Le Pen is doing so well iN France that our next front will be Germany Thread

Angela Merkel Will Stand For Fourth Term

>Angela Merkel told top members of her party on Sunday that she wants to run for a fourth term as German chancellor in next year’s election, after months of speculation about one of the world’s most powerful women.

>Despite a voter backlash over her open-door migrant policy, the conservative is seen as a stabilising force in Europe amid uncertainty caused by Britain’s vote to leave the European Union and the election of Donald Trump as the next U.S. president.

>Some 55 percent of Germans want Merkel to serve a fourth term, with 39 percent against, an Emnid poll published in the Bild am Sonntag newspaper showed on Sunday.

>Polls put her conservative bloc around 10 points ahead of its nearest rivals, the Social Democrats (SPD), with whom she shares power. Many pollsters see another ‘grand coalition’ as the most likely option after the September election, although the rise of the AfD makes coalition arithmetic more complicated.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/angela-merkel-will-stand-fourth-term/

Getting in here lads. Lets shitpost aboutthe future of Krautland and the Europe as a whole.

Why would she do this? Doesn't she know people already hate her and her policies?

First they destroyed Rome
Then Christianity
Then they destroyed Europe two times in two world wars
And now they are destroying europe again

But Sup Forums will blame immigrants like always

Does LePen have a serious chance in the second round? If yes, then praise kek. The European Union of white replacement is coming to an end.

Quite frankly, Germany is mostly a lost cause. Germans follow their leaders to the bitter end, this time Merkel. Our newspapers are seriously shilling that Merkel is the saviour of the western world and western values now that Trump has been elected.

"GERMANY" you mean gercuckistan?
the krauts almost reached swedens level of cuckdom

>Some 55 percent of Germans want Merkel to serve a fourth term

In all honesty, this time is fault of both jews and germans.

Actually yes, she does.
It will not be easy, but she is really up there.

Hollande, knowing she is a treat to the left will try to corner Trump on the next meeting about Climate Change. He is in hopes that "standing head to head" against Trump may bring voters to the left side.

Most of these voters are composed of retired, old ppl that prefer to vote for someone that will not mess with their pensions, even if fuck the country, than getting someone that may chance their benefits.

they love the bbc so much the would destroy their country

>Belgium

France has a retarded election system, the fact she is doing good is bad. They have 2 round in their elwction. The first round determines which 2 move onto the second round, the problem is, who ever comes in second gets gets everyone else's vote i.e. You get 30% and are in first, I get 20% and am in second. When we both move onto round 2 I get the remaining 50% of votes that went to other candidates who didn't make it into the top 2. So now we go to round 2 with you at 30% and me at 70%. France is retarded as fuck

Same system as here and every other country on the planet.

And usually the winner dont absorve the votes from the loosers.

There is a lot of ppl that bote blank or dont even vote as a signal of protest.

Counting that everybody that voted to one politician will end up voting for other is not right.

>belgium
You euros are shameless as fuck.

So basically for someone to absolutely win they have to get 50% first round?

50%+1 vote of all the VALID votes.

Can democracy actually work in Germany? Are Germans just robots unwilling to throw out the ruling party no matter how badly they are fucked?

She has to hope that everyone who voted for neither her or the guy in second, votes for her in round just to cancel out their 3rd party vote which automatically goes to the second place guy. I think they do this in case the person in first gets like 60% and the guy in second only got 20%, round 2 won't be so one sided, so instead of 60 vs 20, it's now 60 vs 40 but she's not doing well enough to stay in first for round 2 so yes, she would need 50% just to be even in round 2 otherwise she's behind

How do gercucks STILL want her to be the Fuhrer? This is fucking insane. Germany really needs term limits...

for normies who dont even consider AfD a possibility there is basically no other choice

Not sure if this math is correct bruv.

Parliament systems usually doesnt have a limit of terms.

I think its part of the system itself to left ppl run as long as they are winning.
Why chance something that should be "working" in theory?

Sauce of pic?

55% of Germanistan

Germans have been haunted by the ghost of hitler since the war, and have to be the biggest bleeding heart liberals in all of Europe or else they get called Nazis. Germans have been cucked for generations to come.

Pic related: it's Germany's new flag.

christianity destroyed rome
the papacy was corrupt as fuck and so were the habsburgs
Wilhelm II didnt start WW1
Adolf Hitler was forced into WW2, its not his fault the (((anglo))) and pierre decided to white knight poland.
merkel is a commie and probablly owned by da joos.

insanely enough
we (or the useful idiots) need to engineer another hillary clinton
le pen can only win 2nd round if an as-far-left-as-it-can-go person goes up, preferably with significant baggage

>Why would she do this?
Because she'll win. Don't buy into the memes.

All of this is true, but them again, Rome destroyed itself.
There was no war before the fall of Rome.
It was the influx of ppl with this new religion (Christinity) that subverted the natural order of the emprie until it all crumbled.

Can you see where all this muslim immigration will end up?

Let's say 100k people voted. You got 30k (30%) I got 20k (20%) I now have 70k(70%) going into round 2

time to save germany, faggots

Thats not how it works.
Implying all of this votes are VALID, them I would have 30% and would go to the second round, and you would have 20% and would dispute the second ruong with me.

But the second round is a brand new election. We strat with 0 (zero) votes from the start.

Is not uncommon to see someone that was dominating the first round getting less votes on the second round.

Easier to think of two round systems as your own primary then general thing

That being said, there are some ways to game this
We know Le Pen is guaranteed round one
We need to meme another Hillary Clinton up for her to beat on round 2

>UK trolling their way in and out of the EU
>Germany getting ready to elect their catlady-in-chief for the FOURTH time

we need better neighbors desu

Fuhrer Merkel

Stay firm Poland.

Soon enough, the eastern europe will be the last bastion of european values.

Don't forget about producing Marx

>tfw I always tought Marx was Russian, not German

>55%
this is like the 10% chance of trump winning, its totally biased and absolute bullshit.
I've been asking myself how the fuck do they get those numbers? They state these numbers never like statistics but more like general consensus, its a fucking mess.
>Merkel not messing with their pensions
good one Carvalho