Are Indians smarter than Jews?

Are Indians smarter than Jews?

Indian American IQ - 112

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get redy for retarded westerners to pull some IQ charts out of their asses and call us retarded

i'm going to propose something outlandish here so bare with me

IQ testing is bullshit, the reason being that there is such a vested interest in your personal ethnicity's intelligence that people cherry pick, outright lie, falsify data

we will honestly never know who wins the IQ cock size contest because that's literally all it is

bear**

oh boy here it comes legitimacy btfo

Space program when?

I am having difficulty comprehending your logic

Here, you are among the low iq people, btw im 127

The smartest ones come here to utilize their engineering degrees. Go to India and realize how fucking dirty and shitty these people are on average. I have multiple Indian friends who fucking hate India and the people there.

Source or BTFO

The fuck are you talking about? These tests have been honed over generations at this point and at the very least the results correlate with things like crime rate. I guess you can say a lower than average Mexican IQ that correlates with a higher crime rate makes them smarter or stupider or whatever, but you can still take that data and compare it with other groups and know which is more or less likely to have low impulse control.

Bottom left if you can read

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

It's not really fair to take an "average" of India as a whole, when castes are so distinct. Pretty sure you have some very smart people, and a bunch of subhumans tanking the average down. It would be better to see IQ test per region or certain demographics.

i'm questioning the objectivity of most of the testing.

you can be offended all you want, these threads always draw out the pretentious 'intelligent but lazy' fucktards anyway

This

Yeah that's pure bullshit user debunked it multiple times, here you go
Central to the book's thesis is a tabulation of what Lynn and Vanhanen believe to be the average IQs of the world's nations. Rather than do their own IQ studies, the authors average and adjust existing studies and use other methods to create estimates.
For 104 of the 185 nations, no studies were available. In those cases, the authors have used an estimated value by taking averages of the IQs of neighboring or comparable nations. For example, the authors arrived at a figure of 84 for El Salvador by averaging their calculations of 79 for Guatemala and 88 for Colombia. Including those estimated IQs, the correlation of IQ and GDP is 0.62.
To obtain a figure for South Africa, the authors averaged IQ studies done on different ethnic groups, resulting in a figure of 72. The figures for Colombia, Peru, and Singapore were arrived at in a similar manner.
In some cases, the IQ of a country is estimated by averaging the IQs of countries that are not actually neighbors of the country in question. For example, Kyrgyzstan's IQ is estimated by averaging the IQs of Iran and Turkey, neither of which is close to Kyrgyzstan—China, which is a geographic neighbor, is not counted as such by Lynn and Vanhanen. This is because ethnic background is assumed to be more important than proximity to other nations when determining national IQ.

if they are so smart why their accent is extremely shitty and annoying?

Indians are fucking dumb. The "indians are smart" meme only stems from the fact that there are over 1,000,000,000 of the fuckers, and the USA cherrypicks the cream of the crop to come over here on visas. If you took the top 99.9th percentile of intelligence of indians, you'd still have a million of the fuckers.

If you're legitimately interested in how intelligence is measured, then just look into general intelligence (g). They've gone so fucking far out of their way to take bias out the testing that it's ridiculous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)

So what other reason would there be, aside from it being a widely unrepresented scientific field of research due to the stigma that surrounds it?

Is space also not real, because we have such a vested interest in exploring it?

No.

uhh, im 117 with brain damage and a learning disability. I don't need charts to call you retarded

The wagon wheel shitters are collecting free You's again.

fucking kek

United States are above the UK now. The UKs IQ is slowly lowering.

>Be smartest country in the world.
>Still afraid of toilet witches.

on an individual by individual basis with extended testing sure you've got a good measure. when you rely on countries to measure their own populations, especially places like china where governments are about image, can you really trust them to apply the testing to vast swaths of people with no selection bias or other bullshit?

you're relying on people to do the testing, usually by national govenments, and nobody wants to look like a fucktard

it's a bogus measure when it's applied to ethnicity

Praised

>lahga m*sriyya

>india being this assblasted over iq

indian men are coddled by their mothers and deluded into thinking they're smart by being dilgent little slaves to government education. Also have the least sex of any demographic on the planet.

ah ya 3ars

Talking out of your ass is easy user, yeah most of us are nu but you can't link that to intellect.
>have the least sex
right we don't have sex, we have population decline, we are going extinct

t.burger education

Indians btfoed

But he is referring to the dumb Indian ramble, he is referring to Indian americans.
they are like a creepy BETA man rape gang over here.

>it's coming to Brazil
FUCK

If Indians are so smart, how come they don't poo in the loo?

By your measure of intelligence, they should know that shitting out in the open helps with the proliferation of diseases.

>top 1 - 5% of Poos
>below average ashkenazi IQ
that's pretty sad desu

the jeets at the gas stations Ive been to tell me otherwise

>we have population decline, we are going extinct

Yep, the educated people in India are having less and less children just like in the west. Whilst the filth are multiplying.

There'll be a day when the world will succumb to muslims because they breed like rabbits.

indians aren't smart at all

their education system is full of cheating, pushing through students, rigged shit and fucking hilariously simple assignments for bachelors and masters degrees

its a fucking joke

so they get a masters degree at age 23 and everyone thinks they are gods

but they cant do shit
only pretend

>indian butthurt thread
oh yes

>IQ - 112

Yet can't figure out what a toilet is for.

Nice try, Sanjay.

This is a good point, bruthm. Will look into it.

I still don't get how Italy has one of the highest IQ averages in the planet. IM 1/4th italian so obviously it doesn't bother me, but it goes against every negative stereotype taht even I believe

>43 irrelevant replies

POO

You misunderstand. The indians who are employed in outsourcing or who move to the west are the ones at the highest end of the curve.

Your best and brightest are competing with our slightly-above-average

>Indian American IQ - 112
the ones that move to the US usually are highly skilled workers so I would suspect that they would have higher IQs.

The Rajs and Pajeets in India who companies outsource to are retards. Any Indian worth a damn seems to be bailing out of the country. FFS they can barely shit in a toilet, I'd leave too.