Adventure Time

With nothing left but the finale, I think now would be a good time to look back on the show
So what's your favorite episode?
Least favorite?
Challenge mode no Water Park Prank

Attached: 1463201329497.gif (478x369, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1AlCxMo6wk
youtube.com/watch?v=TDJDd32fGgE
youtube.com/watch?v=YiaRLkczxSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Show is somehow still going despite not being aired in 2+ years

And I thought SU was bad

Most fav?
Tie between Dads Dungeon and Rainy Day Daydream
I constantly shitpost about how those two episodes remain the premiere examples of adventure time done well

Least Favorite
Anything with Tree Trunks
I seriously have no clue how that stupid dumb joke character got her own character arc and backstory
I feel like they did it on purpose, doing so much for a character nobody wants just because they could

A Glitch is a Glitch is hands down my favorite episode. Everything about the episode itself, the leak of the high quality version, the cameos of David O'Reilly's other assets... It was pure bliss.

>nothing left but the finale
What'chu talkin' 'bout, user?

I know the upcoming Minecraft bonus episode was something that absolutely NOBODY asked for, but you can't just pretend it outright doesn't exist.

Attached: this dude out here lookin' like Fern 'n' shit.png (576x432, 71K)

S1.
Anytime I look back and think of my fondest memories, it's all S1.

Tree Trunks really is the worst. At first she was supposed to be the old grandma stereotype but then they just kept adding stuff onto her that's just ridiculous and unnecessary. I really didn't need to know about her dozens of marriages in the past, nor her space husband or space kids.

To be honest I completely forgot it existed

>nobody wanted Minecraft and adventure time
Did you forget that this is a cartoon for children that premiered in the late naughts?

But most kids don’t give a shit about Adventure Time anymore, especially those too busy playing Minecraft.

Uniting these two franchises was an unexpected move by CN that no one saw coming. Same applies to the AT Minecraft Mash-Up Pack released a while back. That was a sudden move by CN to actually advertise something AT-related despite having already started ignoring the show for ~2 years by then.

>fun dungeon crawling
>dumb rock
>baby Finn & Jake
>'Burgers and hotdogs! Yeah, yeah, YEAH!'
>sexy fruit witches
>'Kee Oth Rama Pancake'
>touching father/son story
>Joshua's rap
>pic related
DING DING DING! We got ourselves a winner, boys!

Attached: Dad's Dungeon (S03E25).png (1920x1080, 375K)

>most kids care more about Minecraft than adventure time
user, you see why you’re not thinking this through right?

This isn’t an adventure time themed dlc for the video game
It’s a video game themed episode for the cartoon

My favourite is The Creeps, also BMO Noire.

Heads-up to anyone who's been thinking of buying either The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom or Finn and Jake Investigations. Both games will no longer be sold on Steam, PSN, Xbox Live or anything like that after April 1st. The prices have been reduced on Steam.

I'm not sure about favorite but I'll always remember the episode that got me into the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1AlCxMo6wk

Attached: so finn and jake.png (629x332, 253K)

My favourite episode is the Witch's Garden, my least favourite? Way too many to pick

>favorite
Islands conclusion.

>least

Betty.

Somebody on the produciton team must have loved this shit character, so many episodes wasted...

Nice bait.

Virtual world ep was fucking great.

I always think AT hasn't gotten that much worse until I watch anything from season 1 where the expressions are so much greater and the color palettes are amazing and everything is so fluid and fun and weird.

This is why selling licensed games fucking sucks: they always have an expiration date, and if the publisher doesn't renew the license then fuck you, you're not getting it anymore.

>tfw all the hours spent in the generals as it aired
>watching it turn to tripfag shit
>didnt even finish season 5 because didnt like Finn getting hurt constantly and him becoming not fun
>was my favorite show for years
It kind of is just painful. Almost a decade.

Memories from Boom Boom Mountain with Polish dub, first I seen, still think it would work as first episode better than SPP,

Also fuck you, Water Park Prank was awesome, and we got to see Bubblegum i nswimsuit.

Attached: 1433616072302.png (1988x3056, 3.98M)

Jake the brick was pretty great

Here's the cover for the second issue of the "Beginning of the End" miniseries.

Attached: DZAhJGmWkAAG-GQ.jpg (1200x923, 243K)

Yeah

I like Tree Trunks. She's sensual.

Favorite: Blood Under the Skin
Least: Breezy and fucking James II

Attached: MwB31mt.png (300x300, 114K)

His Hero, Morituri te Salutamus
Why is there such good taste in this thread?

Attached: 1518224060611.png (1280x883, 1.15M)

I dunno I kinda hated that episode, at least when Marcy was being a cunt, it wasn't funny and they focused on how much she was making them suffer and was going to fuck their shit up really bad but at the end they pulled "i-it was just supposed to be funny"

that is one tumblr art style

Hey Mr. Enter, how are you man? Still working

I stopped watching after Marcy was confirmed dyke

Fave: You Forgot Your Floaties.

Least Fave: maybe Chips and Ice Cream, that one sucked.

Favorite: A Glitch is a Glitch

Least favorite: pic related

Attached: tumblr_n0iqsm8nUV1t0t09yo1_1280.jpg (1152x648, 413K)

Please stop with this meme.

Mr. Enter wouldn't even dare touch this site with a 39.5 ft pole.

>dig up S3 commentary DVD to see if they said anything about continuing the young PB arc
>they say nothing about it during Too Young and act snobbish about people complaining about "status quo"
who lied to me

I don't agree with you, but this argument is the reason why Princess Day and Nemesis are terrible episodes. Late season 5 and season 6 were the nadir of the series, and that's the era of the series where my least favorites (and most least favorites, come to think of it) are concentrated.

I'll give you Princess Day, but Nemesis was a fantastic episode. Peacemaster deserved it.

I recently rewatched the entire show and recorded my favorites and least favorites because i'm an autist.

4=7=8>6>3=2=5>5.2>1
>Season 1
1. Rainy Day Daydream
2. Dungeon!
3. The Enchiridion!
Worst: Trouble in Lumpy Space
>Season 2
1. Mortal Folly
2. It Came from the Nightosphere
3. The Real You
Worst: Loyalty to the King
>Season 3
1. Jake vs. Me-Mow
2. Dad's Dungeon
3. What Was Missing
Worst: Another Way
>Season 4
1. Princess Cookie
2. Card Wars
3. I Remember You
Worst: Web Weirdos
>Season 5.1
1. Mystery Dungeon
2. Simon and Marcy
3. James Baxter the Horse
Worst: The Suitor
>Season 5.2
1. Time Sandwich
2. We Fixed a Truck
3. Dungeon Train
Worst: The Red Throne
>Season 6
1. Astral Plane
2. Escape from the Citadel
3. Jake the Brick
Worst: Water Park Prank
>Season 7
1. The Music Hole
2. Hall of Egress
3. Mama Said
Worst: President Porpoise is Missing!
>Season 8
1. Cloudy
2. Ketchup
3. Imaginary Resources
Worst: Fionna and Cake and Fionna

Holding back opinions on season 9 until it's finished.

Attached: tumblr_p20yutLiCy1tfu4ozo2_1280.jpg (720x720, 75K)

What didn't you like about The Suitor? I'd have it as one of the best s5 episodes. Otherwise, pretty solid list user.

Favorite? Escape from the Citadel. Amazing climax to the Lich arc (everything after is just merely good), and very dramatic on the stuff with Martin and Finn's arm.

Least favorite would have to be some filler episode in the beginning/middle of Season 6. I remember finding Sad Face boring

Attached: Check Out My Cool Hand.png (1272x740, 866K)

Hey so is DonGlover still Marshal Lee? Or was he too busy/expensive?

Still Marshall Lee

Celebrities are actually pretty easy to get for voice-acting these days. Not even super expensive.

Unless you get fucking Nicki Minaj who has to go off on tours, you're generally fine.

I think everyone's tired of dumb beta male who the smart badass grill doesn't love is his primary goal

>finn and jake investigations has a "final sale" for 25% off
what a bargain

Favorite, Into the grotto and Islands Adventures.

Least favorite the rap battle episode.

Favorite? Thief City
Least? Breezy cause I'm a salty plotfag

Yea. Same shit happened with Scott Pilgrim/Outrun 2/Afterburner Climax. Crap like this is why I still buy physical whenever I can.

Good list, the ones you chose as the worst are pretty legit aside from Another Way and Suitor.
Another Way was just damn hilarious, all those snarky bushes and trees and shit getting bowled over by Finn in crazy mode, look at this scene
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDJDd32fGgE
to see what I mean, fucking comedic gold.
And I found Suitor to be super interesting, lots of different plots (Peppermint's demon stuff, Bubblegum working on her experiments the whole time, Braco's story and his goal, even a short but very cool adventure shoved right in the middle of it) that all unfolded well and it was just a cool episode.

But Braco was alpha as fuck, he was out there actively pursuing PB every step of the way and trying out every thing he could thing of to win her interest. He was fun to watch and root for even though it was clear he didn't have any chance, I'm glad the show gave him a happy ending in the form of his fuckdoll.

>Finn tosses himself like a skipping stone at the end
Ok, I lost it there.

It's fucking beautiful, you can see Finn's loony sense of logic trying to work it out, "Okay I threw the bush like that and he made it so I can do the same thing for myself" and then he fucking falls in immediately because that's not how physics work in this universe. It still makes me laugh after 6 years.

Can we agree that Shelby the worm is the best AT sidecharacter?

Attached: S5e8_Shelby!.png (1920x1080, 835K)

Does anyone else really like Daddy Daughter Card Wars?
I can't even explain why I like this episode, I just do.

He's the only side character left who hasn't gotten a long in depth backstory. I don't think we've ever seen his gf either. hope the dude got mad points for that pony

My favorite episode is still the Dungeon one. I've based D&D campaigns around it.

I can agree with that.
Something about Shelby is so charming, he's like a snarky party bro dude who always has some decent advice for any problem you're having and seems like a bit of a dick but in the end always has your back, and he's all that while being a worm who lives in Jake's viola. It's so funny.

He'd be a legitimately pleasant friend to have.

I hope the monkey's paw didn't screw him there.

youtube.com/watch?v=YiaRLkczxSQ
I really hope CN doesn't take forever to air the final episode. I don't want to wait until June just to see the ending.

Attached: Maggie.jpg (185x185, 8K)

This is one of those shows of which I can barely keep track on. I intend to rewatch the entire series little by little after the finale.

I think it will be soon since they already released the trailer, if they were gonna wait another 3 months they wouldn't have released that so far in advance. I'm pretty sure it'll air sometime in April.

>Least Favorite
>Anything with Tree Trunks

Shit taste user

Attached: Trunks.png (1280x800, 596K)

Favorite has to be when they first introduced The Lich and The Elements mini series. Really loved how there was world building and showing a greater threat than some C List enemies. Also loved how it shows how each of the four elements can fuck with people mentally and physically.
Least favorite has to be the episode where Ice King and FP fought and destroyed Ice Kingdom. Really showed how shallow Finn can get just by chasing after a wet dream.

Simon and Marcy holds a special place in my heart. Good adventure, great background art, Simon and Marcy's interactions are cute as hell, Simon singing the "Cheers" theme song... It was a wonderful episode.

>anything above 4 that far up
lmao discarded

Fuck off, season 7 was great