Heavily armed Austin antifa yesterday

Is this the alt-left?

Are leftists going to start arming themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4hfmH3b3LU
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol those are commie faggots.

Just like their cocks those guns are only capable of shooting blanks

I don't know gunz very well.

They look like AK pattern rifles? I assume all good gommunists would go for that.

Its time to assemble this team again.

Where did 'better dead than red' rhetoric go?
How come the USSR collapsed, but the ideology seems to be taking over.

Why do these faggots always wear masks?

Cowards.

If so, mow them down.

>soros baiting hard as fuck
NOICE

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

>"Fuck this opressive white racist country with it's fascist laws. Letting us have firearms and free speach."

Perfect
The leftist soccer moms will be terrified of these shitheads
Divide and conquer my friends

fix your pasta retard it looks like shit

>YWN RWDS
Don't you guys still have a bunch of Commies rotting in the jungle? Does anybody go hunting them anymore?

Nice copy pasta
>being progun
>but voting for anti gun politicians

>racists
>afraid again
when were they ever afraid?

The west was resistant to communist ideology for a while because it was associated with a geopolitical enemy.
Now the enemy isn't really there or isn't a serious threat anymore.

Good luck fighting alongside a 40 year old gay guy that wears a diaper and a dyke that self identifies as a deer lmao

They are fbi agents

You've never met a progressive.

haha, what a bunch of fags, I bet they don't have ammo in them

Can you openly carry in Austin?

Yes

I was wondering when this would get copy/pasted again

austin isnt a state

One of them is an air soft gun

Praise Kek

Fucking commie bastards deserve a beat down or arrest.
>being communist
>in America

Only a fuckboy retard would do this.

Ones an AK the other two are ARs. Cant tell what the guy on the left is holding

>We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door.
Um, you might want to brush up on your 19th century American history, user. (pro-tip: your side was the pro-slavery side).

Cities can have their own limitations

In Berlin in 1943-1945 when Bomber Harris came flying for them.

>Make X Afraid
>don't worry g-ys we are AGAINST fascism

They are Hungarian aks

This will backfire on them. The collective psyche is conditioned against left-wing radicals, while right-wing radicals are standard.

shitty copypasta

even with guns they look like total jokes. but those legs on the girl. hnnnng

Second from right is a Hungarian AK, an AMD-65

red nuisance 2.0

They look like limp-wristed pussies who have never lifted in their lives.

>barrels pointing at each other's feet

It would be a shame if someone ND'd

>commies
>owning guns

I don\t think Stalin, Mao, or Kim would approve

You sound like a faggot.

seeing communists makes me feel only rage, armed or not. would gladly shoot the fuckers. in self-defence, of course

>Shit man a lot of us served
Lol, shut up pussy you're all POGs and Fobbits. I know your type. Always on a waiver. Trying to get disability for bullshit like sleep apnea and hearing loss. Fuck off.

Funny this is these retards are actually going to be treated like a terrorist group if they continue. The white lives matter people who arm themselves don't go around saying they're going to intimidate people, make them afraid or attack anything. They're mental block that prevents them from seeing they are the aggressive party is going to fuck them over when they try to emulate right wing militias.

She's covering her face because she doesn't want her redpilled boyfriends to see her. Women literally go to these things to get dick, they don't know or care about politics, they "protest" for both sides.

that second one to the right has an AMD 65, i really want one of those.

Antifa are hillarious.
Middle class kids who rebel against their parents, so they drink the communism cool-aid, while most of them self describe as fucking anarchists.
The only reason they should be taken somewhat seriously in europe is because they act as the hand of far left parties, or even unions at times.
If you take away their institutional protection they are fucking kids sperging out

When have racists ever been afraid such that they may return to that status?

>Actual use of commie symbols

OHHH SHIT FINALLY THE TIME TO PUT MY MARTENS ON.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4hfmH3b3LU

I was an American I would walk through those weak nerds hiding their weak numale faces behind masks while wearing a MAGA hat. And they would be too scared to do anything about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8

Haven't seen this pasta in a while.

FUCKING COMMIE CUNTS WILL DIE

Looks like they finally found the key to their dad's gun case

I don't know why all these Americucks are triggered over this. All I see are some niggers exercising the 2nd amendment. Where are all the
>SHALL
faggots at? What's wrong? Is it because they're not Sup Forumstards?

Women, followed by beta males looking to impress women with their idealistic ideology.

Western women love Marxist ideas because critical theory tells them that they're basically infallible and all evil throughout recorded history was created by somebody other than themselves.

What's more is women being so concerned over the losers and failures who couldnt hold their own weight are all for political commissars shoving fairness and equality down everybody's throats because "muh fee-fees" are more important than actual progress.

Think about it, 30 years ago European and American universities were OVERFLOWING with Stasi and KGB agents pushing their bullshit Marxist agenda on unsuspecting teens who believed that the Soviet Union's economy ran on hugs and anti-fascism. 30 years later, those are the new history teachers telling us about the brave struggles of Communist guerrillas heroically murdering and raping their way across Africa, South America, and Asia.

We're a generation being led by useful idiots who have outlived their usefulness

>those weak feminine bodies

>commies
>against racism

Took over academia in the 60's

pertty gud

Is that the tolerant left I've heard so much about?

The ones that lament gun-violence and intolerant views?

>progressives served
The stats say way more red serve in military, law enforcement, and other civil duty positions.
faggot detected.

at what point is carrying a gun "brandishing a weapon"?
It's easy to tell with pistols because they stay in their holster, but you can't really holster a rifle

This

>those clothes
>all too scared to show their faces
>that fat ninja in the back
>colour co-ordinated
>girl holding a heavy handed message and wearing slutty clothes

top kek

>using the commie hammer and sickle whilst armed with a rifle in a public place is perfectly fine.
>Even dare to use the swastika in any kind of way and you are fucked

>I use to skate
>use to

I'm so afraid
>pussy

I bet their parents bought them those guns

lmao look at how big those guns look on them. Must be a bunch of angry manlets.

>thinking Austinites are capable of doing anything

We'll stop fascism by patrolling the streets with weapon's in specific coloured shirtsthreatening to kill anyone who disagrees with our hyper-statist regime that wants to remove a specific ethnicity from the country.

I hate these antifa cucks more than BLM. Why are they even arming themselves when they are in favor of politicians that want gun-control?

retard. lrn2read

#StrongerTogether

This is just a bunch of teeny cunts that frequently get their assess kicked by the "right wing" and not some "alt" bullshit.

>4 guys with guns

Literally never before seen in the history of America, Drumpf absolutely BTFO

They make me unironically want fascism

You are one of the beta male blue falcon cucks no one fucking likes. Fuck off

Let's see.

1. from left: haha yes that's hillarious
2. from left: shitty body type shows no physical activity, pants i don't even know what these are called.
3: Only one that looks like he might do something.
4: Body type and face screams "Gamer-geek" that started working out who thinks he's cool
5: Literally looks like a woman, but i think it's a man. Sweatpants and just tiny shoulders, mommy's favorite hoody.
6: Skinny and tall, looks like the second something happens it'll be nothing but panic behind that little scarf

STFU you're a faggot who falls out of 3 mile humps with an assault pack.

How is this any different than the guys that stand outside mosques with ARs?

They both have the same rights. Move along.

Dude don't fucking underestimate enemies.

How do you think Stalin, Mao and Kim got in power?

useful idiots

>push an assault weapons ban
>go out and defend your beliefs with plastic toys

Lol, look at them, they are pretending to be the big bad guys.
But whenever the right goes out and show their guns they walk around completely showing their faces unlike these autists

How do they manage to look so frail and weak even when carrying fucking guns? lmao

The only difference is that they're not Muslims

Are they supposed to be scary? Pencil legs would get his ass broken in half and i'd buckwheat the skinny whore beside him.

Fucking cool

nice airshit

One of them is wearing bright red shirt while holding a AMD-65 with with a sling.
There's so much wrong in that image it makes me think that this was staged.

I thought only the so called "Reagan democrats" owned guns. Interesting.

>bunch of limp dicked noodle armed commies
>not getting shot

Step your game up texas, send your commies up to Ohio.

We will handle them for you.

I can imagine they'd be arrested for covering their face. That is pretty stupid to do that with a gun, who else would do it besides robbers?

>commies using ARs

kek. Can't hate all of capitalism I guess.

noticed that as well. Check it though dude, no upper body strength, dude is resting his arms.