You need to go back

You need to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maytelara29
usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=HF7GN109MmQ
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/texas/districts/austin-independent-school-district/crockett-high-school-18610/test-scores
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen better legs hanging from a meathook in a Chinese supermarket.

Yep

She needs to gtfo and go make Mexico great again.

>nice legs

I really don't get why Liberal Americans think this is ok.

Shit like this in Australia would get your deported the next day.

Fucking kek. The best bet is he's not even joking.

Those legs are a 5/10 at best.

Calling those legs nice is way too generous.

Who paid for her tuition? She got it, because she was an illegal basically. Welcome to America. -_- lol

Over heard on campus:

Girl: Yeah, I decided to go back to school, and so I got knocked up.

Mexican Friend: You don't have your degree yet, because of money? Mine was paid for!

i dont really get why she posted a mexican flag

they love mexico but dont move back to mexico?

They're a bunch of fucking women. They think that moral truth is decided by what most people say (on a deeper level, what authority says). Men are rebels and builders, and try to find truth inside them or outside them. They don't mindlessly obey trendy social dogma (as much).
Hence "If enough illegals come, and the government does nothing about it, and prominent figures say it's good, then it's good and you need to be socially shamed if you disagree, unless you disagree with enough balls that I become attracted to you."

She's a known liar and this is one of her lies. cucks

So basically she needs $140k and to get married. Or I can get a russian bride for a plane ticket and her school is already paid for!

As to why they're a bunch of women compared to us, Laconic convict humor cuts through nonsense pretty quick, and Australia's founding idea as a country was a white ethnostate in the Southern Hemisphere. Australia was invented as a white power prison gang in Asian territory, with the associated banter and willingness to amorally buy protection from larger gangs (Britain + USA). We bend to the superpower, but the ideology doesn't change that much.

Did she make anything of herself?

>"Shit like this in Australia would get your deported the next day."
>Implying they'd make it here in the first place

greedy little fuckers

they take and take and take.............

You have to go back. You have to go back. We are going to build a wall, its going to be a good wall and its going to work.

GTFO or be BTFO you undocumented whore

YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. LEAVE. GET IN THE BACK OF THE LINE TO GET BACK IN WHEN YOU HAVE THE PROPER DOCUMENTS. YOU DO KNOW HOW TO FORM A LINE, RIGHT?

Full tuition paid for by UT???

Fuck her >twitter.com/maytelara29

Obama welcome them!

>4.5 gpa in highschool
Bitch didnt mention her SAT score and what major shes going for. Bitch is probably filling some minority quota and having the tax payers pay for her basket weaving degree

fpbp

It could be argued that a developing country such as Mexico is in more need of gifted people than a developed one like the US.

How the fuck do unregistered people get benefits and vote in America

I mean, what the fuck are you doing

People with NO DOCUMENTS and it is fine to pick up welfare, get school places, etc

Apparently it's racist even though every other first world country has these kinds of laws. Same with trying to suggest English should be the language of the country

t'his was like a year ago. its funny because being mexican i saw on telvision that the mexican news channels were bassically proud of her.

they cant vote for shit user. Thats just Trump propaganda

>usa.gov/register-to-vote

that's your money america! paying education for illegals!

haha fucking cucks

>99428086
Bait

These illegals straight up brag about scamming our system and getting FULL RIDE FINANCIAL AID ($100k-260k). They also will get dibs on the best jobs for "diversity"

...then they get dumbass white kids to protest FOR THEM.

>inflated GPA
>note she doesn't brag about her SAT score

>I twitter stalked her and she's dating a white boy who is a SJW Bernie fag

But I'm the privileged one, with no college degree, humping a soul crushing 50k a year job.

Really makes me drink

Will there be a tip line to report illegals? Sup Forums could be very useful in tracking them down and reporting them.

RWDS (Right Wing Deportation Squads) when?

That college is a shit-tier degree mill.

It was lower standards than many high schools

IT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE BABY

BC then she wouldnt be getting a free college degree

And they know absolutely fuck all about the countries they live in or the needs of the people they're working for.

>2013
>huffingtonpost
>dept of agriculture source
user you realize california admitted in this election to making it super easy for illegals to vote right?

Why do noncitizens get citizens money?... and people ask how we got in such dept.

Spot on Subaru

>the huffington post source

seriously nigger after all the that trump has a 1% chance to win bullshit?

Idk she's pretty cute and has a thing for betas. Would be an excellent match for a lot of Sup Forums

How can anyone be so stupid as to publicly boast about being an illegal alien?
Is it the nigger gene that all non-whites have?

No one's implying these people are retarded so I don't understand what this is supposed to mean

Can't they just visit them in Mexico

they only get the cage if the blokes can be bothered fishing them out of the water
youtube.com/watch?v=HF7GN109MmQ

>taco belle

lexi got fat

Since when do you need a 4.5 gpa or a college degree to put on a donkey show?

Who is the semen demon on the left?

>Haha wow I love Mexico so much xD
>nice, so you are planning to go back and build it up
>wtf no? Stop being racist you bigot
Everytime.

>First name is Mayte
>Mayate means nigger in Spanish.
SO CLOSE

the source is the DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE

Valedictorian of a retard school isn't really anything to be proud about. I don't have the image but her school's scores were very low.

>Millions of white men with low IQs creating a drain on society
>Deport smart latina

Why? Offer an American as tribute instead.

>How can a country be so fucking stupid to let hordes of illiterate mongoloids inside and pretend they are Fachkräfte
We should grab our own noses first, Hansi.

>user you realize california admitted in this election to making it super easy for illegals to vote right?

you realize trump said the vote was rigged ,right? what people say and what things actually are is two different things

>nice legs

meh, knees are fucked. 4/10 at best

>mediocre looking illegal beaner acting smug over twitter

Not so funny now, is it?

Really? I don't have an image either, but her school's scores were actually pretty high.

I thought she went to UT-Austin?
That's a great public U.

Jenna Sativa

you see, that wouldn't make for this artistic pictures

Here I found it usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/texas/districts/austin-independent-school-district/crockett-high-school-18610/test-scores

>4.5 GPA
What did she mean by this?

In certain schools, you can take a couple punk ass college general education courses and they count for extra to inflate your GPA.

Very true, you see if often when an Alpha is introduced into a female or cuck environment and who goes against the consensus. Pretty soon the group follows the Alpha.

You know how i know she's a stupid bitch?

>4.5 GPA

Automatic retard status

This pinche malinche should go back to her country and help make it a better place.

Nogs being 13% of the population taking up more than a quarter of the SNAP. Fucking niggers.

fuck off, she's fine af, especially because of the rolls

Fake, are you even trying.

university grant funds

there were some white dudes that coulda gotten those grants but they had 2.3 gpas on account of being stupid and lazy -- you know, like most of the Trade School and NEET imbeciles on /pol

That image triggers me. I showed up to high school high almost every fucking day and still got my diploma. Getting good grades in HS isn't fucking rocket science. I'm just glad she likely had a fucking meltdown when Trump got elected.

Time to go back, baby.

your data is old, this is the latest data.

>he never excelled in school enough to understand GPA scales

and yet they still take less money out of tax payers pockets than whites. makes ya think

source?

He probably graduated when 4.0 was still the highest

Good for her. It's going to help a lot in Mexico

your information isnt even dated or sourced. eat a cock

> Obama pulled that many white people out of poverty

meh, she came here when she was a lil kid and had no say in the matter, should get to stay imo.
sad to see she doesn't thank the country that made all of that possible.

I don't get how this works. How could she get into school while being an illegal? And why the fuck is she so smug about being a criminal? Disgusting.

Fix your country, America.

I bet she doesnt touch his pee pee

Fully indoctrinated illegal. Dangerous person.

Shit mothers desu

this. Americans are retarded. How the fuck can you do anything without proper ID, that's insane?

Could i, as a tourist, just go to school and decide i'll finish it there with top grades?

that depends. what color is your skin? if you answer white then no.

I guess that's no

4.5gpa lel

YOU FUCKING NAZI RACIST CISHEY WHITE MALE IT'S 2016 DIVERSITY WHITE PRIVILEGE REEEEEEEEEE

t.liberals

>4.5 GPA
Wait a minute, 4.0 is straight A's. How do you get above that? This feels like the GPA version of the Holocaust death stats.

>I'm very proud of my 4.5 GPA
>I'll get into a great college with my 4.7 GPA
>How can you doubt I have a 5.0 GPA?
>Oy vey, remember the 6.0 GPA!

>How the fuck do unregistered people get benefits and vote in America

They don't vote that meme is beyond retarded. By your logic any foreigner could hop on a plane, fly to cali, vote in the elections, and have a say in who becomes president just because there aren't any voter id laws. That shit isn't the truth, you have to have a valid ss number and be registered to vote.

The straight answer is probably yes, but only if you move to a sanctuary city such as Los Angeles, Chicago, or New York City. These places have standing laws that state they will not prosecute people for being illegal immigrants.