New Gumball episodes announced

Discuss, do these episodes sound better, worse, or about the same for Season 6's quality so far?

>The Pact: Gumball and Principal Brown make a pact to tell each other's girlfriends about problems they have.
April 9th
>The Neighbor: Gumball and Darwin try to find out the name of their neighbour, Antlers Guy, but accidentally blow his witness protection cover.
April 13th
>The Shippening: Sarah finds a notebook from the Awesome Store (the red van that sold Richard Darwin and Rob the Universal Remote) which magically makes what she draws happens.
April 20th
>The Stink: Mr. Small goes feral after Gumball & Darwin expose his hypocrisy.
April 27th

All episodes, their dates, and their descriptions, are from FutonCritic.

Attached: smugball.jpg (474x429, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVUrSlClrTX/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Shippening: Sarah finds a notebook from the Awesome Store (the red van that sold Richard Darwin and Rob the Universal Remote) which magically makes what she draws happens.
YES

I mean, we can't tell just from those descriptions alone, but it alright

>Sarah episode

FUCK YEAH

Looking forward to the hyjinx.

OP, figured I'd save my opinions for a seperate post. I'm wary of "The Pact" after we've had episodes/writing like The Worst. The Neighbor sounds pretty cool, same for the Shippening. I guess The Stink relies on how Mr Small acts and if they try to do anything preachy about hypocrisy or if it's just character based.

I was wondering when the Awesome Store was going to come back, Ben said it'd return this season but I wasn't expecting it to be in The Shippening, sounds like a full episode.
>Awesome Store guy won't be shipped with anybody
kinda disappointed desu, and you know Sarah will ship Gumball with her and not his mom

I can't think of many highlights from her entire line of appearances, what are some Sarah moments you like? Just all? Is she your waifu?

>she finds ben's notebook
has to be

Sarah's my favorite side character because of the stalker song she made where she videotaped herself sneaking around the wattersom house with night vision.

It's already here? I thought Ben's poll for the shippening episode was recent, how the fuck did he get the episode made in a few months..?

Yea, that was good, I accept your answer. I also liked her end credits joke in that episode, but it made me wonder how she knew it.

The Nobody was made in about 4.5 months, their fastest episode to date. Ben said on Reddit awhile back their production is usually 7 months.

The Future is still not scheduled? Jesus, production issues must've been pretty bad.. it was supposed to be the S6 premiere, and we're at least 11 episodes in now. I wonder if it's suffering heavy rewrites like The Downer?

Penny has no problems, I think she's even gotten her emotional morphing under a bit more control, because she hasn't been doing it much anymore. This is gonna be some hamfisted bullshit isn't it?

Because she's one of the characters insane enough to realize they are in a tv show. Rob had to get stuck in the void to realize it.

all of these sound great.

is witness protection the thing where someone's undercover and guarding someone without them knowing it or where the person in witness protection is relocated and undercover? is witness protection the thing where someone's undercover and guarding someone without them knowing it or where the person in witness protection is relocated and undercover

How the fuck does the Wikia know when a character will be in an episode before we do? Alan is in The Shippening with no sources cited, but this has happened before and been true.

anything has to be better than the cringe and the candidate at this point

Attached: imajos.jpg (279x181, 7K)

Nevermind I'm retarded, that poll was in late 2016 not late 2017

Sounds promising. Sarah is always funny.

Attached: Sarah_Kooky.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

About Alan being in the Shippening ts speculation based on this photo: instagram.com/p/BVUrSlClrTX/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-23-04-28-1.png (800x877, 844K)

huh, interesting, thanks user