Why is he so susceptible to bait?

It's going to keep derailing him. Celebrity elites will now see triggering him with this kind of shit as a virtue signal.

Damn he's really finished this time. There's no way he will win the presidency now.

Narcissism.

Sounds like you're the one susceptible to bait.

>Trumples wants a safe space

What a fucken queer

Go outside. Talk to r e a l people. Get out of your echo c h a m b er. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most ppl are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest o f f i c e. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the w o m a n who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm s e ri ous. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while d e m o c r a t i c views are accepted as the norm!

>The leader of the alt right, unirocnially used the word safe space

He is a emotional showman.

I'll get right on that, Serbia.

hahaha he still won tho

Its a proxy

(You)

it's b8 so that he has ground to stand on when he attacks sjw safe spaces

This was all planned in advance. The Hamilton cast doing their little meme was just an added bonus, really. Pretty sure what was expected was just for Mike "10000 volts" Pence to be booed so that Trump could use that to spin the news cycle.

There's a reason Bannon went to see Hamilton the next fucking day after what they did to Pence. They're just trolling libtards and controlling the news cycle like they've done the entire election. And the libtards have no fucking idea they're being played.

>The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated

Top kek this man is president. What a time to be alive.

nah seems to be antifa faggot though
probably from belgrade or novi sad

your ancestors would be ashamed of you
you sell yourself for a few shekels to shill on the internet
truly disgusting
KYS

This is the stupidest shit I´ve read in a long time.

This just shows how influenced the "public" is/was by the media shitstorm about Trump. Dont you understand? He has done nothing wrong. There is nothing that Trump actually has done that justifies ANY of these reactions. It`s a media-induced hystria. Plain and simple.

The fact that ppl "slam the door in your face" or that you are shamed in public for stating support for the PRESIDENT ELECT (the person half of all voters actually voted for!!!) shows how deluded the left really is.

The fact that those same ppl support a fucking criminal at the same time while agitating against Trump makes that whole tale even more surreal. Seriously, it`s like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.

>Try to socially ruin everyone who publicly disagrees with you
"See, the whole public agrees with me!"
>Go to a place where people can speak without fear of social repercussion
"You're all out of touch!"

Kebab removal v2 when?

Trump only cares about Trump. Not the wall, not the economy, not the freedumbs, not the borders, not even America. Only Trump, always Trump.

Why do you keep coming here, you shitbird?

>this flag
>talking about GO TALK TO REAL PEOPLE

I went to a normie bar yesterday. Hillary was on the TV. I mentioned loudly that she's looking pretty rough lately. The entire gathering laughed, mocked her and said things like "oh so sorry, cupcake," and "she doesn't look sorry enough."

Believe that if you want, you won't. Because the r e a l people you talk to- are your echo chamber, who have no idea what they're talking about and gobble up sorosnews bytes.

Now check MY fucking flag.

the last one...he wants the theater to be a safe space...wow
THIS GUY IS A FUCKING IDIOT.
one of hiscunderlings needs to take the fucking computer away from this asshole before he makes him self look like the biggest fool ever...never to late.

SERIOUSLY STOP TWEETING YOU ARE MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK BAD.

IGNORE THESE TROLLS

YOU FEED THEM AND THEY MULTIPLY

HIS STAFF CANT TELL HIM THIS?

Bring this stupid

The question is how to bait him online?