Now that they kissed and have both confessed their love for each other (though at different times) is there any way for...

now that they kissed and have both confessed their love for each other (though at different times) is there any way for this show to turn back now and not make it a thing?

Attached: 249.jpg (720x406, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/97395498/#97412697
sub.god.jp/f/lgclrl.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Playing it out as a high school romance where they eventually get bored with one another?

Its not a think. Fuck off.

00:20:45,170 --> 00:20:46,500
We kissed.

00:20:46,501 --> 00:20:47,960
I thought the booth was magic.

00:20:47,961 --> 00:20:49,330
You're my squire.

00:20:49,331 --> 00:20:51,380
Which is a job
I take very seriously.

00:20:51,381 --> 00:20:52,540
I have a boyfriend.

00:20:52,541 --> 00:20:54,080
His name is Tom.

00:20:54,081 --> 00:20:56,290
I was just trying to
get us out of here!

00:20:58,330 --> 00:21:00,330
Hey...

00:21:00,331 --> 00:21:02,250
I'm glad you were
honest with me.

00:21:02,251 --> 00:21:04,420
Just maybe not
that honest.

00:21:04,421 --> 00:21:06,580
I'm sorry.

Why don't you just make a damn general and get it over with? They should be allowed now that the show is off hiatus.

FUCK YOU FOR RUINING ANOTHER SHOW, HIRSCH!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (634x153, 24K)

Wait, what?

No generals allowed on Sup Forums. Has nothing to do with the show itself

What will probably happen next:
>Marco realizes that he spilled his guts to Star and she rejected him
>He moves on and starts dating Kelly
>Star actually is still in love with Marco but was confused/surprised and didn't want to cheat on Tom
>Tom finds the kissing booth photo and dumps Star
>Starcuck 2.0 commences

Attached: Janna Cucking.png (904x2180, 1.23M)

>As long as your character doesn't force Star and Marco into an adulterous first kiss

Dies Irae always wins.

Attached: Venus and Mars.png (1346x1076, 1.32M)

a show that actually delivers has this ever happen before

Subs and screencaps leaked. Marco kisses Star because they are trapped in what he thinks is a magic photo booth, and he thinks he needs to be honest to get free. Turns out it's not really magic, Hirsch's manlet self-insert was just being a creep. After Marco kisses Star, Star tells him that he's just her squire, and that she has a boyfriend now. She says Marco should not have been so honest. Marco goes off with Kelly and Star meets up with Tom again.

Attached: 176.jpg (720x406, 43K)

WHERE WATCH EPISODE

Nefcy tried to warn us.

Attached: Keytar made it to Mars.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Attached: 1521694759269.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Where are the LEAKS GODDAMIT!!!!!?

>Tom and Kelly literally cucked with adultery in a kid's cartoon

Attached: 1521657511191.jpg (570x441, 81K)

yay. I cannot wait to have the same story told a 3rd time in the same show!

Every time I see a Star vs. thread I wonder, WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A PSYCHO?

>Eclipsa cucked her own husband
>this happens

Attached: 1520089442780.png (3088x2032, 1.32M)

>wojack avatar
Seriously?

>Not knowing that this is Cuckqueaning: The Animated Series by now

Attached: 1512271617637.png (699x450, 90K)

My thoughts exactly. They're gonna milk this shit as long as there will be anyone left willing to watch it. Fuck me this season is a burning trainwreck outside of battle of mewni episodes.

No, it does. The rule is that generals are only allowed when new episodes are airing, then they get put on hiatus when there's no new content to discuss. I have no idea why it only seems to be Star vs fans who don't know the rules for generals.

>Star tells him that he's just her squire
Bruh, look at this dude... wait till you see the cape... OH NO NO NO NO NO

Hola señores al parecer tenemos otra serie que cayo en el hoyo del shipping-

Remember when the show was about cute friendship slowly growing closer while fighting against sinister evil lurking in shadows? And not about teenagers cheating on eachother and Black Monster Matter messages?

What the fuck happened?

Attached: Pic+related+is+how+op+is+gonna+kill+himself+_fec9a9e50fd0567654f9972c6418c90f.jpg (278x300, 10K)

desuarchive.org/co/thread/97395498/#97412697

/svtfoe/ has been off hiatus for weeks.

Wait, it does? Someone here lied to me then...

that is part of her personality
his whole blood is sugar.
she is very hyperactive.

Tom getting cucked when?

OKAY WHO DID IT

WHO MADE A WISH ON THE MONKEY'S PAW

it got popular.

get used to it.
people love drama in their shit.
and more drama mean more audience and more audience = advertisers happy

no mames cabron esta serie desde el principio tenia shipping impreso en toda la puta cara

Like a female Spongebob Squarepants?

Romance ruins everything

t. virgin

the biggest mystery of this show is how they managed to Ruin Starco, the one thing that apparently 95% of the fanbase wanted. Literally all they have to do is get that right and people will love the show. then this....

que te den por atrás.

yeah, that is a good definition.

t.faggot

He's right tho.

Attached: 088.jpg (498x453, 23K)

Did the new episode air? Where are people getting all these screenshots?

Attached: ed.jpg (239x207, 16K)

I'm actually a fag tho, do I call you air breather or something?

Attached: heh.png (865x807, 884K)

no realmente hasta la mitad de la primera temporada fue que pico el anzuelo.

japanese boards and specialized forums.

beneath the veil of broken dreams

Attached: 298.jpg (720x406, 26K)

I never wanted that shit. I liked it when the show was simple slice of life with a boy and his wacky magical friend who happens to be a girl.

Unnecessary lore and shipping shit ruins everything.

His character will always be remembered as the guy who was cucked by the love of his life.
Nothing can ever erase this shame.

Also this is StarCo first kiss which is based on adultery and will never be innocent and their ship no longer cute.

Just the screenshots and transcript leaked. I swear, how do these people get a hold of the leaks in the first place...

Depende, no creo que puedas complacerme

sub.god.jp/f/lgclrl.txt

es una serie para chicas principalmente, como chingados no esperabas que tuviera shipping? luego me vas a decir que ladybug no es la misma mamada

Yeah that was pretty good
a shame they have to milk this series with romance and drama.

Tumblr StarCo shippers will not be affected since they dont care about any character as long as Marco is fucking Star. But the ship will be ruined for any normie who just tries to enjoy the story.

Hey deja a Ladybug fuera de esto al menos su shipping no entorpece la serie y es mas entretenido que toda esta temporada

What's with all the chicanos in this thread?

you gotta be fucking shitting me

Attached: 1466998491982.jpg (1010x778, 501K)

>But the ship will be ruined for any normie
and that is bad because?

You need to go back

NONONO NONO

OHHOHOHOHO

Attached: 34643773780.png (854x480, 239K)

>como chingados no esperabas que tuviera shipping?
Pense que iba ser differente ya veo que no

Kelly > Star

Attached: 223.jpg (720x406, 31K)

Ademas que sea para chicas no significa que deba tener shipping
>Hanazuki
>MLP
>Winx
>Tangled:The serie
ETC.

BRUH LOOKIT LOOKIT THE BREAK OF HIS HEART

THE SECOND TIME

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHHAHHHHAHAHA

Attached: jazz.jpg (719x699, 52K)

It just shows that monster noseless girl like Kelly can never be loved by normal human and Monster boys with tails like Tom can never be loved by Mewman Princessess, It shows that Tom and Kelly are losers who get cheated for shock values.
Nefcy comepletely turned this show into something vile while being hypocrite and making an opposite message with Eclipsa and Monster King,

FOREVER SALTY

SEETHING ONLINE

mega or link plz

no se, yo he disfrutado mucho del drama en star de esta temporada, siento que trata problemas reales sin realmente huntartelos en la cara como el ep de control de armas de OK KO

BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

eh, no esta tan cagado como el de hora de aventura, ahi si se hizo mierda para despues resurgir lentamente

hanazuki es decente pero para menores, tangled es buena pero la pareja principal ya es canon asi que es medio tonto juzgarla entre estas, las demas son caca o para gente con autismo bro sry not sry

wait a minute
that moon.

Attached: bat see.jpg (310x163, 5K)

No one give a fuck about Marco that man whore

Pero de verdad, al menos pudieron dejar eso para la cuarta temporada me refiero Marco recien termina con Jackie y descubre que ama a Star de verdad fue lo mejor que pudieron escribir.

Sometime I wish we were just joking, but with each episode things get even more ridicilous

The cute and perfect era of starco died last year, if anything there making it more adult oriented with impulse and lust

Tambien esta
>Kim Possible
>Ginger
>Dientes de lata
Ademas esperaba algo mejor que cualquier otra serie que termino ese hoyo, de verdad

There is none.
The episode hasn't aired in any form yet and OP is a faggot.

Attached: 2352350.png (600x394, 177K)

I am 100% certain they will not get together in the show now. Nobody would enjoy their relationship anymore after how it came to be.

Why would I be salty? Kellco is all but guaranteed now that Star rejected Marco.

Attached: moment.jpg (1200x675, 154K)

Especialmente el trato de Star hacia Marco ha sido horrible esta temporada, solo para que ahora resulta que ama a Star justo de que Jackie lo abandona por la excusa mas tonta que pudieron sacar.

El Gypsy...

cute and perfect

Attached: 67285877_p1_master1200.jpg (882x1200, 137K)

la neta la unica serie "de chicas" que recuerdo sin shipping fue thornberries y mighty bee, pero ni me gustaban asi que meh

pero tambien hay buenas con shipping como fred's head o lastman asi que meh, el shipping no es necesariamente malo, solo como se usa, y en star no creo que este mal usado, ese es mi punto

pero pasa irl, mas seguido de lo que tu crees, y es lo que Nefcy quiere relatar

Starco is going to be forced in the last 5 minutes of S4 and you are going to like it

Attached: E3371B01-F396-4FFE-BB37-9C188DB4988A.jpg (375x375, 23K)

"Nobody cares, Eeyore!" says Christopher Robin.

Attached: hell naw.png (600x1200, 331K)

Gonna chip in for a second with a question. Have there been any fangames for Star vs so far or atleast mods? I'm considering throwing my spin at one with a HOI4 mod, but what's delaying me is the fact that I'm not sure whenever the show is gonna go for lore building in season 4 or not, so far 3 has been pretty shallow in that regard.

disney usually give four seasons to "good" shows.
is very unlikely that disney will give them a fifth season.

and thanks to that the time pacing is terrible.

Pictured: Alex Hirsch

Attached: 52323553.jpg (720x406, 52K)

Te doy la razon pero por cada serie que lo hace bien hay muchas que lo hacen mal y el colmo es que la terminan hundiendo
>Adventure Time
>Regular Show
>Total Drama
pero otras serie que lo han hecho bien han sido:
>Street football
>Kim possible

la mayoria del shipping de que tu estas hablando es hecho por la communidad y no tanto por los mismo creadores del show

mmm

Attached: 124231.png (1080x771, 899K)

KELLY = KEKED
TOM = KEKED
MARCO = SHUT DOWN AND KEKED

WHO'S THE KEK NOW S2FAGS

Attached: 1519269151272.jpg (1417x1063, 1.1M)

Anyone got the link to the full script? I want to read it

>Have there been any fangames for Star vs so far or atleast mods?
Slave trainer count?

I guess Tom is the new force of evil then, huh?

Star

Attached: 317.jpg (720x406, 27K)

Te entiendo de verdad a parte de P&F ninguna otra serie pasa de la cuarte temporada pero de antemano la serie era un hit, al menos podian ser pacientes

Might as well start a conversation about it. Most people are fond of the blood moon like it's a good thing, however a lot of cultures signify it as a ill omen and a sign of the end times.

>Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
What if the blood moon isn't a blessing but rather a warning?

It foretells the beginning of Tom's decent into darkness