Which was the superior anthro world?

Which was the superior anthro world?

Attached: animal men.jpg (1343x379, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF9rKO_HFSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bojack because it has scalies

>Zootopia
> + Animals are cute, and scaled correctly
> - Humans don't exist, meaning you couldn't marry your animal waifu

Bojack
> + Humans exist and inter-species relationships are common, meaning you could marry your animal waifu
> - Animals are all horrible people-animal hybrid monstrosities

tough call

i don't want to fuck anything in bojack, immediately that puts zootopia above it.

Their high concepts are both interesting, but BoJack's "our world, with our exact same history except every animal that ever existed arr anthro" raises more questions than just a world with no humans.

Secret Best Answer: DuckMan!

Attached: 1521776202153.png (1000x1000, 1.01M)

Not even Sexteena Aquafina ? Don't you wanna fuck a hot fish ?

Attached: dolphin[1].png (712x605, 464K)

Zootopia because it has no humans

Beastars

This

>not wanting to fuck Sebastian St. Clair

That one mallard clown was kinda cute

Clearly neither of them.

Attached: 2904850-blacksad.jpg (1280x701, 296K)

dolphins are not fish

>redhead cat marilyn munroe

fuck. i'm a furry now. my life is at an end.

What that has to do with anything ?

youtube.com/watch?v=BF9rKO_HFSY

Bojack isn't an anthro world. It's a sitcom world with animal sight gags.

> - Animals are all horrible people-animal hybrid monstrosities
Mr PB and Sebastian St Clair, the two hottest characters, disagree with your assessment.

Attached: Sebastian_fixed.jpg (825x487, 243K)

>Zootopia
>Animal characters don't use shoes
>Bojack
>They do
So Bojack is instantly better

too human

>Female characters
Who cares?

This one

Attached: Beastars_ch.58_p.26.png (835x1200, 325K)

I do
fuck you

The mouse guy's also a cutie

Zootopia world is too "realistic". I prefer cartoony world.

Attached: 8dfb349d8869fb6422ea9419ec3d32b1dbb3ccf8_hq.jpg (720x525, 57K)

>Pea Shooter

His name is Gero— Ralph Stilton.

Yes they are. You're thinking of whales, user

Stay salty.

I wonder if there are any pictures of Geronimo and him together, dirty or not

Animals with first world problems are pleb normie tier

Animals with 3rd world problems are where its at.

Attached: mouseguard.jpg (752x440, 147K)

Squirrel and Hedgehog is the patrician choice.

Attached: lt fox vixen.webm (480x360, 475K)

Probably the one with characters that actually act like animals instead of the other where it's just people with animal heads for no reason.

>norks so far removed from the rest of the world their propaganda cartoon is loved by the country they're trying to say is evil for their depiction of said country

Truly the best of Koreas.

The wolves are so fucking hot, it's crazy

Zootopia, bojack just looks like shit except the time they decide to change the style for Bojack inner monologues

Attached: bojack2.png (708x367, 261K)

Zootopia
>respects scales of the different animals
>is somewhat based on their actual anatomy instead of just slapping a head on top of a human body

both dolphins and whales are sea mammals, meaning neither are fish
feel free to say I'm wrong but if you do so, please include a photo of a dolphin egg with your post

Attached: poor little squirrel.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Hammerhead sharks are mammals, too. I'm wrong only if you can provide a picture of its egg.

So both?

Zootopia was way more thought out and serious where as with Bojack, as much as I love the series, triggers me with adult characters who are maggots, as if maggots aren't the immature baby stage of the species. It treats larvae as a species.
Also I love having mammals as the only sapient animals because it gives carnivores a variety of food.

Zootopia's. The way each sector of the city is divided into biomes and many structures and businesses are tailored for different species shows how advanced the city is.
Oh, yeah, and the furry waifus are an added bonus.
They're just animal heads on human bodies. Boring as hell.

Bojack, because it isn't a shitty sermon

they aren't mamals, they are the weird in-between that are ovioviviparians meaning that they make eggs but to not lay them. The proximity with mammals is that they keep the growing young inside them but they have no womb to speak of and most imposrantly do not feed their young with milk, which dolphins and whales actually do

If I recall word of god stated that birds and reptiles exist but primarily in their own sovereign nations removed from the mammal civ that Zootopia is in.

Which is why I've tried and failed to write my fanfic about bats living on an archipelago bordering Bird Country for two years now.

Mammals and viviparous animals are not the same so you can't speak of any "in-betweens". And you're wrong. Most sharks are ovoviviparous, but hammerheads are viviparous.
I was merely pointing out how the presence of eggs is an extremely poor taxonomic character, but you just moved the goal posts.