How do we stop the violence both against and committed by Muslims?

How do we stop the violence both against and committed by Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims bring violence wherever they go, it's part of their religion.

Get rid of mudslimes. Problem solved.

Why the fuck was a student allowed to get that close to a diplomat?

KEK wills it.

Ugh, how about we stop posting a pic of Aziz Ansari and Jennifer Lawrence (both born after 1979) that has nothing to do with the topic?

Why the fuck are you this retarded?

Kill em all.
No mooselims,
no problems.

Are you fucking retarded?

Aziz Ansari riding the back of Hunger Games actress.

I can't tell how much people are shitposting anymore.

Back to until you turn 18.

Because retarded OP is retarded

Nope.

no it's muslin attacking aryan

We need to modify human genetics. Shitskins need to be smarter and not impulsive animals.

ITT: r/the_Donald numales

This. Keep muslims separate in their shithole countries away from civilization.

Simple. Deport them. No muslims to offend, no muslims offending. Simple.

ITT a guy from South Carolina horseplays with a girl from Kentucky...Muzzlems.

>losing ability to do Google image search after turning 18

What happened next? Did your dick drop off?

isn't that harold from harold and kumar?

>HURR FUCKING MUDSHITS HARMING MY BELOVED WAIFU I-IF A REAL MAN LIKE ME WAS THERE I S-SWEAR I WOULDVE DONE SOMETHING

Lmfao at your lives. Do you honestly think this slut gives a FUCK about you "defending her honour" or "fighting for her rights" ONLINE?

These girls wouldn't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life, and you pathetic fags STILL white knight for them online. LMFAO. You're PATHETIC. The reality is that this woman simply just wanted to date the Islamic conquerors, but got butthurt when they realised Muslims practise polygamy and obviously saw other girls too, so the Mujahideen had to take action when she started acting up.

You do realise, these same women who are getting "exploited" (lmfao, implying they don't WANT it) by immigrants are the same ones who laughed at/ignored you in school right? Lmfao. They HATE you, but you're such pathetic white knights that you STILL start beating your chest and acting tough to "defend" them, when in reality these women want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. LMFAO.

Where we're headed...
youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk
Brace yourself; it's going to be a bumpy ride.

It is as though we need to some how remove them from the equation...

build a wall around their countries

i wonder how many stormie thought this pic was real
they're so naive lol

How do we stop the violence against X-Men from Parks & Rec?

Fucken gay lmao

>going to be
>pretending the sinkholes aren't already there

>against
nothing. this is a good thing. purge the cancer.

>committed by
buy a gun. keep an eye on these ungrateful shitskins

WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON

Jeffiner Lawrence. She appears olto have lost some weight. She used to be a whitish blob and said a lot of things like "i eat anything i want lolol so random"

Kill enough Muslims (100,000,000+) that they get tired of fighting/dying

>Jeffiner Lawrence
WHEN DID SHE GROW THOSE BEWBS WTF

She reminds me a bit of that hooker from that louis theroux episode

Whats wrong with his hair

Isn't that Aziz Ansari?

Why stop it?
More violence - more redpills

Big Bada Boom!

It's not a question of race or religion... it's a question of understanding consciousness on an individual and collective level.
Violence between humans occurs out of consciousness seated in ignorance.
Human history is a series of peaks and troughs vacillating between enlightenment and degeneracy. We remember the degenerate times because they do not fit in with the natural potential flow of enlightenment that flows through us. The periods of pure enlightenment don't have time to count the seconds going by, and as such are only remembered by a residual feeling and yearning for a return to freedom.
There are however parasitic forces which are non human attempting to steer each civilisation away from the course of each forthcoming enlightenment.
Those forces feed off the ignorance and the enmity generated from the collective human organism and will continue to do so until exposed.
Through our ignorance we fall prey to their influence and our natural path towards enlightenment is steered towards violence and hatred - providing the sustenance for these entities.
In some respects humans will never be completely free from these forces until a set period of enlightenment cycles occurs and humans evolve into new beings or vanish in self annihilation.

Oh there's no pretending..President Trump is the first step towards President Camacho.

Round them up and put them in an oven.
616 degrees for 1488 minutes.

kill all humans

Borders.
Miles and miles between us.

late to the party dude. Isn't that Jennifer Lawrence?

I think we view the World as "Peace, with momentary outbreaks of War", when really it's "War, with momentary outbreaks of Peace". War is probably our natural state as humans.

summon the jinn to destroy them.

FPBP.

Islam draws a distinction between the house of war and peace. (Countries which have adopted Sharia, vs. countries which haven't.) Muslims are commanded to fight and deceive unbelievers until they are subjugated by their faith. Christianity has principles like the deposit of the faith, peaceful co-habitation with unbelievers, rendering unto Caesar, and the enlightenment which keep the religious zealots in check. Islam does not.

you can not commit violence against muslims because violence is power + godlessness.

aziz is going bald like a motherfucker

he's going through his JUST transformation

We kill or deport them.

How does an actor not have access to hair regrowth nutrition, hormones or whatever to stop and reverse that shit? I mean you can take omega 3 and isoflavones with capsacain to stop hair fall associated with DHT sensitivity

By killing the Muslims. There won't be any Muslims left to commit violent acts, or to commit violent acts against.

get rid off muslims. problem solved.

even if we all died people would still fight each

haha good one

very easily
gas the jews