OPERATION QUESTION THE CUCKS

>CHAT WITH THE SWEDISH ARMY
CHAT WITH THE SWEDISH ARMY
>CHAT WITH THE SWEDISH ARMY
CHAT WITH THE SWEDISH ARMY

Countdown until the livestream starts: 2 days and 20 hours.

The swedish army is having a livestream where you can ask questions to soldiers.

Here is the link to the website: jobb.forsvarsmakten.se/chatt/

Check the pic for more info, let's make this happen.

b-but the internet said swedish girls are hot

I wonder what we should ask them.

I'm thinking questions like:

>Is there anything worth defending left in Sweden?
>What exactly is so bad about getting invaded by 5000 Russian soldiers, when 10 000 shitskins invade this country every day?
>Very intolerant of you to be part of an organization that assumes that Sweden is exclusive to Swedish citizens, very intolerant of you!

Would the army go into a no go zone?

most of them are, but they aint in the army

the hot ones are usually desperatly trying to get a model contract or joining some degenerate TV-show.

>REMEMBER!!!!
REMEMBER!!!

The time i've written. "23 November 15:00" is written in the sweidish timezone. I have no idea what the american or english timezone is.

It would be 9 AM EST American time. 6 AM PST.

I'm wondering if I'm gonna be put on a list if I ask the wrong questions?

>I'm wondering if I'm gonna be put on a list if I ask the wrong questions?

you're already on a list for browsing Sup Forums in sweden my fellow swede

Better edit that picture with "15:00 CET" for future posts in order to avoid confusion.

ask them why they are not overthrowing the swedish government for TYRANNY and directly defying the wishes of the majority population.

ask it OVER AND OVER AND OVER

im serious cunts, no memes, no bullshit, just ask this question over and over

if 10k people spam them with this question, it might get news coverage and get people thinking about how the government is not following the will of the people.

there we go, I fixed the pic

here is the new version

I added the CET time and also translated some of the swedish text

forgot the pic

HERE IT IS

Those girls are in relationships with non-Swedes.

Post redpill on sweden like number 1 rape capital in the world! we need to tell their army they are not doing their jobs

that's great, just keep coming with ideas.

Show them demographic graphs of how unbalanced the male/female ratio is and will become.

Oh yes Sweden what a cunning plan to uncuck yourself.

alright, we got some ideas

>ask them why they are not overthrowing the swedish government for TYRANNY and directly defying the wishes of the majority population.

it could lead to it getting news coverage

>Is there anything worth defending left in Sweden?

>What exactly is so bad about getting invaded by 5000 Russian soldiers, when 10 000
shitskins invade this country every day?

>Very intolerant of you to be part of an organization that assumes that Sweden is exclusive to Swedish citizens, very intolerant of you!

>Show them demographic graphs of how unbalanced the male/female ratio is and will become.

>Post redpill on sweden like number 1 rape capital in the world! we need to tell their army they are not doing their jobs

Use any of these questions:

do you feel that your military still hold any power and could defend your country?

how do you feel about immigrants taking over your country and woman?

how do you feel about your goverment trying to destroy the white race? Is it worth defending a government that's trying to destroy yourselves?

>3 pm
I'm not home here.

great

remember to join in and ask any questions yourself

Wait, Sweden has an army?

wait, estonia has internet?