Noticed that a majority of neonazis look just like pic related. I mean there are shitload of armenian, turk, brazil...

Noticed that a majority of neonazis look just like pic related. I mean there are shitload of armenian, turk, brazil, american and etc hitlerfags. Why is so?

Because the average Russian looks like a freak.

I see you are pic related. So why are you a neonazi?

Is the only thing you have to say about stormfags is a personal attack?
I'm no Nazi but this is just weak

That's not personal at all. There are indeed a shitload of e.g. Armenian neonazis in Internet. And guess what? Armenians look exactly like pic related.

You forgot Greeks (more like Fakegreeks). Fucking half of Stormfront are Greeks, not joking.

Quite possible but they are not presented in Runet. Here majority of neonazies are armenians, georgians, azeris, hohol-turks and even jews (not kidding)

how did get my picture ivan

TELL HOW DID GET

Armenians are christianized Jews.

>who could be behind this post?

They have own tribalistic church that is hardly christian. So in this regard they are indeed like jews. And their nepotism make jews look humble.

your kikebook page, kek

Neo-nazis look like normal people in the rest of the world. it's just Armenians who look like that, not neo-nazis

>Georgia

>brazil
Nope.
If there were, the media here would make a huge deal about it.

>non-argument
Why would Georgians be less neo-nazis than Russians or anyone else though? alfred rosenberg loved us, so I don't see a problem with some of Georgians being neo-nazis other than having problem with neo-nazism itself.

>Armenians look exactly like pic related.
That much I know
You moms anus

They want to be edgy contrarians and their countries didn't feel the effects of WW2 directly

Yeah, Communism genocided entire Caucasus and East Ukraine, not Fascism.

Even though these Communists were Jews anyway.

>Communism genocided entire Caucasus

>alfred rosenberg loved us
your goal in life is complete

Yes, think what Stalin and his kike advisor Lavrentiy Beria did in 1944.

Lemme guess Communism didn't do nuffin?
And as evidence you will present me with official logs of the USSR govt?
Russians never learn. how did my people become so cucked?

Cheches were never mentioned in this thread, Ahmed. An guess who were Stalin and Beria.

No, they genocided anything what was living in the Caucasus area.

Why are you proud of Communism anyway? Entire Eastern Europe hates you because of it and ironically Communists weren't even Russians in the first place.

I don't care about rosenberg, that's not my goal. nice bait thread faggot btw, know that I only fell for the bait ironically.

Kike adviser? stop stealing our genocides faggot

Neo-nazis look like worthless trash in general. Period.

He looks like a communist to me. Sharing his teeth with his comrades.

You are talking with some voices in your head. I have never assessed neither nazism nor communism in this thread. I have pointed out some racial and ethnics dimensions of neonazis.

Whoops sorry I thought you try to imply that Russian communism wasn't genocidal

I need to vomit. Niggers have low iq so they tend to be conservative. Too bad they are going to be gassed.

>No, they genocided anything what was living in the Caucasus area.

Have you got education in USA?

Neocommies and neonazis look similar, Ahmed.

>Russian communism
when not a single leader of USSR was an ethnic Russian except maybe from Gorbachev who has mixed russian-hohol heritage

Maybe in ex-soviet shit tier countries. I never saw a person like in the original post in real life.

Self-hate.

how is moscow ivan, are there any russians left there?