Really activates your almonds

Really activates your almonds...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=We1IvUe6KLo
youtube.com/watch?v=P8pjd1QEA0c
youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I
youtube.com/watch?v=CAxdCbGbmHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is Anus Oliver actually doing these days?

I would love to see that cock jockey Oliver become a politician or atleast say something smart for once. Fuck that

C U N T
U
N
T

>blowing up his only argument

Dare I say he is the new Jihadi John.

I don't get it. Is this for or against Trump? If anything it means you're retarded for listening to the cuck at the bottom and that you should listen to Trump because he's a politician

i used to really like john oliver back in 2014

it was great until his show started to get really political and bias, now he i just cant stand it

Is there a John Oliver meltdown at the election results somewhere?

You should never take the opinion of someone who gets their news from comedy Central seriously

I never watched Oliver, but I used to be a bit of a Bill Maher fan around 2008.

I understand how this smug, silly faced humor could have been funny, but it turns out that "come on!" humor can only be funny if they actually end up being right. Now he just looks like a fucking retard, along with Stephen Colbert.

He had his meltdown on the flight back to bongistan

He is smart though
He conducts retards like seagulls with a chip

wow mean

>i used to really like john oliver back in 2014
rly?
youtube.com/watch?v=We1IvUe6KLo
youtube.com/watch?v=P8pjd1QEA0c
youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I

What`s in there other than background laugh and leftie baiting?
protip: notihng

Anyone who gets there political opinions from late night comedians should suicide themself.

Not really, now we laugh at comedians for how goddamn stupid and obviously biased they are. Anyone who seriously gets their news from them should kill themselves.

This is because Trump is a joke. Sup Forums memed a candidate into office with no political experience and wild campaign promises. He clearly has no idea what he's doing but Sup Forums always assumes he's playing 4Dchess against the media. All this allows him to do is lie directly to the media and American citizens and face no consequences.

Seriously, is there anything Trump could do that would make you regret supporting him? Are you sure it write off anything he does as 'part of some grand Master plan'? This kind uncritical support is fucking dangerous but Sup Forums doesn't even realize what they've done.

Typical lefty fascist. You don't listen to politicians, politicians should listen to you.

definitely one of the greatest pictures of 2016

Its pretty funny though right?

4d chess m8. 4d chess.

Drumpf*

Never heard of him before around August, was even more ashamed to later find out he's one of my fellow countrymen. Fuck this autistic cunt, I can barely remember his name unless someone reminds me.

If causing most if the western world to write America off as a joke is funny, then i guess it is funny.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

thought his name was John Oyvey

By most of the western world do you mean a few irrelevant EU satellite states and EU bureaucrats?

He just makes silly faces and has a silly accent so he appeals to us more. From what I understand, most Brits either never even heard of him or can't stand him. It's honestly easier to be a comedian in the US. There are just a lot more people living here and a lot more people with lower standards.

Quite possibly the year 2016 in a nutshell if Trump hadn't gotten elected.
Now we need a version where Trump comes in and un-explodes the 2016 thing.

There's a guy called Russell Howard in the UK who's possibly the worst ""comedian"" out there, and his political commentary is even worse. I could just see John Oliver taking his role if he hadn't of fucked off to the US, but thank god he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAxdCbGbmHY

>4D chess

>Johnny Timeteller
>comedian
I guess North Korean propaganda stations are also comedy if you watch them ironically.

>that video

Gross

What the fuck is activating almonds?

Really gets your corn a poppin'

>he doesn't know about activated almonds

Individually i understand these word, but what the fuck are you saying

Getting your beans a brewin'

>not activating your almonds
>2016

Enjoy your no gains

Comedians shouldn't dare rich popular people they don't like to run for president.

Be careful what you wish for.

Fucking what?

:) back to le plebbit

since you got doubles I'll help you sprout your millet

"Just you, retard".

Right back at them.

It's just about getting your cotton a pickin'

What a faggot, how can you actually believe that shit?

I've been alive for 40 years. Every president in my life time has been a complete joke.

Except for maybe H.W Bush he was kind of boring.

who is the we listening to john oliver? ha!
also trump was never a comedian

Russel Howard took John Oliver's place in Mock the Week if I really care.

I hope you at least have emu meatballs mane.

>WW3 AVOIDED
>WW3 AVOIDED
>WW3 AVOIDED
>WW3 AVOIDED
>WW3 AVOIDED

Nope there is literally nothing Trump can do that would make me regret voting for him.