The eternal wikileaks thread. Assange is murdered edition

Since the last thread died and we are being flooded with fucking shills.

Which can only mean that we are on to something.

>Assange has either been abducted or murdered.
>30 days without proof of life
>wikileaks bitcoin wallet being drained to deplete their funds

Get this to go viral
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/MrYV3
file.wikileaks.org/file
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göran_Lindberg)
pastebin.com/stbJvs1J
globalnews.ca/news/3014130/canadian-comedian-bobby-mair-is-standing-outside-ecuadors-embassy-reading-to-julian-assange/
blockchain.info/tx/280827ed76ba31e148b4932f0ffcaacf94a8909fd14ab491a377c62c60a97f4f
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dvzs6/reminder_to_all_my_people_in_london_the_peaceful/
imgur.com/a/jg2Ii#dwc172z
dailykos.com/story/2016/8/15/1560613/-Renowned-lawyer-who-represented-Julian-Assange-died-after-being-struck-by-train-in-West-Hampstead
duckduckgo.com/html/?q=john jones assange lawyer died
archive
twitter.com/Kim(Remove)Dot(This)com/status/800412319725404161
blockchain.info/address/13LBgLZ24X55mr8LqKddy9DusJtba17NCC?filter=2
blockchain.info/address/1MVg9fNepuaxT8vHt5bR1z3F75G5w7gTft
blockchain.info/address/189oHPTJCKxe2mEzVmnRL9yDwZKNXiWWrK
blockchain.info/tx/ad23e73181ff786afed5b2f8092b7f87ab2434d72d4c175501fe94fbccae1072
youtube.com/watch?v=MaB3Zw5_p9c
blockchain.info/address/13LBgLZ24X55mr8LqKddy9DusJtba17NCC?filter=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fLgsFifh54Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.imgur.com/a/MrYV3

Is this the plane that brought him to the USA?

Bumping for IMPORTANCE

also, anons, what can an average not so high techy person like myself do to help this investigation?

Im willing to fire up those block chains into that neat python script everyone keeps sharing

>in before , you cant do shit faggot

You would expect him taking victory laps. Something is clearly wrong.

Please do.

The most importan thing right now is to make this shit go viral.
People need to be made aware that he has been abducted and the their funds are being funneled. Their twitter account has been compromised. And wikileaks too.
The whole file.wikileaks.org/file
With the dates changed to 1984 should also be enough to get the seed of doubt into anyones head that assange has been abducted or killed.

We also need to start pushing that whore Pamela on twitter. Maybe that airhead will say something stupid.

Also britbongs need to get organised and get at least 100 people to go to the embassy. And start a real protest.

They also haven't released phase 3. Which they said they would.

Link pls?

link to thread, and was it via encrypted files in the emails by any chance?

He hasn't released anything lately. He is probably gone. We saw some automatic releases for all we know.It really should get more attention.

what IS this fucking conspiracy. I. don't. fucking. get. it!

Sex ring, pedophilia network - sure! But the satanism occult, soros, pamela anderson shit. I don't fucking get it!

Also - who captured assange? the FBI clearly is on the HF case? So is there an inside split or what's up?

I'm never a conspiracy guy - but the pedophilia/aesthetic immediately struck a chord as something that's not too far fetched (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göran_Lindberg) swedish example.

Sorry for ranting but I'm fucking taken aback by this.

Where is fucking ASSANGE??????????????
REEEEEEEE

>Assange is murdered
Awesome. Maybe these /x teir threads can finally fuck off. sage

The releases were automated but didnt have very shocking intel in them.
So they let them continu.

Also the fact that wikileaks tweets that we are smearing the image of WL by suggesting that Julian is dead.
But without proving that he isn't dead by waving from behind the window or by signing with his pgp key.
This is all very suspicious

We memed Soros to death, that's enough

eye for an eye

There should be more pressure applied to the issue. If US starts to kill off highly visible political dissidents, it's a major happening.

soros isnt dead

bump for slight chance of an actual happening.

I'm surprised more techrats aren't digging through the blockchain like you guys are, desu.

Hell, is there even a Sup Forums thread on this?

Pamela Anderson brought him a sandwich on the day that people were reporting armed "police" at the embassy.
The theory is that the sandwich was drugged and he was extracted from the embassy.

My guess is she smuggled something in or out for Assange. Her being a celebrity assures no search on entry or exit. This is cold war shit, when celebrities were used to smuggle soviet dissidents and various items for them.

BUMP! this is fucking important
the fact that it is so quiet around this topic tells me something is absolutely not right.

Do you even lurk on Sup Forums? you mentioned shit totally unrelated to the thread.

Sex ring and pedos are related to Huma's husband and the Clinton Foundation.
Satanism carp I've never heard of it and belongs on anyway.
Soros is starting an uprising in the US and wants Assange dead.
Pamela is explained in OP.

Get your shit together, stop masturbating in the cuckshed for fuck sake and use your fucking brain.

She's a hepatitis swamp

But they wouldn't search her. Find a better carrier. Protip: you can't.

If that joke was intentional, bravo sir.

satanism -> podesta -> clinton -> rape of little girls.

Or what am I missing?

Previous thread (for the record):

>Or what am I missing?
Your brain.

Sup Forums User Confirms That Religious Extremism Only Exists in Poor People

More at 11

>pastebin.com/stbJvs1J
Reposting for britbro who is working on this pastebin:

Oct 19: comedian Bobby Mair went to the embassy to update Julian Assange, who was without internet access, about recent news but there were no signs of Julian Assange at the embassy.
globalnews.ca/news/3014130/canadian-comedian-bobby-mair-is-standing-outside-ecuadors-embassy-reading-to-julian-assange/

Nov 18: after months with no activity on the Wikileaks' official bitcoin address, all funds have been transferred, the largest sum 50 bitcoins were moved to an empty wallet.
blockchain.info/tx/280827ed76ba31e148b4932f0ffcaacf94a8909fd14ab491a377c62c60a97f4f

Nov 20: a peaceful gathering was organized in front of the embassy to meet Julian Assange, but the few participants were denied any contact with him.
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dvzs6/reminder_to_all_my_people_in_london_the_peaceful/

My take is simply this: Pedo ring on it's way to be exposed. Angry at the guy who made it possible - want's him ded.

Take a hint from your pic and eat shit you fucking shill cunt. If you've been here at all during the election you'd understand this is not /x/ tier

>Pamela Anderson has ties to spirit cooking
HOLY SHIT IT'S TRUE
imgur.com/a/jg2Ii#dwc172z

Well, you're starting to understand. The satanism crap is irrelevant, yes the pedo ring has been noticed ever since the CF stuff came out (roots in the UK and the US), Podesta is a new lead to it.
Obviously Wikileaks who poblished the leaked emails (of the CF, DNC and Podesta), has been in the corssfire ever since. Now they're at the peak, seems like Assange has been abducted (or killed), also other WL editors. They cannot hide this forever, but the longer we wait, the more people will be in danger. If we can find what's going on beforehand, we can do something about it.

Wow this seems really crazy fellow users. I wish i could help but I'm just a humble phoneposter. If he is dead that really sucks. Good luck to the other anons trying to make sense of this.

I thought Assange had a dead man's switch?

if they have control of the twitter it cant go off

Check this: pastebin.com/stbJvs1J

>Apr 16: John Jones QC, Assange's U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.
Yeah I bet he did...

Well, my take further, is that the spirit cooking shit in fact is not irrelevant. I view the abundant amount of disturbed art in Podestas house as well as the cutting on his finger as good evidence for his curiosity in this matter. (In my subjective view the exact sort of aesthetic choice people with this kind of predatorial psychopathology would tend to have a preference for aswell - the art, and the over arching fasciation with the coarse, that is.)

I don't think it's much more complicated than they're using it as social glue though, but to me it has the trademarks of that vile aesthetic.

Are you implying the lawyer is still alive? articulate...

dailykos.com/story/2016/8/15/1560613/-Renowned-lawyer-who-represented-Julian-Assange-died-after-being-struck-by-train-in-West-Hampstead
duckduckgo.com/html/?q=john jones assange lawyer died

>we are being flooded by shills
>dont let this slide
>happening help us we dont know what exactly
>just bump this to accomplish meme magick on it
literally every tinfag thread

you are getting swarmed by people ANNOYED at you, not shills. We think YOU'RE the shills. Not everyone agrees with you, this isn't your little hugbox.

Get used to it you tender faggot.

I'm implying he was pushed or other wised forced.

it might be like that, after all, people with high positions in society tend to have funny habits, it reminds me of berlusconi's villa, rumors were that he has a mausoleum built under it, also his garden is shaped like a snake and there're all sort of esoteric symbols around.

oh kek indeed, it's just too convenient the timing he died at.

>by Milo
Yeah sure. Fuck off crazy cunts.

Why do people praise and care about Assange so much? He's not the lynchpin,he's a PR guy for the organisation. At least Snowden has a personal info cache,this cunt is basically useless.

Yeah it's hard to do an autopsy to determine torture when someone has been squishified by a big ass train.

He had the codes and was tortured for intel. I'm sure of it

interesting thread.
lemme bump it a bit.
also check out this sick meme pic lmao :'))

>CIA shills using finnish help helper frog meme on his shill operation
FINLADN MENTIONED!!

this should help

archive .is/bwDAT

More like they have control of all of twitter. Sure it goes off, but is caught and denied by some shitbag analyst.

Bring it back

>Part II will be posted at a later date.
I missed that part, so there's more to come...

è la storia non finisce mai

Bumping to help save Assange

bump

coming into threads and yelling 'shut up' will never not be perceived as shilling. Everyone knows you can hide the one thread out of 50 that bothers you. I've seen the most cranial contortionist pretzels of logic ever as to why telling other people to not talk about a thing is the rational and logical choice and how everyone needs to fuck off to /x/

and it's not like every thread on the board has people like this, there is an unusual concentration in these ones.

Plus everyone knows there is a global pedophile ring, from the belgian pink ballets and brabant killers to the current episode, this is among the darkest and most hideous of secrets, and mass murder is no object to the people trying to keep it secret.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but why Pamela Anderson? Why is she involved?

is believed that she brought a poisoned sandwich to the embassy for Assange and made abduction easier.

She was visiting assange and bringing him food arouns the time that he went offline

twitter.com/Kim(Remove)Dot(This)com/status/800412319725404161

this video is also on assange.net

>I've been called a faggot it must be a CIA shill paid to care about what i fucking think on a mongolian wedding cake forum
without you staggering geniuses to laugh at all day life would be far less interesting

Bump for assange

Yeah, I think he's dead.

No comment from him on all the shit that's gone down recently?

The reason they cut off his internet wasn't because they thought it would stop the leaks but because he'd disappear later and it wouldn't be as obvious.

When has he ever followed through on any of his tweets?

If WL is compromised, why does Kim urge people to submit info to them?

Was he promised to get his Megaupload moniez back from the US?

>Nov 18: after months with no activity on the Wikileaks' official bitcoin address, all funds have been transferred, the largest sum 50 bitcoins were moved to an empty wallet.
>blockchain.info/tx/280827ed76ba31e148b4932f0ffcaacf94a8909fd14ab491a377c62c60a97f4f

I just noticed something, look at this:
blockchain.info/address/13LBgLZ24X55mr8LqKddy9DusJtba17NCC?filter=2

This is the other wallet that received bitcoins on the same day from wikileaks, look at the size of each transaction:

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-2-1-1-1-0,5-0,5-0,2-0,2-0,1-0,05... etc.

The other wallet received 50 BTC at once, while this one received the remaining 41 BTC in this strange pattern. Both wallets are fresh, never used before. What if both WL/the people who have taken over have completely lost control of the wallet and this was a DMS all along? There're literally no transactions towards other addresses from WL except these trwo, it's dead silent since the 18th.

bump

Kim is a retard and conman, has been for decades, thats how he got rich.

(cont)
There're 2 special transactions among the smaller ones. One goes to this other empty address:
blockchain.info/address/1MVg9fNepuaxT8vHt5bR1z3F75G5w7gTft

And the other goes to this, also empty, address:
blockchain.info/address/189oHPTJCKxe2mEzVmnRL9yDwZKNXiWWrK

But in the end this one too goes at the same address together with the other 41 BTC:
blockchain.info/tx/ad23e73181ff786afed5b2f8092b7f87ab2434d72d4c175501fe94fbccae1072

Could it be, there's a hidden meaning behind these 2 small transactions?

It's a bit confusing. I'm making a summary, keep it bumped for a few minutes.

>Get this to go viral
>milo vid

Hahahaha... No

1HB5XMLmzFVj8ALj6mfBsbifRoD4miY36v (WikiLeaks)
󠇦 󠇦-> 0.16083537 -> 189oHPTJCKxe2mEzVmnRL9yDwZKNXiWWrK (Special) -> 0.16099082 -> 13LBgLZ24X55mr8LqKddy9DusJtba17NCC (Dead End 1)
󠇦 󠇦-> 50.0000000 -> 1PJc9Q6dADnK6VJCVKkziiFmJFJG9tqTSH (Dead End 2)
(many transactions to Dead End 1)
󠇦 󠇦-> 0.00033354 -> 1MVg9fNepuaxT8vHt5bR1z3F75G5w7gTft (Dead End 3)

Is it clear enough?

!16.10.16!
!D.A.K!
!RIP ASSANGE!

some one who doesn't get the bitcoin end of things - is the bitcoin being transfered from inside or has someone gained control?
And why would they benefit from tanking wikileaks coins?

Well, at least he went out like a champ?

youtube.com/watch?v=MaB3Zw5_p9c
It might be the DMS going off.

>is the bitcoin being transfered from inside or has someone gained control?
That's what I am trying to figure out, from what I see though seems like it was all automated transactions, the pattern seems too synthetic.

>And why would they benefit from tanking wikileaks coins?
They're worth money. 91 BTC (total that were in WL address till the 18th) are worth 65k USD more or less. If authorities have seized the WL infrastructure, they would have interest in seizing their money too, but in order to seize the bitcoins, they need the wallet (special file needed in order to use your bitcoins) and the wallet's password.

65k USD is nothing for authorities anyway. If the money is moving its because assange wanted it to move.

It's the legal procedure, it's not like they have a choice, whether they're worth much or not, if they can seize them, they would do it.
But as you say, I also believe it was a DMS that Assange (or someone from WL who has access to the wallet) prepared.
Assange is very likely the one who set it, since we know he has been unable to use internet for a long time, whether he's alive or not, if he had a DMS it would have naturally been triggered after 35 days.

>we accidentally killed julian assange in a clandestine operation to prevent him swaying the election in your favour

>we were going to use the power and influence of the Presidency and our allies within intelligence agencies to fake his death in another way, but it's too late now

>we're going to pin it on you and it's going to stick

what would be your next move, Sup Forums?

Dumping timeline from older threads
1/2
- Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange's U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.
- May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks' chief counsel, dies of cancer.
- Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and

dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.
- Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead

man's switch),
- Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.
- Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.
- Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.
- Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing

documents about Clinton.
- Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.
- Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.
- Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.
- Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are

barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.
- Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984

(Orwell reference).
- Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove

previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.
- Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The

Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.
- Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its

supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.
- Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.
- Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video

or at the window since).
- Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.
- Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads

are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees

and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
- Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.
- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed

with direct entry.
- Nov 8th: Trump wins.
- Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending,

meeting meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)
- Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

I'm looking into the IPs involved in the transactions.

The IP from which the WikiLeaks transaction instruction of 50 BTC was sent (185.52.2.69) belongs to a hosting company, I imagine the DMS script was idling in a VPS.

Now, since the destination address (1PJc9Q6dADnK6VJCVKkziiFmJFJG9tqTSH) of these 50 BTC is virgin (never sent nor received BTC before), there're no logged IPs associated with it, therefore we can't predict where it will be accessed from in the future (if it's ever going to be used).

I think assange was tortured/skinned to give up the dead man's switch.

Now wiki leaks is pretending to operate to catch the whistle blowers

OH FUGG THEY ARE MOVING THE BITCOINS RIGHT NOW:

blockchain.info/address/13LBgLZ24X55mr8LqKddy9DusJtba17NCC?filter=1

The 41 BTC virgin address just became active while I was writing the previous post.

bump for justice for Julian

Most likely Assange is being tortured and interrogated at some CIA black site. He's more useful alive than dead, they can kill him after they have gotten all information from him. We won't see him ever again.

RIP the greatest hero of our time. You will never be forgotten.

WL is kill
Assange is kill

How do we catch these faggots?

What's supposed to be happening here

shapeshifts his eyes. He's a lizard person.

Honestly, Assange being dead and halting the collapse of the global economy gives me more to time to amass supplies and weapons.

Looks like the address belongs to some sort of bitcoin management service, this is a common method used to obfuscate transactions and keep anonymity, also the IP is the same as before, so my theory that it was a DMS idling on a VPS is wrong. This is most likely being done through a web interface on bitcoin management service, that explains why the size of each transaction looks so synthetic. Still, some services can provide scheduled bitcoin transactions, it's not necessarily a DMS but something very similar with the same result.

Its evidence that the video was tampered with. Specifically a morph cut. It is a feature of video editing software to merge two scenes together smoothly to create the illusion that there was no time skip. This feature is esspcially useful for people talking as it relies on facial detection to generate a morph so they cant be moving around for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLgsFifh54Q