Why hasn't the Joker ever crossdressed to trick Batman or get a rise out of him...

Why hasn't the Joker ever crossdressed to trick Batman or get a rise out of him? You see Bugs Bunny do shit like that all the time, and with the way he and Harley always reference Looney Tunes, you'd think someone would've thought of a gag where he does it.

Attached: 39209.gif (500x375, 921K)

Why isn't Gordon banned from Sup Forums yet you guys

Fuck off Gordonposter, I didn't even mention him.

I can see your fetish showing user.
And I dig it

Grant Morrison originally intended for Joker to crossdress in Arkham Asylum A Serious House On Serious Earth. Forget why it didn't happen, but there should be concept art for it in the hardcover..

This.
Technically the Joker is cross-dressing in Arkham Asylum A Serious House On Serious Earth

>That clip
>He doesn't wear black and white shoes, he wears pure black shoes that don't cover the top of his foot

Attached: XtnDXZE.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

>Eeeh, what's up, Dent?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x1000, 151K)

Marvelfag here. Why is the Joker so flamingly, aggressively gay? Has he always been that way or is it new characterization that just stuck over the years or what?

Won't work on Batman because justice is unisex!

Like user said, He's Bugs Bunny.
He's sarcastically gay towards Batman to add comedic irony to his antagonism.

Because the hammers of justice are unisex.

The joker was fluid before being a snowflake was cool. He'll take a dick or give a pounding on a whim and remain creepy and threatening while doing either.

Batman can't rape you if you give him your consent.

Attached: use your noodle gif.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

>sarcastically

Attached: joe queer.jpg (914x1080, 272K)

He's always been flamboyant, but the degree of his gayness varies depending on the story and writer. Sometimes he's just being a lovable troll, sometimes his obsession with Batman is so intense that it turns into a sick form of love.

Don't listen to the autists that try to tell you otherwise like when there are way, WAY too many stories DC's been putting out lately that emphasize the latter example, like Europa, Endgame, Death of the Family and White Knight. At this point it's definitely their favorite way of writing him.

Attached: 8958948.jpg (500x641, 69K)

>''''sarcastically'''

Attached: 6787909.jpg (713x1024, 94K)

Penguin's done cross-dressing a couple of times

Attached: PenguinDrag-thumb.jpg (210x315, 25K)

Attached: penguin_nun.jpg (630x463, 190K)

Does Sup Forums secretly ship Batman/Joker? You all seem pretty interested in seeing him raped.

>Has he always been that way
Yes

Attached: joker boner.jpg (454x328, 49K)

Yes.

Attached: e7adeb06-1876-4b09-8a34-11f22166c33f.jpg (1280x1810, 1014K)

Who wouldn't be interested in seeing a twink with a high threshold for pain getting his skinny ass pounded by big manly Batdaddy?

Actually, I like them better when they're being cute
>we will never know what the deal with amnesiac Joker was

Attached: IMG_1630.jpg (709x709, 178K)