Punisher 225 textless preview

It's hero vs hero episode

Attached: next time on the comic that nobody ever story times.jpg (828x1240, 571K)

Attached: he is frank facing so hard under that mask.jpg (688x1044, 607K)

Attached: the mighty captain marvel.jpg (688x1044, 605K)

Tigra what are you wearing

Attached: us agent here to job in place of steve.jpg (688x1044, 739K)

So how has this been? I remember being pleasantly surprised by a storytime of the first issue.

I don't know, I only recently remember it existed. I know the first issue and maybe the second was posted.

Attached: who is watching her kid right now.jpg (688x1044, 751K)

Attached: he doesn't like hugs.jpg (688x1044, 687K)

Attached: finally carol finishes this.jpg (688x1044, 725K)

So, Frank with 1 Stark suit = 12 C-list Avengers?

Everyone looks so fugly and unattractive.

Ah, the school photo line up, the most potent tactical formation

I haven't been reading this. Maybe my enthusiasm for Frank has faded. The gimmick isn't bad, but I'm not feeling it, Bernthal likeness doesnt help either. just looking forward to what Ennis may have in store in the future.

I'm kind of looking forward to Frank going after the Secret Empire Hydra High Council, even though I know he won't be allowed to kill any of them, at least not permanently.

Attached: Punisher_Vol_1_226_Textless.jpg (948x1400, 293K)

>punisher
>hero

Attached: 1479442592053.jpg (183x221, 22K)

You'd think Walker would be fine with Frank thrashing a commie(?) dictator and his traitor S.H.I.E.L.D. goons.

Daisy is looking especially squat.

why doesn't murderCarol just put a hole through his chest? Does she not want to get blood all over in front of her crush?

Attached: heyno.jpg (1014x720, 368K)

>Frank
>hero

Attached: Punisher vs. Black Widow.jpg (3975x3056, 2.13M)

She secretly respects Frank and wishes that she could slaughter people as wantonly and openly as he does.

Attached: the only ones who had fun during secret invasion.jpg (696x2160, 858K)

Because that shit was the gold standard of canon.

Was this ever resolved?

Frank's going after the High Council soon in and Widow got killed and cloned back to life by the Red Room.

Don’t fool yourself. It’s heroes vs villain.

How may times you gonna say that?

>US Agent
>Has been back since 2013

What the fuck.

>You'd think Walker would be fine with Frank thrashing a commie(?) dictator and his traitor S.H.I.E.L.D. goons.

Yeah, I'm really having a hard time seeing Walker having any issue with Frank on this one. Maybe they got him on board because they told Walker that Frank stole the War Machine suit and was using it for un-American purposes.

Although I think Walker was a little less jingoistic last time he showed up - he only agreed to beat the shit out of Falcon after Steve asked Walker to; otherwise he would've told the politicians who asked him to go fuck themselves because he was too busy beating the shit out of ragheads in the middle east.

Once.

Twice.

How has Frank survived among all these people through the years without accidentally (or plain just intentionally) killing one of them?

Three times a lady.

Can somebody explain this ongoing to me

Impossible. This is only my third post on Sup Forums.

It is exactly what it looks like.

Plot armor. Since this is a Frank thread, I have a question:
Would exploring Frank hitting innocents actually add anything to his narrative? I remember Dixon doing a good job dispelling such an idea, but I'd like to see other opinions.

So Frank joined Hydra and became War Machine?

Where do you see hydra?

There’s a lot that could add to Frank’s narrative since he’s a character with the depth of a puddle and no one seems seems to be interested in making him or his stories any deeper.

How much depth dies he really need? I'm some what sick of "character development, " and have been enjoying some low brow works in which the character simply solves a problem. There can be an arc for certain characters, but not the lead.

Attached: john-benteen-fargo.jpg (736x1205, 464K)

When the fuck did Frank become an Iron Man? Shit seems like a lot of people are becoming Iron Mans these days, like I just found out Dr. Doom is not only an Iron Man but he's also a super good guy now

Hey look, it's not nu-Spiderman. I didn't know they were still letting him be in crossovers.

>It's hero vs hero episode
it's the punisher. you're familiar with his history are you not?

the action here is absolutely terrible. no coherent panel to panel movement. the only time it appears is the middle panels of:I'm so sick of static fucking art.

Don’t get me wrong low brow stuff can be done well. Luther Strode comes to mind. Weak writing but exceptionally stylish in other regards that it’s lacking depth doesn’t matter.
Or Ellis’ Moon Knight which is closer to Punisher’s genre. Ellis just throws you into a tightly paced story with Shavely’s art doing the leg work.
I have other examples but basically there has to be something to pick up the slack but Punisher books rarely have anything there. It’s usually this annoyingly sprawling story that Frank as a character is completely detatched from sprinkled with uninteresting “badass” moments.

>Carol
>Hero

Punisher gets a war machine suit.

Franks stolen guns before. Sometimes superguns.

It's generic as fuck action. I'm not seeing anythying "punisher" about the way frank's fighting. Or almost all of them.

he around in sam's book last year

This is a bait and switch desu. The comic art doesn't look even a third as good as the War Punisher covers are. They don't even use the same colors. Fake and gay

Don't fool yourself. It's hero vs villains.

This is just directly ripping off the end of Rucka's run.

Hercules, Luke Cage AND the Thing?
AND Carol?.

Damn.

I do enjoy the Avengers ganging up on Frank though, it's always entertaining to see him punching up from time to time.

Frank vs Thor was hilarious, it wasn't even a real fight as much as it was just some funny shit to see.

S.H.I.E.L.D. went defunct. Now jobless agents stationed in a foreign installation joined up with a local general and helped him overthrow and take over his country's government. They proceed to do monstrous things in secret.

Fury, Jr. wanted someone off the books to deal with this and convinced Frank to, telling him where and how to get the decommissioned War Machine armor as further incentive.

Frank rampages through the country to get the general to face him, shit happens and the general turns out to be crazy enough to launch a nuke. All of this gets broadcast on live TV and the heroes are presumably called into to do something about Frank's little thrashing of a nation recognized as sovereign by the U.N.

Attached: The Punisher (2016-) 222-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

It's Frank franking people with advanced technology if you like slaughter it's pretty danm fun

>Frank franking
always makes me laugh