100% agree

Bump

Yeah, I see 'em
The sea, the mountains , the sky, the islands, etc
And the biggest one:
The people.

you cant see human rights and private property, so i guess we should fuck those too right?

I don't see any doors, do you? I guess I'll just break into your house then.

You can see them swedistan

>I can't see cultures and ideas that are influenced by geographic location, therefore it doesn't exist
Why are leftists so stupid?

Thats mexicans natural actions though.

Culture exists borders dont

When the white man told the Indians, "we own this land." They were like, "The land is the land. How can you own it?" Then they showed them maps.

It had borders on it.

Not an argument.

t. shitskin

>I don't see any Human rights, do you? Fuck ethics, we are all animals.

Go spend some time in Sub-Sahara Africa, faggot.

We are all part african dumbass.

Just like letting in millions of rapefugees is a British natural action.

>Earthlings

The worst possible name for all Earth-native humans.

If you dont like border then why not remove the door to your home ? Its a border your home is for everyone

False

everyone replying is getting baited.

I don't see gays and niggers in that picture either.

Is this a shop? I thought south America was south of USA but here is way east.

I see my front door and I'd have no qualms about killing you if you tried to assert your "no borders" shit in my house.

National borders are a simple extension of that idea, so fuck off and stay in the shitholes you created.

The border is the atmosphere, it denotes the limit of Glorious Humanity from the rest of the scum of the universe

No

The only manmade structure visible from space is the Great Wall of China. So literally the only thing you can see from space is a border wall.

I sexually identify as a Martian and this offends me

I guess it's alright for me to move into one of those Native American reserves then.

I don't see a fence around your daughter.

There are no borders in space. Open atmosphere for ayylmaos plox.

this is pathetic man

I don't see people either. I guess that's a barren planet.

>american education

>if you can't see it from space, it doesn't exist
Brilliant OP.

>Borders
Law and ownership is not real either. It's your car? You manufactured it? You welded the chassis? Huh?
Now either you'll gonna give me those car keys, or i'll steal it.

Fucking idiot.

Nothing exists. Therefore, nationalism is as justified as anything else
>globalism is a spook

Wow, clever refutation. You have bested me sir. Please enlighten us with more of your wisdom.

Too bad we live down there, and not where that pic would be taken from

Even animals are territorial so this picture is retarded.

I clearly cant see them either and you know what they say
If you cant see it then it doesnt exist
I dont see global warming either so I guess thats a lie too

>nations are a social construct

No Shit. The real question is if this contruct is a good thing or not.

After all human rights, about which leftists get all wet are a construct, too, and you dont see one of thems saying we should abolish it because of this.

>inb4 natural rights and noble savage

Go home rousseau, you've been proven wrong million of times

My nation has borders.
And coincidentally, a really good social support structure.

Fuck off, we're full, English only.

Americans are NOT English.

>earthlings
We're Terran.

I dont see bacteria or viruses either so I suppose that medicine is racist and sexist too

Globalism is a great goal, but it should be archieved organically but it needs to develop organically through international agreements and trade. They pushed it too far too fast and exhibited arrogance that could result in pulling agenda back decades.

Go ahead, eat your meal off it. What a dumb argument!

I can

To a point a agree however consider this you globalist.

Have you ever taken any science class?

>prairie wetlands

for example

Alien plants, animals and insects can easily die or destroy other ecosystems.

With that being said its not odd to assume different types of humans can cause those same issues.

So with that said, we need segregation to survive.

Also keep in mind if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Fuck planet pride, we are all Solarians
Fuck solar system pride, we are all Via-Lactians
Fuck galaxy pride, we are all Universians

I can see my borders as well. They surround a continent that is officially fucking full of people right now and only about fifty of them are proper cunts. The rest are just cunts.

Faggot spherecuck OP at least post of map of how the world actually looks, ie flat, than this fake ass nasa shitty shop

>earthlings

I would be in favor of no borders as soon as there was no welfare and benefits

Also death penalty for criminals for travel long distance to commit crimes

Huemen!

Sure. Whats your point?

>it's not matter, hence it doesn't exist

Yeah I don't see niggers so fuck niggers we are all white.

rly makes you feel

Loyalty until death!!

.This is the india-pakistan border as seen from space. Note the squiggly line of light.

In order to keep the Pakis out, they built a line of spotlights with guard posts and armed guards.

The Romans built not one, but two walls across your country. The U.S. and Canada border consists of a line where all trees have been cut down. The Chinese built the Great Wall. The Russians built the Berlin Wall. An innumerable number of borders are rivers.

There are borders. You just have to look.

I prefer the word Terran anyway. We should rename Earth Terra

You can see the Great Wall of China from space.

how do you mean? human rights are ideals, they arent something you can see in the world, like social codes, same with private property, you cannot see that i own something, there is nothing that connects my pc to my physical being, but its in our social contract that it belongs to me because i paid for it.

their argument is that we should fuck borders because we cant see them, but then that would apply to the rest also

>panorama shot of city
I DON'T SEE ANY LOCKS, DO YOU?

WE ARE ALL INHABITANTS

agreed! Tear down all social constructs! let's rape, murder, and steal whatever we want!

Fucking Martians GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off Mudling

wtf i love getting decapitated by arabs now

I HAD NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND THOSE RACIST BIGOTS !

there is only one human race - white race. wut is the deal ,why is such a huge problem ?

the planet doesnt make borders
people do

>When you hit home with a joke about a shit crime country

Go cry in the corner pablo.

actually it does, the ozone layer is represented by the shining blue circle around the earth in pic related, it keeps out unwanted radiation and illegal asteroids

Yeah I don't see any borders either.

Maybe you should go to Haiti or mexico or Africa or the Middle East and see how great it is there

100% agree, I don't see any borders either and this is a problem. We should build a wall, every country should, and it should be big enough to be seen from space.

Agreed. In fact, we did that already here.

earth is flat