What is happening to Sup Forums?

Until a few days ago it was all about spirit cooking and airborne pedophile rings. It was about trumping Hillary and the globalist shills.

Now the high is over and we're back to:
>Muh racemixing
>Hehe Sweden is cucked
>Why don't normies like me Sup Forums?

and worst of all

>Biden memes

What the fuck is happening people, are quality threads getting slided this hard?
We awoke an Egyptian chaos god for christ's sake! And this is the best we can do?

Make Sup Forums great again

>spirit cooking

The hum around almost every event dies after a few days/weeks. Pizzagate will undoubtedly pop up on here again from time to time.

If trump gets his supreme Court nominations I dont care if top democrat politicians are attracted to underage kids. Let trump hold it over their heads so he can get to work making America great again

the election is over, go back to or start a shitty blog about it

Sup Forums =/= clinton investigation board after she lost

this is what Sup Forums was like before the election

We are being over run by paid shills in an effort to flood the internet with disinformation and change public opinion. Its propaganda 101 liberals believe if they lie long enough and loud enough that it will become truth.

>why don't normies like me Sup Forums
>>>/reddit/

Can you please leave.

We need more nat social generals, we have redditors who are meming neo nazism thinking they're edgy

This. The trolls can go back to saturating this board with dumb SHIT as Usual, and as usual reply. For example this thread and my reply.

Here's a bump and (You) fagot

Most people don't speak french, dutch or german, so we can't really engage that easily.

That's not what I mean. I mean we had such a surge of quality content on Sup Forums for a while, we made the news, some dude wrote his bloody thesis on the whole Kek thing relating to us.

And somehow we've suddenly reverted back to a shitposting echo chamber, I thought we were moving on to greater things Sup Forums.

Guess I was wrong.

Pol isn't informed enough to talk about international politics. And nothing big is happening in US/UK right now

I've been thinking of a new citizens movement that is focused on local efforts.

Google Anunnaki, I want to go down the road of Bird Memes and summon some Ancient Aliens.

LOOK AT THESE 10 ASPECTS IN YOUR LIFE, CAN THEY BE IMPROVED.

Government:
1) Who is your State Representative?
2) Who is your Senator?
3) Who is your State Governor?
Do I like these people and should conditions change?

Environment (Captain Planet Method):
4) Water:Local River/Stream Ecosystem
5) Earth: Recycling and Trash
6) Wind: Local Air Quality
7) Fire: Local Fuel/Energy Sources
Are these conditions what I want them to be?

Social:
8) Self: Exercise, Diet, Spirituality, etc. Follow a schedule, plan ahead.
9) Family/Neighbors: Knowing the people around you
10) Friends: Seeking others who value what you value

Start down the path of improving these things. Seek other "Annunaki" and encourage change from the bottom up.

tldr: Anunnaki, bird memes, ancient aliens, internet citizens movement, GOOD REDPILLED CITIZENS ALL AROUND.

Plus many memes with bird symbolism

No but what the fuck? For all the shit we talk about reddit, when the election was in its final throes and we were all freaking out about Sup Forums shitting down, a shit ton of us mentioned reconvening on Reddit.
Shit I'm not innocent. I have an account too.

Can we just acknowledge that, deplorable progressive shithole that it is, we all still use it, at least?

Local government is redpill
Local environment is redpill
Local social structure is redpill

Its like how one nightclub gets too popular and all the key members start going to a different nightclub. At least that's how it feels

I'm inclined to agree with this, however tinfoily it might sound. I never believed in paid shills until Trump won the election and suddenly all the lefty posters were gone. Guess they're back, but with a different agenda.

>Bird memes

So ... you're saying there's hope?

Let's get back to business. Are Irish really white?

I started yo. Your local representatives are more local than you think. Anyone else embarrassed how little you knew about the people at the bottom of the ballot? Who just voted straight down their party line?

confirming. Time for op to go back to facegook.

This is us taking a fucking break. We march for the French elections soon.

Dude there are Pedowood and Pizzagate threads everywhere all the time, look at the fucking catalog. Spirit Cooking was a weird distraction but helped damage HRC's campaign. Not really worth examining any further.

Google Anunnaki, join the movement.

>Go to Reddit
>Go to Reddit
>Bad reading comprehension, go to Reddit
>Go to Facebook
>All American flags

Gee, it's almost like you guys are reading from the same script.

This is how Sup Forums is when an election isn't happening. I like it better this way.

Why are you shilling for a Mesopotamian bird god?

Sometimes just being a good citizen isn't enough for people, autistic bird memes and ancient alien theories could spice it up.

>Not really worth examining any further

Unless of course new evidence comes to light.

Dank

well to be fair to myself I don't really want to be alive right now, I'm also pretty sure some anons took Trumps victory and then killed themselves a week or so after.

>we did it
>nothing changes, still need to wait for him to get in
>barrage of shills
>oh what's the point
>died

It's been a very discouraging couple of weeks. This must be how patriotic bongs felt after media reaction to Brexit. It's terrible.

I'd chalk it up to the random nature of the board and anons habits, but it seems really obvious today. Probably banned a bunch of OPs of the more "problematic" threads.