Do you think eugenics should stop at eradicating genetic diseases and disabilities or should they also tamper with how...

Do you think eugenics should stop at eradicating genetic diseases and disabilities or should they also tamper with how a human looks? Would it be beneficial to the human populace?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eugenics should engineer a virus that targets the Jewish DNA.

damn whos that dude? No homo but hes perfect

jordan barrett. Living his life like you would expect from that kind of guy

How? Sucking cock?

>sees chad
>...f-faggot!

kek.

Check his photos dude, he's had his anus prolapsed several times.

Two hot parents do not always equal hot children.

nice projection but that's not the topic

that is not the point. What I am asking is if there is any reason for eugenics to go further than elimination of genetic diseases

....why did you look up pictures of this random guys anus?

He dates Paris Syphilis Hilton, I wouldn't call that "living the life".

He looks like Chloe moretz rofl

I think it would be in our best interest to genetically engineer ourselves so that every human looks attractive.

wtf is "he" doing

Guys seem to love this dude. Over at PSL they think he is the be all end all. He looks like a puffy baby. Sure I mire his skin, cheekbones, nose and hunter eyes but I find guys like Colin Farrell, Chase Crawford and Bateman more attractive.

Damn, who is that girl? She looks hot.

Man, it hurts to be right all the time.

is that the same person?

> 10/10 male and 6/10 girl

What did OP mean by this?

barbara palvin

what would your 10/10 woman be? how about pic related then

I prefer white women for one, monobrows arent too appealing.

>Barbara Palvin
>6/10

end yourself, she's adorable because of her imperfections

Girls see that guy the same way you see that girl. OP is one of those autists who judges by the homosexual-industry modelling standards.

You just proved my point.

Literally looks like a 14 year old pre-menses get a fucking grip

Everyone should be attractive. No one wants to be ugly or look at ugly people.

Ugly people are miserable, beautiful people are happy, that's just the way it is.

6/10 would not bang

7 with a good makeup, lighting and camera angle

This is 10/10

Well, would be 10/10 without the coalburning.

>ITT: Plebs

Godlike/10
would share a prison cell with

fucking gorgeous
she and rachel cook are some of the best good looking girls ever born
that's perfect too, she's like a baby, really hot.

he has a weak jaw

Let me start off by explaining there are two kinds of eugenics:

1. Eugenics by liberal / libretarian economics
Make the lower class suffer such that they aren't able to effort children at all. That is, eugenics based on pure darwinism, the amount of children people are able to have will be corrolated to income. This is done by promoting responsibility for ones children while at the same time going on a frontal economic attack on the lower and middle class.

This rather cruel approach is the view MOST americans and most economic liberals in the west actually have, even though they will rarely shine trough their view on the world with this issue, sometimes the will. The economics policy promoted for the past decades (liberal economics - leftist culture) had this cruel darwinism in mind and most politicians, employers, business executives think it's a fine mechanism.
Even though it's not even working especialy not in Europe where muslims have and will continue to have great number of children out of ethno-religious motivation.

2. Carefully planned Eugenics policy
Directed by doctors and judges who descide on eugenic descision in the most ethical, humane way possible to the best of their ability, aimed to whipe out deseases and promote an overall more intelligent population, but without making the lower class suffer so much it would prevent them from having any chidren at all.
This view on eugenics is very similar to the eugenics policies carried out in various western countries in the 1930's and 1940's, including Adolf Hitler's Germany.
Not surprisingly, this apprauch seems to be a much more humane approach.
Because it is not natural selection, rather a carefully managed artificial selction, which allows for much more nuance and preventing suffering that would normally occur with cold-blooded natural selection as envisioned by liberal economists.

Chad? Minimalist black clothes, practiced soul-less 1000 yard stare. Carefully created tussled hair. Photographic model I'd say, so probably a faggot.

Part 2

Having said that.
I would assume everyone recognizes that there needs to be either one or the other of those eugenics policies, no eugenics policy would be most inhumane. So it's a question of least evil option. Not that we love the practice of eugenics.

Blatant Eugenics in either of those two forms would result in the whiping out most of the minority groups at the benefit of white people. However i would say this unnaceptable, inhumane and thereby NOT ACHIEVABLE.

The solution is to determine a certain % of the country which is to remain black at all times, A certain % is to be set for each minority group. Then you can practice eugenics on these groups individually. For example starting off by practicing eugenics on blacks only, but without whiping them out, their percentage of population is to be remained constant.

Last but not least i want to make you guys aware that with future technologies, it will be possibility to develop an eugenics program with the use embryo selection, including for increasing overall intelligence.
What im suggesting is develop this technique and offer embryo selection to low-IQ minorities for free. Eventually to lower class whites too when Blacks are beginning to match the intelligence of whites.

The technique would involve NO to little suffering at all. Extensive reseach is being done on this by the Chinese government for the past years, while at the same time China is investing in the African healthcare sector. You do the maths.

Yes but not while im alive plz

You expect me to read all that?

You can be a low test phthalate wrecked paedophile in your own home, but its pathetic in public.

We need faithful and beautiful catgirls, which only become fertile once a year and don't give a shit how we look.

its worth it

believe me i know how to make a Sup Forums post.
My posts are mostly self-evident you don't need to believe me or trust it's source.

you will just know im right.

Colin Farrell and chase Crawford aren't particularly attractive. Just ordinary handsome guys.

What you fail to realise is that the kikes will push the US into nuclear war with China before it allows them to genetically engineer genius on any significant scale.

Only Israel is allowed to do it.

I think if we reach the point where eugenics are available to the public the lower and middle class would get fucked no matter how you cut it. Since the rich will always get it first and then preferential treatment on top of that.

I want a Palv gf tbqh

bump

u wot m8

That's not even his best picture though.

whatever, he doesn't have any bad ones anyway

also have some thylane blondeau

His head is too wide. He's probably stupid.

lold the guy on the left looks like someone after a fight

swollen as fuck xDDDD

Literally no ass, hips or breasts. Sort yourself out. Her boyish frame means she'll literally die during childbirth unless its ripped out of her stomach.

discount barbara palvin 2bh

>this is 10/10
>blacked.com

More like niggerlover/10, or in other words, trash/10. Remember, when you go black, nobody wants you back.

As a bong, you have no right to judge female looks.

>gross mouthbreather face
>saggy fat body

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>MUH REAL WYMYN HAVE CURVES

Why do you think all ayy lmaos look the same brah

eugenics will make utopia attainable.

If everyone had a 200IQ, we could design cities that were entirely automated by robots.

whoa

Just gonna post more Barbara before we 404 2bh

Women literally do. Oestrogen causes greater fertility and more developed secondary sexual characteristics.

As a paedophile neither do you.

weak comeback, try again

Is anybody in awe of how massive Karlie Kloss is? Barbara is 5'8 and she is size mogged into oblivion.

Yeah yeah, enjoy your fatass landwhale. But hey, at least she's fertile.

tfw no amazon gf

Cool if we can hit two targets with one bullet
" Semite"
" a member of a group of people originally of southwestern Asia that includes Jews and Arabs"
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semite

she's 15 years old or something. We'll see how she turns out.

bitch is huge lmao