Lets face the facts

>the writing basically consist in a self insert cartoon network fandom that does not proposes anything new or interesting (and if it does is wasting it)
>the episodes composition is repetitive and has a humor only little children would laugh at (which is perfect for CN)
>it's literally evil con carne with uninspired characters
>the artstyle isnt bad but its a little offtopic (imo) and it looks like fanart from a devianart page of a mexican animefag artist who draws ecchi for 12 year old kids.
>the only reason Sup Forums likes this and puts it on an altar it's because Demencia is in it

now that we all agree you can keep posting your waifu

Attached: ewc.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Black Hats english voice is awful.

Did this garbage get picked up? I can't stand it because that ugly 2006 hot topic looking bitch is in it

General Skarr was the only good character. The rest were shit

>the episodes composition is repetitive and has a humor only little children would laugh at
OH NO! A CARTOON FOR KIDS! HOW DARE THEM!

i still dont know if they are shorts or 10 minute episodes, but yes

>(which is perfect for CN)
did you read this?

>>the writing basically consist in a self insert cartoon network fandom that does not proposes anything new or interesting (and if it does is wasting it)
I dont see how any character is self insert since they are all assholes with the exception of 505. It does propose something new in this age of cartoons that is mostly safe and clean, with a show filled with dark humor and dark imagery
>the episodes composition is repetitive
You mean the orientation guides? Then its false because they changed it in the recent eps. If you mean the shorts, well the plot of them is how they are selling stuff. Its not repetitive, its how the show´s structure is.
>and has a humor only little children would laugh at (which is perfect for CN)
humor depends on who you are.
Implying evil con carne was good. The only good thing was Skarr. This show has better characters
>the artstyle isnt bad but its a little offtopic (imo) and it looks like fanart from a devianart page of a mexican animefag artist who draws ecchi for 12 year old kids.
So it isnt bad and then you proceed to say its shit?
>the only reason Sup Forums likes this and puts it on an altar it's because Demencia is in it
No, its because its a funny show with dark humor that is structured as a show from early CN would be.

i honestly don't give a shit about TV anymore so they can do what they want... but this show is still garbage

i dont know what to say dude. i wached all the episodes and i got frustrated from how predictable and monotonous it is: in the orientation guides BH comments about other show and is just him getting annoyed for how bad the other characters are in doing things and how he would do it better. the shorts are fine but again it just BH getting furious when thing don't go like he want.
evil con carne is better in doing dark humor by far imo and every character did their part

in fact, i feel like Demencia and Flug are far more interesting characters but unfortunately they are overshadowed by BH's protagonism

This. They're great but won't do anything interesting because Black Hat will shut it down the minute they attempt to. Kinda fucking hate the guy honestly.

>because they want Flug and BH to fuck
there, fixed it.

the show isn't terrible, just bland, overrated and worst of all: a wasted potential

This show did the same shtick that Villainous is trying to do years before and is still better. Prove me wrong.

Attached: LOSE.jpg (310x174, 14K)

thanks

> 3D cellshading
> better
so close, yet so far.

The show's not even out

Shows where the protagonist is evil isn't exactly a new thing, and the idea of a show focused on a group of villains is pretty much one of those ideas that someone was bound to come up with at some point.
Fuck, I had an old idea that followed this sort of premise, but that idea has long since evolved into something else so it really doesn't matter at this point.

its not about thinking it before anyone but what you do with that premise (the style, the tone, the character synergy) that's what makes something creative and unique

>humor only little children would laugh at
But you laugh at it........... does that mean.....

This. Creativity is really more about the execution than the concept. A concept is a hook, and not much more.

Ellipses are three dots.