Trump just made his point

Trump just made his point.

They fell for it.

Americans don't need to apologize for the lawful and proper exercise of their civil rights
Unless they say something that pisses off liberals, then it's hate speech.

So are they saying trump doesn't need to apologize for deporting people who broke the law?

m u h
c o n s t i t u t i o n

ACLU's self-awareness level = zero

You don't have to flush after you shit in the toilet at your friend's house either, but you're a dickhead if you don't.

ACLU confirms it will never demand an apology from anyone EVER

huh so bullying is okay now..

wtf i love the aclu

I can wait for trump to get into office and for the deportations to start and the protests to be broken up by force. These libs went from salty to smug a little too fast after the election

>trump used the highest office in the world to point out the inherent stupidity and dangers of "safe spaces"
He's the hero we need, not the one we deserve.

Asking someone to represent everyone is apparently bullying now.

And respect the amendments, at most!

>Americans don't need to apologize

....CUZ WE GOT GUNZ FOR DAT SHEEEEEEIIIT

Noice

It's kinda like a woman calling you out in front of a crowd and politely asking you to please not rape anybody.

>constitutional rights are good except when it allow people to defend themselves against cultural enrichment

Shit this is second amendment as fuck

And what would you know you future Sweden?

BAHAHAHAHA
Never thought I'd see the day where ACLU would make a post like this. Be sure to save it. It will come in handy some day.

>Based Nip sounds like an American patriot.

> Hickock tractor drive-by
Criminals beware.

The redpilling will not end. President Trump will continue to shit post and these fools who lack self awareness will fall for it every time.

this is some comical full-circlejerk shit right here
so i guess all those protesters can get back on those fucking buses now? (not all seats are in the back)

Daaang, you guys are in this deep, Sup Forums.

Ah I see, just like it's my constitutional right to call black people niggers and call mexicans spicks. No I won't apogize.

The ACLU is right.

Trump doesn't have anything to apologize for. His supporters are just exercising their constitutional rights.

Protesting him or harassing them is unamerican.

>ropeadoped

The cringiest aspect of leftie behavior is how you get the impression they're always high fiving each other for these kind of "courageous" statements. It's like reddit in real life or some shit.

>Tfw the rest of the world has autism and not us,
>This is the ultimate red pill.

Ahahaha, you don't actually have a clue what the ACLU is, do you

jezebel or gawker comment section was way worse in the "high fiving" aspect.

They actually do in their leftist SJW social platforms echo chambers. They drift away from reality without realising since everyonr supports their statements

Wait...where is Mauritius?

It's a literal guarantee that everytime trump posts something on twitter to the public, it's usually bait, they take it, and end up screwing themselves. You never know where it's going to end, but you know some turd is going to go right where he wants it.

>Never thought I'd see the day where ACLU would make a post like this.

Why? They are (for an organization staffed almost entirely by leftists) uncharacteristically consistent on these issues.

This.

Why can't people differentiate between morality and legality?

Trump isn't literally saying they have a legal obligation to apologize to Mike Pence. He's saying what they did was a dick move, and they would apologize if they're decent people. Of course libtards completely misinterpret the sentiment so they can act all self-righteous.

So the last 8 years of telling us we're bad for criticising obummer was futile?

Do Lolberals even know what game they are playing anymore?

Kikes checked and baited again. LIBSHIT BTFO

TFW ur twitter shitposts make the ACLU turn on safe spaces

YAAASSSSS QUEEEN, PREACH!

CHECK ANNNNDDDDD MATE!

6D INTERGALACTICAL CHECKERS POKER

Hes saying they need to apologize for being rude assholes. Why can liberals only understand things in terms of government power?

Actually the ACLU is fairly consistent. They're a bunch of lefty kikes, but they're non inconsistent SJWs.

They have actually defended skinheads and other "hate groups" in the past for their freedom of speech. And they're also against this "safe space" anti-free-speech bullshit that's been popping up on college campuses

It's beautiful

The
Hero
We
Need

THWN
>THWN
>>PWND

THEY GOT THWND

>Sup Forums understands that nothing is free yet thinks free speech gives them the right to say anything

I just reported your hate-filled post to the FBI.

I get it.

But explain it to my friend, he's watching Sup Forums over my shoulder.

Hi friend! Well, its like this: YOU'RE A FUCKING LEAF

A
F
L

But that was an improper exercise since they were hired to do a fucking job.

AAAAHHH wtf are they doing? Trump can use this against them.

REPORTED YOU SHITLORD

Slowly waking up to the sound of 8d dominoes

>implying thats not what he wanted

cant stump the trump

> I don't want to believe

>sulu actually knows whats up
>gets shit on by libtards

glorious

Damn. It looks like liberals don't even play checkers, just who-can-throw-shit-further.

>represent someone
The implication was that the administration should just go and yield ground to the libtards.

That's not representing the constituency that elected the administration.

Yes, I remember how Hitler killed all art and freedom of expression by going to a play. Truly evil that Trump is.

They're like 13yr olds on Sup Forums, no sense and easily baited

Is he going to send the "Mad Dog" inside next? That's some interstellar blackjack.

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

Am I missing something? What ACLU said wrong here?

They fell for his bait and implicitly supported the 2nd Amendment

They're all going to go together once the cabinet is finished

They tweet about how such and such individuals hurt their feelings all the time, though.

he paid to be there and should be respected as a customer of the establishment. if they chose to act like children its on them

>checkers poker
god damnit colgate

About a fifth of their tweets is about how Sen. Sessions said something that hurt their feelings decades ago. Free speech for me, not for thee.

Most presidents ignored the constitution. Since Woodrow Wilson it's basicaly a norm.

>mfw
>Trump buys every seat in theatre
>so his administration will be the only one at Hamilton
>best troll since Trump got himself elected

IT'S (gonna be) HAPPENING

Except for Harding and Coolidge. Incidentally both were miles better than Woodrow Wilson who was an actual dictator.

RARE FLAG
BASED FAG

> it's okay for them too boo, they're exercising their rights
> its not okay for Trump to say radical Muslims at dangerous or illegal immigrants are harmful, that's racist

Irony and hypocrisy flowing like milk and honey in Canaan.

Hey anons, continue to not kill children, okay?

>Hey anons, continue to not kill children, okay?
unless they're niggers. got it.

So, if I defend myself with a gun, the ACLJews are gonna be cool with me, right?

Oh we are completely aware

What have you done to the dodo?

I think he was baiting the left to point out their own hypocracy over safe spaces.

I have a feeling everyone here is just pretending they understand how the ACLU fell into this trap.

I think the ACLU always has, no?

>confuses 2nd amendment for 1st
/cringe/

>my twitter has become so powerful I can make my enemies tell the truth

Don't tread on my 4th amendment rights

You can complain about how someone used their free speech to say retarded shit and now they're in a position of power, moron

the point isn't that they NEED to, but that they're shitting on their own fucking leader

fuck you ACLU

APOLOGIZE !

tfw trump is lelouch from code geass and his plan is to be as evil as possible so the plebeian liberals will finally know how to call out true injustice, by unifying the world against him, he will have made them stronger.

>comfy as fuck

So ACLU admits
>safe spaces are a nonsense concept
>hurt feelings aren't a protected quality in an individual
>but people can say whatever they want, its protected in the constitution

SJWs are being subverted and having their logic destroyed by a man who plays 49D zero-gravity jenga.

NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET
O
T

E
V
E
N

I
N

O
F
F
I
C
E

Y
E
T

Like this Swede who literally can't comprehend irony. That's the thing about abandoning social stigma, these proglefts are blind to how anyone perceives them.

Same could be said about people that worship an imaginary frog God tho.

Did he really tweet "Apologize!" ? Wtf is happening? Why are memes becoming real?

Sauce? Is this an Evangelion doujinshi? Looks hilarious.

I am 100% confident Trump is a Sup Forumsock and is probably a fucking mobile poster

>ACLU

>Defending the 1st Amendment

I guess frogs don't have constitutional rights.

Memes can't remain dreams. Your integers confirm

They took the bait.

Now they can't say shit about people lawfully exercising gun rights, denying fags service, etc.

Is he really a time traveler? Has he seen the anime?