DONALD WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0&list=RD_n9prNixjbg&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's nothing anyone can do about this
i love it

The shitposts must flow

weirdest timeline

He's forcing people to talk about shitty SNL and shitty Hamilton and not the Trump U case or his cabinet.

And the media is falling right in line with what he wants. Kind of amazing what that retarded cheeto can do.

He's right. SNL is painfully unfunny.

>"Approximately 3 hours ago, right-wing paramilitaries stormed the set of Saturday night live, slaughtered the cast, and torched the studio."

>that retarded cheeto can do

Glenn Beck is behind this?

Man, this guy is such a whiner.

*winner

u r thinking of glenn beck the orange dorito.

Maybe he should do some ducking work. Media manipulation isn't gonna bomb Isis or cancel trade deals.

He's the goddamn president and he's shitting on lefty comedians. Something no other politician has ever done. I love this man.

The victims of his serial tweets are always qualified to deserve it. Only the best.

This is the beginning of his answer to the Left's recent banning of conservative accounts from twatter and google adsense markets, and the legacy media's current campaign of painting non-Leftist websites as "fake news" outlets. He will properly cast apparently non-news mainstream media productions as inherently political, thus setting them up for speech regulation should the Leftists demand such be applied to conservative sources, etc.

miss the days of Chris Farley. Such shit now.

Big shot across the bow for the establishment if you can notice the subtly in it.

His term limits on congress gives him power as congress would let him reinstate slavery in exchange for not pushing the term limit issue.

Media outlets on public programming getting cut if they aren't balanced enough for his taste.

Or even threats to expose the dirty laundry of people, like in pic related, which resulted in the guy totally stopping all campaign donations

13D chess son...

no one is talking about his lawsuit anymore, everyone's talking about his twitter and hamilton lmao

Neither is a president-elect.

Yeah, winners complain about their depictions in variety comedy shows oon Twitter.

What is left to deflect? The fact it is linked to him or the fact he settled it already and its over?

Our shitposter in chief.

making an appeal to equality?
true egalitarian, that donald.

must of missed the president Clinton announcement

Obama is still president until January 20th you special snowflake you

smoke and mirrors, no one is talking about Trump U settlement

Libs have every show on television. The right has (((fox))) news and World Peace.

I just want to see what happens when he does the same thing with leaders of nations.

I love him

Same tactics that won him the presidency. He is reshaping American culture to conform to his vision for the country.

More than half the population has average or less than average intelligence. When he speaks to the intelligentsia, he speaks intelligently.

When he speaks to the masses, he speaks bigly of his very good brain that gives him the best words to warn us of that nasty woman who really just needs to be grabbed by the pussy.

This does three things:
1. Distracts the media from substantive policy.
2. Helps DJT seem down to earth and folksy for the common man, selling his populist appeal.
3. Keeps opponents who do not understand these tactics off balance and in cognizable and predictable attack patterns for which countermeasures were already developed long ago.

America elected a genius. Whether he is good or bad - or a more likely combination of these - remains to be seen.

Dopey @TheresaMay thinks she's higher than a 5. Sad!

Have you seen SNL? It's awful. I think they switched to laugh tracks a while ago

What are you talking about?
> He's right. SNL is painfully unfunny.

Shitposting because he's President and nobody can stop it. He's crashing the presidential meme and faggy decorum of Government with no survivors.

We Jacksonian Populism now.

he's alluding to the fairness doctrine, which the left would typically be screaming about in terms of talk radio etc.

Hohohoho boy.

Go to bed Scott.

wtf I love Trump now

I bet a majority of the country would agree, snl has sucked for a decade but its still on because its a liberal institution

>Equal time for us?
Sounds like he wants to regulate entertainment with arbitrary standards of "balance". Disturbing. He's sounding more and more like a dictator by the day.

the more weak he appears, the more they attack, and the more visible their hypocrisy appears

this is some high energy trolling

referencing the phrase "a man's man" -- sure to farm some ladytears.

He's right though SNL hasn't been good since the 90's.

And they're trying to take world peace away from us.

8 years of this! Our president shitposting and trolling the dummies.

I am worried that I will run out of keks.

Brainlets, when will they learn?

>a bunch of retards behave like retards
>lol trump is such a clever manipulator

Fighting back the lugenpress.

>"when weak, appear strong, when strong, appear weak"

Straight out of The Art of War.

>American education
he's not president yet

>that whore
>not shit

pick 1 and only 1

No, it's his warning to the Left who has ACTUALLY tried to get such legislation passed -- See "fairness doctrine". Look at it in the vein of "Be careful what you wish for."

When was Obama's first cabinet appointment? Trump is way ahead of schedule and already smoked out Krispy Kreme. All while settling court cases and providing a stream of shitposting.

Most likely a not so subtle threat considering how the left is trying to go full thought police lately.

happening

This is how we take the culture back. Shaming the left, mocking and deriding them. Using their own tactics against them, basically.

Just looked at her twitter, that pic is real.
Was she hacked or something?

no, he want to start his own tv station and is priming the public for it, once its released people will be screaming for the fair and balanced media that donald trump will deliver

caused me to cogitate

>you will never DEUS VULT in your lifetime
>you will never 1776 in your lifetime
>you only have the day of the rope to look forward to, which will likely not happen in your lifetime

why fucking live, Sup Forums

Oh boy, we are in the next golden age.

Steve Bannon, Mike Flynn and the fucking Mad Dog himself.

>Equal time for us?

I honestly dont understand what he meant by that.

Exactly this.

>Or even threats to expose the dirty laundry of people, like in pic related, which resulted in the guy totally stopping all campaign donations
And that's just stuff that Trump knows personally. Think of what's gonna happen when he has the NSA.

>So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be put at risk even in a hundred battles.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

>If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win numerous (literally, "a hundred") battles without jeopardy.

>All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

It was meant to be ambiguous so lefties throw a hissyfit over it as they are confused

Winners manipulate the entire media establishment with a couple of tweets -- this is part of the reason he won.

Really good post, you hit the nail on the head in my opinion. He's playing the game in a masterful way, watching him bait the media and them falling for it every time is simply fascinating to watch. Historically, presidents have had extremely high IQ and EQ, and Trump is no exception. Like you said, the man is a genius.

oh god it's real lol

they are comedians. they cannot be goaded into giving "equal time" by attacking their journalistic integrity. if they know they can get the president to tweet about them by performing skits that he doesn't like, it incentivizes them to perform skits that he doesn't like

uh why. they both may as well be a fantasy

No, she's just an insane attention whore that's trying to get into the publics attention.

DAAAAAAAANALD

No, she's basically a White Nationalist at this point. She was a guest at the NPI white identity conference in Washington, D.C. yesterday, which I believe is where that picture of her was taken... Wild times m8.

I take it as a suggestion to talk diversity of ideas not "diversity".

Sup Forums is no longer a secret club

4 D
D

She's been woke for a while now

No, it's a subtle jab at Bill Clinton's "fairness doctrine".

Imagine 8 years of our 70 year old president shitposting on twitter, what a time to be alive

>lol drumpf is a retard! no way he can win against #her

>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to explore the galaxy

>born just in time to witness the leader of the first world shitposting on twitter

feelsgoodman

Indeed, good sir. Indeed.

WOW TRUMP SAID HE WILL CREATE JOBS, BUT HE JUST REPLACED COMEDY FROM A YEARS WORTH OF LATE NIGHT TALK SHOWS WITH LESS THAN 140 CHARACTERS.

HOW MANY MORE CAREERS WILL HE DESTROY?

are all Vietnamese women this attractive?

Why are you even on a political board?

Rosie O'donnell is next.

Their eternal battle must end eventually.

He will when he is in office. There is nothing he can do about ISIS now. This is still Obama's job.

>tfw work for the marines
>tfw trump gonna massively increase defense spending
>tfw mattis as sec def
>tfw gonna be making lodsamoney over the next 4 years old

cant WAIT

>year 3300
>reading the old earth logs
>reading all the posts from people long dead, their voices silent now, wishing you were there shitposting with them
>people who shitposted so hard they broke the timeline and warped reality to their will with "memes"

Hello, future people reading this.

It was just as amazing as you'd think. We wish you were here, too.

Holy fuck, checked and praise Kek

checkd

snl is also all propaganda, thats why its unfunny.

Sven, catch up to reality. He won the presidency. I think he is focused on ore important things. Stop regurgitating months old memes.

The day of the rake is coming, leaf. Best watch your mouth.

Setting the tone, he doesnt want people to get used to no shitposting

I am from 3 hours in the future, and I can assure you that your post received not a single (you).

Absolutely, precisely this.

There will be no olive branch.

There will only be a stick covered in dog shit; take it or leave it, commie libs.

HE TWEETED AGAIN
WHO IS HARRY R??

To all blind liberal idiots, canadians, shit posting lunatics let me inform you.

SNL has always been run by a Jew. SNL has only ever been a character defamation platform. The comedians on this show are basically little judaized soldiers that mock, deride and impersonate public figures in order to change public opinion.

A smart man would completely decimate public defamation shows like SNL and I wish it was taken completely off the air. I think Jews and all their subversive ways should be removed from the public eye.

>the shitpost king.
He is like our old Presidents.
youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0&list=RD_n9prNixjbg&index=6