

How do they beat the Jihadis? And once they do, theirs still ISIS, the kurds and TFSA now to deal with.

meme name for kurds so our support seems less sectarian. The SDF has seem to taken the place of the """""FSA""""" of our major ground allies

>#MosulOps partially suspended to distribute humanitarian aid to ppl in captured areas and clear the areas from IEDs

zzzz, this shit will drag on for another year

The order must be : ISIS, Rebels of Aleppo, backstabbing YPG then push Turkey to make Idlib rebels to fuck off.

look at what's happening in southern Mosul countryside (Hammam Alil area) + Charqat-Bayji axis.

ISIS started an attrition war, the iraqi army and PMU losses are very huge, and they didn't expect that.

Now the iraqi government brought iraqi army divisions of Salaheddin, Kirkuk, Anbar, etc...

there are 130 districts in Mosul, the iraqi army took 3 in a month + the terrorists can pop up from "nowhere" because they have complex tunnels-web

5000 Hezbollah fighters to Idlib

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/20-november-media-hezbollah-sends-5000-fighters-to-syria

>the real hezbollah, no nuuby iraqi ones

Dis gon b gud

no, the SAA doesn't want to attack ISIS for the moment, as it wants to remain the "last wall against the terrorist" to make the westerners help and support assad.

the source is an unknown russian media.
(izfistia or something like that)

its probably the dudes from the armoured parade, no?

>izvestia
>unknown
kek

>fingolia
>knows investia

fingolia is a russian land

i guess, yes...

so its a legit source?

LMAO

twitter.com/Navsteva/status/800338608205008896

its gonna be so easy to divide iran into 2 when the time comes. fuck erdogan for being a sectarian faggot instead of nationalist.

Khan Touman when?

Turkey could join Shanghai bloc: President Erdoğan
Friendship ended with eutrash now..?

ywn be a european country

its healthy that you finally accepted it

thats true...syria, lebanon, iraq...iran...they are all weakened and will be for years.

Fuck FSA/ISIS/AQ and especially their supporting coundries

Toumarrow

>mfw not even the EU that's pushing for white genocide wants Turkey
Rejected LOL

>iran weakened
Wut
Nigga Iran is emboldened through the region they are nearing a hegemony in the middle east

Ex-USSR countries aren't Europe.

>implying eu is not on the decline to begin with
>implying rise of nationalism in eu wont throw it into a hell to begin with
>implying eu was not the only option of europe standing againts the russian bear
you guys are done for m8.

influence doesnt mean power. iran is very divided in itself already, only the iron fist is holding it together, when its gone, iran is gone as well.

nothing from russia is legit.

what do you even consider a legit source nowadays?

because Perkele Daily is probably not legit either

Taste,weaklings.

read everything you can and take the mean of it.

ye, you dont see em often, but there have been a few reports that the fighting is just way too difficult for some of the units

Ive read that the only unit doing the heavy lifting right now is the ISOF and Ive see a lot of their shit blown up in many videos.

Ive read that theyre calling in the police units to the city too, dunno how much thats going to help...

as I said, shit could drag on for a looong time

no source by itself is legit. some have better reputation than others. but russians have no scruples, its in their jeans.

well thats not really such a bad thing, is it?

considering that cucked countries like France, UK, Germoney and Sweden are the pinnacle of "European"

>implying i rely on finnish media
GEG :DDD

>no source by itself is legit
Agreed

However that principle applies just fine to Russian media all the same

I guess Russian media doesnt suit your agenda or something

it's not about agenda. i just like to shitpost about russia because it rustles putinists' jimmies. I'm pro-gvmnt when it comes to Syria and think Russia picked the right side.

Captured 3 Districts of at least 130 and lost nearly 2700 Soldiers in one Month...
Turkey should liberate Mosul!

Russia is considering selling S-400s to Turkey as well. I'm so confused about the relationship between them.

its kinda bad, what would you prefer being a cuck or slave of russia OR free?

Europe countries lack the population to stand againts china+russia, thats why they need to stand united. but in the end they will fall anyways, because of pic. related.

>when you hope to get gassed, but instead just get bombed

foreplay before the actual intercourse i guess lol.

Turkey should finish liberating itself.

Oh this is almost as good as when Syria+Russia bombed a hospital that treated children they gassed.

I've been out of the loop for a while apparently. How did we go from them hating each other following the shoot down, to Turkey apologizing, to the """coup,""" and now super warm and fuzzy relations and working together in Syria. I'm so confused....

supposedly russia tipped erdogan about the coup and since the coup is western sourced and usa is not giving up on gulen, now pretty much whole turkey hates us and anything west of edirne basically.

russia is using this as a way to align turkey with itself which is pretty logical. and turkey is doing whatever to piss of nato by buying the s400 now.

what about the russian news sources who wear shorts? arent u missing out on a lot of info by lumping every russian into the jean-wearing basket?

haha, never :D

Thank you. Do you have any good resources for learning more about the coup?

Why don't they fucking finish cutting off Tal Afar and Mosul yet?

lol its not like theyre not trying

#BREAKING: 25 Swat Soldiers Killed and 10 Humvees Destroyed in Carbomb attack in Samah District. Eastern #Mosul.

mmm, i dont have any in english unfortunately.

Why you work as a pro-IS propagandist here?

Lmao saying Turkey should liberate mosul is isis propaganda?
Get lost iranian shiite cocksucker.

Daily reminder that iraqi shiites are subhuman shitskins that shouldn't be allowed to rule/govern something

he is not, he wants to destroy isis as well, but doesnt want to let others have the fun.

the victory of the kuffar is near, but the power of Allah can not be defeated, we will return from the ashes like we did 5 years ago in sham, so wait and see, for we too are also going to wait and see.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZmlvyIMm50

big southfront 4 u

Fair enough

Turks confirmed niggers

WE WUZ

Does anyone know how the Mosul Airport battle is going?

For Eastern Europe yes. Look into the German idea of Mitteleuropa to see the EU's origins.

Cold war was a distraction from the giant battle between Germany and Russia for eastern Europe that's been waging since 1914. Now things have realinged again.

Britain and maybe France will go pro-Russia or at least nuetral. So the old alliances rise again.

Trump's rise signals the withrawal of the US from euroshit. US Protectionism has at long last triumphed over Wilsonian liberal idealism.

Interesting question, where does Turkey stand? Will their sphere of influence be the vaccuum in the middle east? That means conflict with Iran.

Either way hopefully Israel is anihilated desu

the old alliances mean nothing, its been 100 years since those shit, its now the new world order.

Trump is the death rattle of the NWO

in fact the world order already changed, if this shit goes like this, i expect conflicts within europe itself and russia re-gathering its old soviet sattalites slowly (bulgaria and moldovia recent examples).

Damn and i hoped to get laid before the end of times arrives

>Not posting Angelina Jolie of Kurdistan
Bad goy

Daily reminder that kurds are subhuman

and finns are mongols

>Kurdish women are braver than T*rk and A*ab '''''men'''''

this
Turks however are based and white

WHITE?!?!?! Stupid fucking chink..

t. Somali :^)

>claims that Iran will be divided into 2 and that the government is barely holding the country togather
>is a Turk
>Turkey just had an attempted coup, is being bombed by the Kurds all the time, tons of people hate Erdogan, the Turkish economy is shit, Erdogan is letting the Saudis turn Turkey into a Wahhabist shithole, and when the Syrian military wins in the next 2 years all the jihadists will flee to Turkey and start causing problems there.

Iran won't be the next MENA country to fall apart. It will be Turkey or Saudi Arabia.

what will happen if shield of euphrates reaches the saa-held areas? it will stop or they will start fighting?