Hey Sup Forums, I’m going on a business trip. Keep my Monkey’s Paw safe and don’t do anything stupid

Hey Sup Forums, I’m going on a business trip. Keep my Monkey’s Paw safe and don’t do anything stupid.

Attached: 7E6C3FD3-CB10-4966-8976-A95A989C2B74.jpg (640x480, 85K)

no problem, I'm just gonna stop all the company war threads, hope that's cool.

I wish you didn’t have to go on your trip.

I WISH COMICS WERE GOOD

Attached: 1497405611622.jpg (400x308, 19K)

all right, someone get a car battery. i'll need some paperclips, pure sodium and access to all the episodes of macgyver

Attached: shocker.png (662x596, 638K)

Attached: tumblr_mbuar5chK01ridkofo3_250.gif (245x184, 275K)

It's all ok bro, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Enjoy your trip!

I wish for a big tiddy goth girlfriend

Don’t worry, I’ve learned my lesson with Monkey’s Paw wishes.

Attached: 0DFC1EC3-3DC4-4A1C-AE8E-4CEAF2EFB674.png (1200x1900, 2.41M)

Lets make a sequel without all the atmosphere and homage the first one had

I wish to erase the concept of Monkey's Paw from existence. Every theoretical past, theoretical present, and theoretical future.

You must be really fun at parties

>killing the girl character i liked and doing a pass the torch story on the first sequel just so the new director can shove focus on his john ogga booga character
I cant wait for this to fail

>concept
too bad it's real user

The monkey's paw still exists and provides wishes, however now no one can ever mentally link the down side of using one to make a wish.

too bad the monkey paw erases you from existence instead to prevent a paradox from such a stupid wish

Let's replace the famous movie director with a strong sense of personal style with the TV director, it's so much cheaper and China wouldn't appreciate it anyway.

502 Bad Gateway

She's very fat. Practically a whale. Any hot tub she goes in, the water spills over the side. The shelves of her local hot topic are bolted down because otherwise she'll knock them down.

I wish the monkey it came from hadn't been killed so that the hand would never have been severed.

>China

Where where you when Hollywood realized that the Chinese didn't give a shit about anything except explosions?

I WISH FOR A KIRBY/STEVEN UNIVERSE CROSSOVER

>WiiWare Exclusive!
>Existence relatively unknown until next week

I wish that Gaby Riveria gets another Marvel character to write.

There fuck you monkey's paw let's see you make a bad thing worse.

me too user, me too
>tfw i have a chubby big tiddy gf and she letme play with her tits, but if something, shes the oposite of goth

Attached: 1518022911270.jpg (693x960, 63K)

I wish I wish I was a fish with a 12 inch fishy dick

I'm not even sure what Bauhaus is but the other two sound cool

I wish that the Simpsons would just end already, and that the new season jumps the shark

damn, that monkey paw is good.

Then you may as well go home.

whoops, forgot to remove the trip!