We actually made this bimbo first lady

We actually made this bimbo first lady.

She's an immigrant. A filthy Slav with fake tits. I'm more embarrassed by her being our first lady than I am of Trump becoming president.

She's not even a real American.

What did you say about Obongo's sheboon when Obongo was elected? Was she a real American?

Why do you care about the wife?

Slavs stronk!

I want a positive roll model for my daughter. We were about to elect our first Female president and my daughters hopes were so high and now instead of a woman she can be proud of being in the white house, we have this trophy wife of shame.

My daughter cried when Trump gave his acceptance speech. A huge step back for women.

A positive ROLL model you shall get, faggot.

Fag

Mooooslim dogs. Your days on America vacation are very near your end.

I think you mean your wife's daughter

She's more attractive AND accomplished than OP

/thread

you are just jealous of trump wife so you call her a trophy wife.

nice project idiot, he got a trophy wife while you struggle fucking fat bitches on tinder

kek cant tell if this is bait but if i met your daughter id kick her in the ribs.

She speaks 5 languages. Nobody in USA is real American besides Indians.

>based jew

Israelis love Trump, correct?

>It's ok to have a black tranny first lady, but not a white woman
t. Jamal Pablo Shekelbergstein

woah xenophobic racist much!??

Indeed. This is now a Roll thread.

the MSM was riding hillary dick for the whole election.

now that trump is elected they focus on his KKK connections like the anti-semities that were appointed

Sho sho faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

She's all right.

My daughter cried when Trump gave his acceptance speech.

And then she belted up her strap-on and slammed your asshole silly. Faggot.

This Came Out of Her

Just like Her Phlegm

Dude ur fully cucked.

Women are children. And you daughter isn't yours. AWALT.

Out with the blue cuck masters in with the red.

Western men aren't even men anymore.

Bannon isn't an antisemite though. And Bibi loves Trump

She's a prefessional model and should be proud of her job. Hugh, slut-shaming much?

Go kill yourself, you piece of shit. The idea that the president and first lady should be a role model died on November 9. Why do they have to be role models but no other politician does? It's just a job like any other. Get over yourself.

>a nigger ape tranvestite orangutan is a good role model for my wife's daughter
>a conservative redpilled white woman who is able to speak over 5 languages isn't
Hang yourself cuck
Sage

Lol she'll be sucking dicks in a walmart bathroom anyday now.

This is the first time we've had a first lady in 8 years

this. Melania was beautiful before she got all plastic-faced, though. I commend her for wanting to stay at least passably good looking, even though it meant becoming a freak

So pretty. Marxist want this instead.

yeah, she knows how to say "do you want me to lather your balls in my tongue cream" in german, russian, polish, czech and romanian

trump will supposedly allow israel to keep building in east Jerusalem but they might have celebrated too early.

Fuck you daughter and her feelings. Fuck you too, faggot OP.

Give this to your daughter.

Shes not a nigger do thaTs a step up

Where is Huma's body?

Who changes Her diaper now?

Trump is the best thing that every happened to women.

Maybe you should raise your daughters to stop being whiny little cunts.

And btw, our new First Lady IS a LEGAL American immigrant. And she speaks six languages. How many do you speak?

Real americans are white immigrants to the US. Dirty brown people exist only to work minimum wage and pay rent.

>Fake tits
That's a pretty American thing to do.

Trump promised to recognize Jerusalem as your capital and relocate the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Leafs and burgers hate slavs, because they are not slavic enough

>sexy women
>clinging to money
>clinging to power
>OP is surprised
OP literally confirmed for enormous faggot.

Slavs are master race you cuck. Go watch nigger plow your "whyte wymin".

Being a model is not difficult. It isn't a career a woman should be proud of.

You're a faggot though.

Here's your sage

Ok. Sooo she pretty much knows the only words a woman needs to speak in any language.

The choice was between a female cuck and a model. Guess the cuckqean lost.

that's true but everyone is uncertain what trump true stance will be.
he might force israel to an agreement with the Palestinians which is the best solution is my opinion.
bibi is a knucklehead, only way he will agree to a deal is by force

it is tougher than you know.

But you won't have to worry about it. I'm certain your daughters are pigs.

Also, feminist are women who have failed at sexuality.

Okay. Bill burr says it best. But why the fuck does the fl even have to be more than arm candy. Nobody voted her in. So be a good fl. Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares what you think
Smile when needed. But mostly. Keep your opinions to yourself.

>Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply here.
Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply here.

You're absolutely right. Children across the nation were crying during Trump's acceptance speech.

The best solution would be to nuke you both out of existence. No offense, but your ""state"" is a plague on humanity and I know with my flag I shouldn't be critical, I may end up in the EU chamber of death, but seriously, fuck your country and fuck Palestine.

Yeah fuck off Pacific Ocean jew-bag.

what if hillary won what would bill have been called? first man?

She's master race

You should be a proper parent and explain why Hillary lost. Teach her basic morals, respect for law, and that accomplishment is earned. You should also stop wearing her panties, you bitch.

>the man who wrote Art of the Deal could be the man to end the Israel-Palestine conflict

if you wanna kill israel cut the money
there is no industry for anything here, just embargo everything and we will die

And you told us slavs would never be in white house.

Not until we rescue the white people from there and differentiate them from the rubbity palms.

If your daughter wants a woman she can be proud of in the whitehouse tell her to do it her fucking self instead of whining that someone else didn't do it for her. Every time I hear this shitty point about how Hillary would have shown women that they could make it into the whitehouse, I imagine all the disgusting, poor, unheigenic, abusive, alcoholic single mothers in america simultaneously beating their sons and screaming "I knew I was right, women are powerful". Muh strong female in the whitehouse doesn't mean shit for your daughter since it doesnt make any difference to her personally, she's a whiny shit now and she'd still be a whiny shit with a female president.

Obama's "wife" is not even a human being, is an Ape. Melania is Ok.

If you really feel this way, you have yourself to blame. General enthusiasm for Hillary / Bill the rapist was way lower than Trump right before election day.

Your wife's daughter you mean.

your daughter is a cuck

Lol you need to make a Jew Russkie pic, the Irish are trying to get their grubby hands on him to!

CTR still has presence on Sup Forums after their massive BTFO 12 days ago?

FILTHY WHORE

Your daughter will be blacked before she turns 18.

That's on you.

Imb4 she's a KGB agent.

lol this

>Hillary would have shown women that they could make it into the whitehouse
By marrying Bill?

might as well link the vid with the black guy saying she is an illegal immigrant too...

..oh right, he gets schooled by a black kid in the same vid

How old is your daughter exactly?

Your daughter gave me a blowjob behind Jack in The Box on Friday.

You should be proud that Shillary didn't win!

Now you can show your daughter that Sexism can't win!

People saw the sexist vote for what it was and defeated it... you should be proud of your handiwork!