When will you guys just admit you hate blacks because they look different from you?

When will you guys just admit you hate blacks because they look different from you?

They only behave different because they're poor, and have been oppressed. Accept you're racist. When blacks are brought up in rich families, their behaviour improves dramatically. Same with white rednecks

Same goes for anti-Muslim sentiment. Deep down you know the vast majority are peaceful, statistics show this. White people commit more mass shootings in the US than Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WG0VXtelUqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look different, act different, commit crime in a different rate.

I hate criminality, its just a coincidence most criminals are shitskins and niggers.

family on left sacrificed nothing
they merely lost a child, unintentionally
quaint appeal to emotion though
should have used competent thinkers and not jackasses that could appeal to greater america

also:
>Deep down you know the vast majority are peaceful

no

>White people commit more mass shootings in the US than Muslims.

and?
fallacy of relative privation
tu quoque
ad hom
etc

Black's look different, yet act the same.
Niggers look different, yet act Niggerish.

Muslims are not a race.

>, its just a coincidence

nope

>When will you guys just admit you hate blacks because they look different from you?

>Sup Forums is one person maymay

I don't hate black people, I just hate the stupid shit they do when something happens. They grow up in the ghettos, this would happen to anyone in that situation. Fuck BLM tho.

Basically, 90% of the times white people shoot shit up is because they were bullied and shit like that (ie. columbine).

Muslims, however, do it because they follow a delusional prophet. It's like the Spanish Inquisition but ten times worse.

Your statements about blacks are objectively false and backed up by science.

Same for you statements about Muslims, who proportionately commit more violence than any other religion.

That said, I don't hate them.

Fuck off leftypol.
Gas the kikes race war now.

Africa has one of the lowest crime rates in the world man.

White people who are 60% of the population commit more mass shootings than Muslims who are 1%
>really makes you think

that's because no one reports shit there

I like successful blacks,not criminal BLM we wuz dindu niggers.

Nice Bait m8.

I don´t hate black people but you are wrong. Black people have far lower iq on average then any other race. Look up "the bell curve"

>When blacks are brought up in rich families, their behaviour improves dramatically
Do you actually believe this?

Muslims just took away all my privacy

I will never not hate them

PS I'm probably gonna get v& later on now

Fuck off

I'm black and niggers act like niggers because they are niggers

Luckily not all of us are like this but it's a harsh truth

american blacks have a lower average IQ: 85

only the top 16% of them have an IQ in the same range as the average white person

pure africans have an even lower average iq: 70
(two standard deviations below whites) qualifying them as mentally retarded

I don't even have to respond.
So many people blow you the fuck out before I even need to contemplate a reply.
Eat shit britfag

> accept you're racist

Everyone is racist. It is human nature to form tribes and be afraid people from other tribes will take their shit.

The human race isn't ready for "multiculturalism" and may never be because it's not in our nature. This shit is coming to a head now just look around.

That's nuts

Why are African Americans such standouts when it comes to being just pure niggers

Even our "niggers" aren't too bad, they just fuck with each other on their small estates, leave everyone else alone

the peaceful muslims are just infiltrators that want to breed and flood Christian and secular nations with people who submit to an ancient barbaric ideology. after they become a significant portion of the populace they will show no mercy. please go and read the quran you ignorant shithead.

they smell

>one dead mudslime makes up for the thousands murdered by mudslimes
Fuck Khan that fucking sandnigger piece of shit can kill himself for all I care

Coincidentally also no fucking legal system to speak of.

why the fuck does this keep getting brought up? How many fucking white americans die in military service?

They are entitled niggers which are particularly bad.

Wrong, blacks can chimp out at any moment, around blacks don't relax.

>science

Lol no. Moses scientists agree race has little to do with behaviour.

>When will you guys just admit you hate blacks because they look different from you?

I hate blacks because I live around them.

>They only behave different because they're poor, and have been oppressed.

Huh, I wonder why poor Eastern European countries are so much better than niggers then. Many of them were also enslaved, subjugated, and dealt with bad consequences too.

>their behaviour improves dramatically

Nope.

Who would have figured that 2 people that kill 100 people won't kill more people than 101 people that kill 1 person.

Leftists are so fucking dumb, it's ridiculous.

No even richer nigs still act like nigs. Nig i lived with in college had all the money in the world but used dishsoap for his weekly shower because it was cheaper. Fucking nigger. He smelled bad too.

American blacks are anywhere from 10-50% white

It's not the blacks fault for acting that way, they grew up around niggers anyone would act the same.

Oh wow. A text full of assumptions and a non-related question to these assumptions at the end....

Really?

East Europeans were treated nowhere near as badly as blacks.

Lol thanks for reminding me how the Khan weirdos got blown the fuck up

- question + statement

Why was Trump unable to answer the Khan questions correctly? That khan shit was the most manufactured sympathy trap ever created and to top it off Trump could have easily rebutted it in a non-controversial way.

He simply could have said his stated policies on the website would not discriminate 'peace loving' muslims like the Khans, and that extremism today is much worse and therefore requires extreme vetting.

What does he do instead? Suggests that Khan is suppressing his wife.

Khan emigrated to usa. Kid dies for usa. Blames trump?

Most relevant scientists disagree.

EESTI BEESTI!

remember when that hajji supported Clinton... the politician who supported the war that got his son killed? makes you think

>wow, if people grow up in abject poverty they'll be less intelligent.

Wew

When I was much younger I had a friend who was a nerdy black guy. We were in a D&D club and were in a lot of the same AP classes. Note this was in the early 90s.

We were talking once and he seemed kind of upset that a lot of the kids gave him shit for being black just joking around or shit like "wow I've never seen a black guy that plays Magic before".

So the conversation goes on and from what I understand he got a ton of shit from his brothers and even his dad because he liked to read and they'd give him shit for being too white then when he'd hang out with us we all thought we were cool because we had a black friend and would act like idiots.

It turns out they are surrounded by a culture that rewards failure and punishes any attempt to improve yourself because that means you are a "house nigger".

The vast majority of Alt-Righters are really intellectually children, just repeating mantras- mantras that really don’t even stand up to close scrutiny. I try not to waste too much time understanding them anymore

in my opinion
it's not about skin color, it's about culture

blacks =/= niggers

I've been poor and oppressed in the literal sense of the terms. Fuck your first world microaggression bullshit, pathetic fucking loser.

Not that you're anything but a shitposting roleplayer.

niiigggers are the crime race

they even drew Melanija's mongolian eyes
ahahhahaha

no one cares mohammad. you have to go back.

Cheeky nigger with a knoife is gun crime

This post was brought to you by america. Please, someone else read this post i Guarantee u its worth it.

Because scientist that tell the truth will be ostracized and shunned by society.

>you hate blacks because they look different from you
Say this out loud to yourself. Keep saying it. It'll start to sound really silly and petty.

Now stop posting.

I dont hate blacks i hate niggers.
I had to work and struggle to get where i am and so can they.
It sucks out here when your being suppressed but it only males you stronger.

>poor whites don't act like that
>the poorest white city has lower crime than the wealthiest black city
>Muslims are all called to be terrorists by their holy books

>YOU ONLY HATE PEOPLE FOR THE REASONS I SAY YOU HATE PEOPLE!

This is why you keep losing. You're not even arguing with anyone, you're arguing with the bogeymen in your head.

>When blacks are brought up in rich families, their behaviour improves dramatically.

They have no police.

My god a hate kaiser kahn. Fucking baiting piece of shit that that used their dead son as a political football to support the war monger that got him killed

Racist here.

The word is empty, and if people are going to hold it against my head like a weaponized form of ignorance than go ahead and pull the trigger. It's a blank anyway.

There is no reasoning with people. No amount of facts or figures that will sway fee fees. Go ahead and just repeat a hollow word. Do it until it even loses meaning with normies.

I don't hate based on appearance, I only detest their lack of morals and values. I can respect any respectable person regardless of skin color.
When it comes to Islam, their religion and ideals fundamentally clash with ours, and while they will be on their best behavior when they are few, this is a practice known as "taqiyya". When they grow in number, will try to claim territory under "Sharia law" and basically turn them into muslim only zones.
When they outnumber us they will call us "Infidels" and declare "Jihad" on us, and then wage a bloody religious conquest to wipe out every Christian or anyone who will not obey their laws.
There is no coexisting when it comes to Christianity and Islam, for Islam seeks dominance.

That jab Trump made about the Khan wife being silent was such a killshot any time anyone sees those people it makes you think of how bad Muslim culture is rather than how bad Trump's comments are

@OP - regression to the mean, QED

Didn't it turn out the guy makes money from immigrants entering America?

OK, I admit. Your point?

Go spend time in the middle east or Africa and tell me we are the same then.

Other muslims soldiers in the military have killed other soldiers at a higher rate than they have died. I believe the numbers are 15 fellow soldiers killed, 10 Muslim soldiers dead.

which part of the middle east?

>die
>Mom and Dad support the woman who got me killed

What great parents.

Yours.

I don't know who I hate more
Niggers or goat fuckers
Allahu snackbar you fucking subhuman moor

The middle of it, just slightly to the east

Why are you morons falling for weak ass bait. I thought Reddit was leaving after the election?

Why do people always seem to forget white people are like 60% of the population and you have to look at murders per capita, not just quantity

oh cause wars happen here 24/7 really man?

Stop.

Lets think about this.

They didn't sacrifice their son, he gave his own life, they sacrificed nothing and take full credit for his death. They did nothing to achieve what their son's death has given them.

Trump has sacrificed relationships, friendships, time, money and his life to create what he has.

He was also given an award, the same award Rose Parks got because he fed black kids in the ghetto in the 80's.

BUT HEY HES JUST A RACIST AMIRITE!

What goes on in Estonia? Are you guys slavs? Do you squat like the Russians do? Aren't you right next to Finland? Are you closer to Russian rape babies or Finnish rape babies?

I always see the flag, I've just never asked before.

That's not the point, he wanted to say trumps ban on Muslims didn't make sense ie his child is in the military, Trump wins, can't come back.

It's worse now than ever before.

It ain't the big lips
It ain't the nose
It ain't your kinky hair
Or your clothes
It ain't your dreadlocks hangin'
Or the way that you walk
It ain't the smell
It ain't the black
White people might probably
Learn a little bit better
But if you wanna know nigger
I'll tell ya what pisses us off

It's the attitude stupid
It's what's inside your brain
It's the attitude stupid
Ain't you ever gonna change
You keep thinkin' everything
Is black and white
Don't you know the difference
'Tween wrong and right
It's the attitude stupid
We don't owe you a thing

It ain't your looks
And that's a fact
It ain't your ass
Ridin' up on your back
It ain't the way you say "argh-a"
When you spell out a word
It's the things you say
And you do
Thinkin' white people
Still owe somethin' to you
Well listen to me nigger
This is somethin' you've never heard

It's the attitude stupid
It's what's inside your brain
It's the attitude stupid
Ain't you ever gonna change
You keep thinkin' everything
Is black and white
Don't you know the difference
'Tween wrong and right
It's the attitude stupid
We don't owe you a thing
It's the attitude stupid
We don't owe you a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=WG0VXtelUqw

PS: FUCK NIGGERS

Why havent you enlisted yet then neckbeard

>vast majority are peaceful

>peaceful explosion behind bong poster rings out

I dont hate blacks that behave like me. I hate niggaz, gibmedats and ISWELCOMEs because their behavior is shit. My country, my culture. Love it or leave it.

t. tolerant londonistan brit
I unironically hate niggers, mudslimes and kikes
But I don't hate them as much as I hate faggots like you
Kill yourself, abortion survivor

Among other things yes. The only stable and functioning society is one that is homogeneous.

So an all black society could be great but a white/black/yellow/brown can not.

I do not hate people who do not look like me but I will not fight basic biology by building a society with them. Such a fight is futile as it will take millions of years to change our fundamental biology. The "Us and them" is such a basic and leading human trait that you ignore it at your own peril.

I will not sacrifice trust, safety, stability and unity to meet your political correct quotas. It is not worth it and it never will be.

>look
nope
>behave
somewhat

I actually enjoy many of the diverse things that make the races different. Some of it is cultural, some of it is economic, some of it is biological.

What I don't enjoy is government and it's propaganda arm so openly displaying preference regarding certain races.

They are the purveyors of racial animosity.

>Moses scientists agree race has little to do with behaviour.

that is simply incorrect.

Some people are naturally more aggressive than others and that is bound to your DNA. Same with intelligence, looks and physical prowess (upbringing and environment also plays a huge part).

It is unreasonable to assume that there are no behavioral differences between groups of people who have been isolated from each other for thousand upon thousand of years.

Most of this is cultural but culture comes from our biology. Some groups of people might be more inclined to violence or forgiveness. That is Darwinism for you bong.

Deal with it or don't.

That's not the only reason, I only hate them when they're in my vinciniy. I'm quite sympathetic for the struggling negros in Africa, which is why I'm constantly advocating against the aid that's ruining them.

Slavs love talking about blacks, since they are the only race who are stupider and more prone to rape than them

your word "Slave" is the same as your word for eastern Europeans; Slavs.

Eastern Europeans have been murdered, enslaved and occasionally exterminated by their neighbours.

Germanics have not on such scale committed such atrocities against the black African. Stop spewing nonsense.

>Please feel sorry for us we have lost a son in a war that Hillary voted for but it's all Trump's fault!

I still don't get how Papa Khan 'sacrificed' anything. His SON sure did, not him.

Maybe he thinks that he owns his son's life like back in the homeland?

I hate women, I hate Jews, I hate fags and women too.