Afd

Germany please dont make the same mistake as the USA. Dont vote for the afd next year

>turks and refugees are majority of crime in country
>not a problem
mahmood please

Please dont be a nazi brexit-kun

>spend your country's nest egg on shitskins
???

It's ridiculous. Germany exponentially increases immigration, crime rate rises, rape rises. It's a definite cause that can be measured logically and empirically. What do they think is the problem, if not migrants?

Has le pen said anything regarding the afd?

Its because we don't do enough for them. Thats why they do those bad things. We need to help them integrate more

I agree

they are allied in the EU parliament

Aren't refugees your entire problem though like the op picture says? Not like you have anything else going on.

Of course not. I'm voting Merkel.

Fuck the haters. Mutti, do it again ;)

>The easy answer is not the solution
What if it is though?

AfD member here. It's too late, the train is running on its tracks already.

Question: Why do I come from an urban area heavily-populated with muslims but never see a muslim girl going out with a non-muslim boy? Is it because of muslim racist/sexist concept of family honor?

And is this muslim racism the foundation for jihadism?

>what is the euro?
>power is power centralization in brussels?
>what is globalism?
...being that blue-pilled...

0/10

Well, to somebody who has no answer but doesn't want to look stupid, the actual answer isn't an answer. It's (((too simple))).

We don't blame 'refugees' for problems, 'refugees' are the problem.

I've never understood this. There's nothing wrong with using simple solutions.

It's conditioning. The simplest solution to crime is removing the guilty. The guilty know this. So why let it happen? There's no profit in us being happy and not having problems. There is profit in us being strung along with "work hard" type promises of eventual betterment. Pic related.

i agree wih pic
problems are not mexicans or jews or whatnot,
problem are the people being degenerates and allowing things like that to happen,
but its easiest to blame some random group instead of facing your own mistakes

WTF, I am voting for AFD now