>"WHATEVER ITS 2009!"

Oh god....

Attached: KAbpdei.png (889x636, 537K)

holy shit

If only

Good Lord. 9 years.

>i thought 2000s was the worst decade to live in then
>now everythings much much worse and i wish I could go back
So this is the monkeys paw when i wished for change...

Attached: 5F2A8779-D2EF-43CE-880B-207088670C38.gif (319x315, 3.97M)

>
Fun fact
If a kid was in the first grade when Adventure Time first started, they'd be starting High School now
I remembered watching the show in late grade school (I'm 18 now)

Adventure Time premiered when I started my freshman year of high school.
I'm 24.

Attached: 5cba863ff8c1b5c4a57fcfd90604b0e4695a5521.png (1800x1350, 3.14M)

>waaaah I'm getting SOOO old
>Existential dread amirite?!

I don't understand this. I'm 22 and my jimmies aren't getting rustled over getting older. Maybe you guys should focus on some prosperous endeavors or something. Go to uni/trade school or focus on making a career. Being an adult isn't the end of the world.

None of you are old, and you have the opportunity to do great things if you apply yourself. Your 20's are intended to be the most productive years you have, take them seriously.

Attached: 1513824334478.gif (300x200, 2.74M)

Oh, youre soo great because you can act smug and not affected by things that make other people depressed. Fuck off, even though i may not be old i feel like ive lived to see everything i love get ruined either by becoming awful on its own or ruined by outside forces, and that i feel my life has been thinned out and is so far off from the years when i was happy that i just want peace now.

Didn't the show start in 2010?

Attached: 1476620336350.jpg (572x303, 123K)

aging is inevitable, just like death. You can't stop it, might as well enjoy things and do what you can to make something of yourself. I'm not acting pretentious, I'm just being practical. You can do great things if you stop caring about so much shit.

>might as well enjoy things and do what you can to make something of yourself.
How can i when everything i enjoyed is now ruined by the political climate and culture of this era. Adventure time is a prime example of this

Who cares about the political climate and culture. I mean you should care to a certain extent, but you should also look out for yourself and better yourself. Get a decent paycheck and move out into the north woods like Thoreau.

Did you not read my post, nearly everything i loved is ruined by the culture of my generation in this decade. Aging is a bitch and frankly im terrified of what the future holds, its not magical or hopeful like i hoped it would be as a kid, its horrifying.

>We're farther away from 2050 than 1985

Where the fuck did the time go

Attached: bar.jpg (1280x842, 101K)

*from 1985 than 2050

Not him but you really sound like you need to calm down user

Attached: 1520769480786.png (361x416, 152K)

expand your horizon of interests to other things rather than video games, comics, or cartoons.

try fishing.

I'm the 18 year old, in Uni and just spouting trivia

lol, you sound like a little bitch, get over yourself.

That's good. Find something to passionately work towards and you'll thrive.

>my wife was still single digits

Really makes you think.

And you sound like a smug self absorbed cunt, so fuck you too shitwad
Horror movies, doctor who, star wars and other sci fi movies.

try taking up an activity that doesn't involve sitting in front of a screen.

The pilot was online as early as 2006

ALGEBRAIC

You married an 18 year old?

>graduated in 09
almost time for the ole' 10 year reunion what fake lie should i tell everyone

The episode was probably written in 2009, do you think cartoon plots are written only a month in advance? Shit sits around for anytime between a year to half a year.

Tell them that you’re working with some friends to start a cartoon.

Look at this faggot who actually enjoys his life and did stuff he considers an achievement, who's probably going to and continue living a fulfilling life.
Heck off my board until you gain a bit of cynicism and realize your young life has amounted to nothing thus far

Attached: 1467156411289.gif (209x229, 2.3M)

>I'm 22 and my jimmies aren't getting rustled over getting older
Probably because you're only twenty-fucking-two.

Fuck off, gramps. Sup Forums was made by a 14 year old. This is our board now. Teens only. You twenty-somethings with your moldy bones can go sleep on the dirt until you rot away.

AT actually takes place in like 3000.

Ah shit i was in the 5th grade when AT premiered.

I'm 19 (turning 20) and nu-internet culture in general makes me feel a lot older.

Attached: 1438317134754.jpg (456x320, 28K)

>20's are intended to be the most productive years you have

Attached: 1362074932100.jpg (406x364, 50K)

I hate you for thinking like this.

During Season 1 of Adventure Time my girlfriend broke up with me and my grandfather died in the same 15 hours.

The university I was going to during Season 5 of Adventure Time kicked me out because I could no longer afford to pay them and was denied further loans.

The same weekend that Be More premiered, my best friend and I both flew back from our news homes on opposite sides of the country to our hometown. We watched that episode on the couch and realized we both had strong romantic feelings for each other.

When Jake the Brick premiered I was working in a frozen yogurt shop where they scheduled me in a way against my request, making me unable to go home between open and close. I spent that winter sleeping on the bathroom floor on my peacoat and brushing my teeth in the sink. I would be alone for three to four hours every night closing the shop, watching Adventure Time and other cartoons.

Stakes came out right around the time I was finally able to afford my own apartment and one of the first things I did was sit down and watch it in my brand new living room, on a bunch of furniture I found at the Goodwill.

I watched Islands with a girl I fell briefly in love with. Our relationship was quick and passionate, because she moved to Korea.

Look, man, I'm not an autist who measures his life in Adventure Time episodes. AT isn't even the best cartoon airing now or ever. I'm just saying that this fucking show winding to an end is bringing back a lot of memories. Growing up alongside it can remind you just how much life you've lived, and that's fucking depressing.