Actively supporting russian supporters like Trump/Le Pen/Erdogan

>actively supporting russian supporters like Trump/Le Pen/Erdogan

You're just trading kike domination for soviet domination. You'll never be free. They'll do nothing good for you. The Russian is a unintelligent manbeast who will bring us back 500 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_century
washingtonpost.com/world/russian-town-to-rally-for-trump-while-putin-warns-us-on-weapons/2016/11/18/541ee92e-ad94-11e6-8410-7613f8c1dae8_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bring us back 500 years
>a bad thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_century

Yes, but Soviets can die.

Jews are eternal, therefore so is their persistence and the misery they propagate.

I'll take Russians over Muslims/globalists, Achmed.

Jew here, I can die, just put a bullet in my head and I'll die just like any other man/animal.

Russian Jews are even worse than Desert Jews.

>Russia
>Soviet

Who are the desert Jews? Sephardics? They're not in charge of anything except maybe selling used jeans and cell-phones at the market.

russians=jews

>tfw no tealpilled bros to meme asselineau into power with

Shit sux

>bring us back 500 years.

So 900 years ahead of the Achmeds invading France?

Bullshit, your echo never dies.

Trump will kick Pootin's corrupt ass and make Russia great again. Most Russian people understand that at least intuitively - that's why Trump's loved here so much.
washingtonpost.com/world/russian-town-to-rally-for-trump-while-putin-warns-us-on-weapons/2016/11/18/541ee92e-ad94-11e6-8410-7613f8c1dae8_story.html
(PS. I live in that town and can confirm.)

Russia is a threat to christianity. Even Russians decided it's not so good to follow state controlled church and obey the tsar who can kill you arbitrarily with his Cossacks on the street. Many people because of their genuine hatred of Western degeneracy naturally turn to shallow russian traditionalism forced by former KGB agents, but christianity in contemporary Russia is impossible. Look at the USA. They promote denegeracy, yet are still more christian than Russia, because they have a better state

Perhaps you are unaware that the Soviet union ended in 1991? You are the commies now.

We have much more in common with Russia than our sandpeople "allies" in Saudi Arabia. The "Russians are bad guys" narrative is bullshit, a weak attempt to stoke fear & justify further military expansion on our part

>tfw it's "Russia hate thread" again

Jesus Christ, it's so fucking bad that Hillary is not president now, so WWIII won't happen.
I'll better die in nuclear fire with a smile on my ugly face, knowing that you fuckers are dying too.
I fucking telling you that Trump is your last fucking hope, because if (((West))) continue their globalist chimpouts, I'll suicide bomb your fucking churches, malls, airports or whatever da fuck I'll find.

>You'll never be free
Who said anything about being free? Empire of All Slavs is the future. They must rule us.

I bet you Russians thought you won when Drumpf got elected.

Heh, think again pal

idk why modern russia gets so much hate. i like putin

>Trump
>russian supporter
>Mitt Romney will be Secretary of State
>said Russia is “number one geopolitical foe” for the United States.
>Erdogan
>shot down Russian aircraft
>maneuvers between pro-Russian and pro-Western politics and supports ISIS

You fell for "right western politicians are Kremlin agents" meme.
Russia is a good concept of Evil Northern Agressor for media and world elites, and it is a reason for butthurt belt countries to remain in western influence.

> muh KGB
I bet your sorry ass can't even name the seven Christian sacraments.