No Hymen No Diamond

>gives sluts what they want
>doesn't fight for a virgin woman
>sluts are now pushing the kitchen boundaries
>???
>feminism

Daily reminder that women will always take an extra mile, and if you don't live by pic related, you are contributing to the degeneracy that is killing the white race

t. crente

Degenerado. Lembrando que comer putas é uma das várias estradas que levam ao feminismo.

>tfw you will never know if your "virgin gf" had been anal penetrated or blowed someone else

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I feel too white to reply to this thread since all other posters are Brazilians.

Já pagou o dízimo pro pastor esse mês?

I hope this catches on

>when the third post is the best post

Too long was MANkind forced to debase itself with the inferior biological model, but soon we can finally take the next step towards utopia.

Why don't you turn to superior 2D waifus instead? Remember, it is impossible to determine if a 3D girl is truly a pure, loyal virgin that will be a perfect housewife in this day and age.

Try having your drawings make dinner for you.

Every sane man already knows that. Thanks for being Captain Obvious.

she can always make dinner for me,

in my heart

100% agree. With 3D, you never know what you'll get. It's just way too risky.

I lost my virginity to my pure no boyfriends no sex, not even kisses till her right man qt GF. Does that mean I must marry her now? Or else she's spoiled forever? :(

>implying there aren't thousands of beta cucks settling for used goods right now

>beta cucks
>sane
See why what he said is still true?

>no hymen
>no "no diamond"

idiots

Some people just have to learn the hard way I guess. Also this

It is still a problem, I don't see how pointing that is being obvious

The only people who advocate sleeping with virgins are ones who haven't actually slept with virgins.

They suck, they're too tight, it's just generally not worth it.

>no diamond
>no diamond

Except we don't care about having sex with virgins. We want a woman who has not rode the cock carousel

Are you a child? Make your own dinner.

I made that mistake once, friendo. It felt like somebody was just squeezing my dick as hard as they could and I could barely move it. When I finally could, I got about 30 seconds of awkward action in until she started bleeding all over my sheets. I'll let someone else do the dirty work from now on.

user, why would you marry a slut?

Try getting a roastie to do it.

First HS gf was kissless virgin, wanted to cuck me when i was working away. On the other hand I've known sluts who were happy to be faithful to their partner.

If they're faithful and the sex is much better, it's a win/win

Ok but you're a hypocrite for wanting to fuck her to confirm her hymen ? What if she wants to save herself for marriage and you dump her?

what are the chances of those sluts truly being faithful though?

SPEAK MURICA YOU GOD DAMN SHITSKIN SPICS

>implying 3d will ever make dinner for you

i think this degeneracy you talk about is killing all the races, since everyone is affect by low birthrates.

So your first girlfriend was a slut and later sluts you've dated have been better at hiding their cheating ways from you
Got it, you're a dolt.

Its the only way to for humanity to have a future, Parents put all sorts of conflicting ideology into the mind of a child, Children should be grown in tubes and raised by the government

Cornoo

I'm more referring to friends who are sluts dating other people, I'm over dating and happy with casual sex.

They're probably pretty fucking rare though

This.

See above

The girl I'm dating only fucked niggers before, what are the odds that she will stay faithful to me?

>too tight

>giving a woman a diamond regardless
Yeah, no thanks

>third wave feminism
>womyn demand equal representation pretty much everywhere without working for it
>womyn meddle with politics
>women demand not to be judged for being cumdumpsters
>women demand not to be judged for being lazy fat fucks
>women play the 'rape' and 'domestic abuse' cards like Get Out Of Jail Free cards and screw men over
>women demand this
>women demand that

Women are stepping all over men and claim it's equality. How did we let this happen guys?

>diamond
>ever
>failing for the de beer ju

Oh you mean like muslims do in arabic countries?

>rly makes you think

Meu namorado vai se casar comigo. Ele tirou minha virgindade e eu tirei a virgindade dele.

Is she white or black, A black woman is more faithful than a white woman

You realise they're only virgins UNTIL you have sex with them, then you get all the "benefits" of a non-virgin whilst also retaining their 100% loyal to you track history?

2gay4me. Bleach everyone and start pure blood aryan family. Support children with all that sweet money.

Honestly pol help me out:
I'm 20. Is it too late for me?
Also how do I bring this up without sounding like an Autist?
Is online dating any good, and what alternatives would you recommend.

she's brown like rihanna

Okay, I'm sorry

Your first girlfriend was a slut and you haven't caught your slutty friends cheating on their boyfriends

Gynaecologist confirms her hymen. Or just inspect her yourself.

>download tinder
>fuck bitches

So you think the sexual revolution was a good thing for the west?

This

Used to date girls from my church when I was a teenager. Out of the six girls I dated, all of them were willing to give me handjobs, five of them sucked my dick, four of them let be do anal so they could stay "virgins"

>they're too tight,
No such thing

>The girl I'm dating only fucked niggers before, what are the odds that she will stay faithful to me?
About as likely as you not having an STD. Spoiler alert: pretty fucking bad.

I'd marry a non virgin giving she's not a vapid slut. Anymore than e of 4 partners is a red flag and a no go for me.

This by far, that and she never got knocked up. Once a woman gets pregnant, it affects the future offspring due to microchimerism.

Virgins no longer exist. They are fucking since 12 these days.

ITT: some brown skin imbecile is concerned about finding quality women to fit into his tenement hovel

ah not this thread again.
the same threads keep popping in cycles, u shills never have anything new to say do u

Cry some more roasties

Thanks for the reply but I actually want a family.

Why shills?

there is some wisdom in this world
talked to 16 y.o. few days ago
she had AT LEAST 4 boyfriends
she claims that they
>did nothing
but I do not believe such bullshit, because why should I, that stuff does not compute

I will die in my bed, surrounded by booze, drugs, and 6 18-20y.o. tip top tier hookers who will fuck me to death

Must be great living in a muslim country

Intact hymen doesn't verify if they actually have had sex or not you virgins. Women can still be a nonvirgin with an intact hymen.

cute girls will only settle down when they lose their value (around 30). Until then, fuck them and dump them

Literally fucking this right here.

How much longer until they start telling men to "get in the kitchen"? We've all seen the jokes about role reversal, and it always depicts women being evil and spiteful, aggressively forcing the man to do what women should be doing.

I'm hopeful this shit will die once PC dies.

Does a womans past really matter? I mean shes with you now that's the important part right?

having sex does not actually verify getting diamond ring and being married
BUT IT HELPS

yes, it matters a lot, see

>no diamond

I'm for this. Stop giving the jews money for sparkly rocks they control the supply of.

>gives you HIV
yes, past matters

I honestly don't really care that much about how they look so long as they sent fat pigs.

The artificial womb is coming.
You have ten to twenty years to prepare, prepare, prepare !

The artificial womb is coming, only the prepared will be able to reproduce industrially and shape Humanity to his likings. Prepare, prepare !

t. cuck

Aren't *

Yes,

I'm not sure if you could tell but he was being facetious. I thought the image gave it away.

it

fuck that shit
I want to leave absolutely nothing on this world
I brought nothing and I will leave nothing, humanity is full of faggots, and I am not talking about homogays now
fuck humanity

Finally something more than a shitpost from a Leaf.

matters.

We all want to start a family. The problem is these promiscuous cunts are going to be the downfall of it.

A lot of women in my social circle are honestly unfit to be mothers. Some already are, and have only proven that they are irresponsible and are just raising more leeches.

I'm still single, and the only girl who is interested in me is a fucking trainwreck, I'm only a few years older than you so start looking fast or you will run out of time.

>We all want to start a family
most of us, but not all

>broke up with boyfriend 1 month ago
>i actually hoped to be with him forever
>he responded that he didn't plan to marry me cause i had 2 partners before him

FUCK YOU GUYS. I bet he also participated in these kinds of threads too. Fuck you for brainwashing him. Fuck you too Μητσο ΜΑΛΑΚΑ.

>implying the jews aren't going to control the wombs

That's true only in theory since women never learn from their errors, nor they grow up mentally.
Once they act as sluts, they always will.

If women would stop being "empowered" by the liberal left this wouldn't matter.

Now they feel they can go the rest of their lives waiting for "the one". And they will drop you, or whoever they are with, in a heartbeat if someone else slightly prettier than you comes along.

It's fucking sickening.

Of course, only individuals with the right inbred traits will reproduce on an industrial scale, and their boys will in turn reproduce industrially.
Both the capability and drive to reproduce industrially will become naturally the dominance force in the New Humanity, and both the drive and capacity entails so much eugenics-related traits.
Capacity for forethought, IQ, g, social maneuvering...

The artificial womb will create a brave new world, soon followed by a brave new galaxy !
The works, the wars, the epics, such glory unparralelled for the taking !

Prepare, ye who is worthy. Prepare !

Poor roastie. How does it feel knowing that the list just got 1 name longer and the chance for you to meet someone decent who'd take you as a wife smaller?

Thanks for the advice and good luck.

Ok so we have a girl
You're her first bf-lover-sexual partner-whatever
If you have sex with her before marriage does it still count as non marital sexual activity

This is what you get for riding the cock carousel. Get toastie roastie

ITT: some greasy fallen empire hemi-nigger is concerned about passing his african DNA to some other dago slut without higher class STDs of "northern (still nigger) italy"

"Prettier"...I believe you mean wealthier.

>t. Jamal Ramirez Al-Detroiti