American """""""industry"""""""""""

American """""""industry"""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2014/08/20/americas-car-capital-will-soon-be-mexico/#3079579c18ea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Trump won't restore all of it

America is literally in rubbles

pathetic

So how is that puppet government of yours going?

Korean """""""beauty"""""""""""

Finland has a lower GDP than Arizona

South Korean """""""engineering"""""""

Two companies, Samsung and Hyundai, make up for about 35% of South Korea GDP

Your current prosperity depends on only two companies and debt-propeled private consumption.

All your jobs belong in Mexico.

shhh or i'll teach english in sk and make a bunch of single mothers

>Talks shit about American industry
>Posts a Mexican plant owned by a South Korean company
kek

Nah I work for hyundai. We are going to move to the Alabama plant to monterrey mexico. Mexicans> Americans. Setting up a factory in America is suicide.

are you retarded?

enjoy the huge tariff and being laid off when profits tank.

>made in china

Tariffs are probably not going to happen. California and Texas would rage because their agriculture industry would be fucked. You guys are actually pretty fucking retarded for thinking Trump would actually bring jobs back.

>Hyundai
>third world brand moving to third world country

And everything was right in the world, there is going to be a big enough boom in American industry in the coming years that a few yellow Jews moving their factory somewhere else will go practically unnoticed

Of course it will never happen anyway because the Mexican economy will collapsed by the end of next year

You can make a post about what the unemployed life is like once a huge tariff causes layoffs at your shitty car company. Why so angry though? Is it because your moms clit is dripping white man's cum?

forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2014/08/20/americas-car-capital-will-soon-be-mexico/#3079579c18ea
its not just the yellow jew but the entire automobile industry.

Asian industry is in a precarious situation as it is, at this point the burgers could do whatever the fuck they want tariff-wise and they will still have a strong exports market

come back to me when you can build a working car that isn't directly a shitty copy.

KIA is a South Korean company. Are you retarded?

>German car vs. Chinese car
Wow I'm so fucking surprised. Exactly what are you getting at here?

We invented automobiles you dumb slant. You dumb cunts just copy us. You're just mad a US army guy is fucking your mother. Go bitch at him, not here.

To see a south korean, whos government has been run by a female only cult for years, try to talk shit on anyone is hilarious. Did you register your computer with your id number? Make sure you get off the vidya before 12 if you are underaged. Lol pathetic now that Kim fat fat was right about your puppet government.

>We invented automobiles you dumb slant.
I can't tell if this is bait or if the Chinese actually believe this.

>chinks
>inventing anything
kek

You chinks are the niggers of Asia. You steal proprietary information and patents from other companies and countries and try to pass them off as your own.

>his jobs belong in mexico

>your PM and leaders belong to a witch convent led by a cult occultist who has brainwashed your PM and helped crash that ferry

100/10 my non-sino friend.

Your civilization was built by the japanese. You then copied the west for everything else. Your women deliberately whored themselves to the japanese during world war II because it was the first time they ever saw a man, just like they do to the Americans today.

GOOK FIGHT!!!!

The best

Can you gooks tell me something real quick? Do you all hate each other? Or is it like - Japan hates everyone, China sucks up to Japan and hates Korea, Korea hates everyone? What is the deal you baby eating shrimp dicked rice niggers?

I have a chinese fuck buddy

They all hate eachother for really stupid reasons

Yellow like piss

whats eating you, gook

kek

>Implying Koreans and Japs don't do this very thing all the time - starting to see all gooks are kinda like Jews when it comes to patents and tech lol.