I really, really like this image

I really, really like this image.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/06/09/schaeuble-einwanderung-soll-europa-vor-inzucht-und-degeneration-retten/&edit-text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for the based britbong

Fuckin straya

me too.

The Economist fucked up this election cycle by being so incredibly partisan and pro-hillary that they lost a lot of long-time subscribers like me.

They unironically rally against nationalism in favour of globalism. It hasn't always been this bad. They used to insist a model for global contact and trade within a margin that allowed for nationalist states but the last 6 months they kept producing hit-pieces against it and recently flat-out said it was a bad, non-progressive thing.

Glad I cancelled months and months ago.

Me too

fuck off aussie

This. Non-renewal for me too, for all the same reasons.

another white boi who can't compete

I don't understand why people are so desperate for a world government. People in America, the U.K. and Canada are desperately trying to give the government more power to overturn election results they don't agree with, open the door to hostile, primitive immigrants, and prosecute opinions they don't like. The pattern is the same all over western culture. What the fuck happened?

>Put in
>Nationalism

Pick one.

>this self-hating russian again

their entire "shoe-leather journalism" approach where they spend time with REAL people who work BLUE-COLLAR jobs are just signifiers to their prog readers who fancy themselves caring for the struggles of the working man but would never fly into luton themselves. It's purely for virtue-signalling at this point.

It's funny that for all their talk they were unable to understand the common person's gripes with globalism for Brexit and the election. Their politiking for clinton really was the last straw for most.

I have no idea. I think it's a part of the prog ideology that necessitates that we all come together and sing kumbaya with our mixed-race children. They think the way forward is peace and togetherness and things like conservatism, which differ between countries, harbour feelings of particularity towards one's own people and countrymen.

That's also why they hate nationalism.

They hate that these pragmatic responses insinuate their bullshit, idealistic, non-existent future will never come to exist.

Hohol or kike.

>They hate that these pragmatic responses
I think this is at the core of it. We've given rise to a generation of children who haven't learned to control their feelings. If an opposing worldview makes them feel bad, it must be wrong, regardless of the logic and the evidence.

Hohols/Ukrainians are to you what the Scottish are to us. There is nothing more pathetic that a country who's entire """""national identity""""" is hating superior countries that they lost against centuries ago.

>self-hating
>implying Russia = put in

But i know from where this come from, we are at pol, afterall.

Bump 2 neonationalism.

>If an opposing worldview makes them feel bad, it must be wrong, regardless of the logic and the evidence

bingo

he looks like anime

>Unclothed GOOGLE finds rope
>Doesn't use it to snare animals
>Doesn't unravel some of it to weave a cloth
>Unable to tie even a basic knot
>Just haphazardly binds it

"Since the dawn of history the GOOGLE has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare GOOGLE feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a White man showed to him its glittering light.

The GOOGLES land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

Hunters by necessity, GOOGLES never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use.

The GOOGLES lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber GOOGLES never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for 4000 years GOOGLES watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet GOOGLES never dreamed a sail.”

welp
time to play some Mount & Blade

>abbo nigger fed via a White man
>2016
>White man wakes
>2017
>abbo nigger dead from starvation

Wew lad.

If you go by the "New Totalitarian Temptation" and by Germany Schauble's comment its basically to both "prevent wars" because we the lowly masses dont know what is good for us.
The war prevention thing will be thanks to a single homogeneous race worldwide with IQ around 80 ruled by the (((elite))) with IQ around 105.

Now, inb4 calling tinfoil take into account that Schauble actually said this and that its very likely that the whole "elite" shares this line of thought, secondly take countries that are claimed to be post-racial like Colombia or Venezuela, I can tell you here the mixed people are so incredibly passive that they will take anything for fact without giving second thought, its like aggressiveness and critical thinking has been completely bred out of the race.

forgot link to Schauble's comment
>translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/06/09/schaeuble-einwanderung-soll-europa-vor-inzucht-und-degeneration-retten/&edit-text

more like gets a helicopter ride with all his faggy fahion industry pals into "the wild" and they set the whole thing up as he just stands there, the characterless airheaded tool that he is.
> HE WUZ NATIVE AN SHEET

Here comes Public Radio.