Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - ARCHIVE PLS EDITION

ATTENTION LESS LEWD MORE CUTE!:
/o/ doing /o/ stuff
Sup Forums doing Sup Forums stuff

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Do you wanna drawfag too?:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Czechanon from a few days back. Have some fresh OC.

Nice work Czechbro, looks great!

Bump

Reupload, missed a few things the first time.

Bretty good

Underrated cute bump

Cute /o/ bump

And newest one for the same artist

In case you're unaware, these are just edits of existing pictures. People seem to think they're original.

Idea an /o/tist would like for /o/-tans Ball attire:

>Yeah, if the drawfag can come up with a decent female/dress version of the Drive outfit.

>How about a regular prom dress, perhaps with a subtle WAT pattern, and a shortened version of the Drive jacket instead of the shawl? Also, any earrings, necklace or tiara should be black ice tree-related.

Neat to know

Someone suggested /o/ trying to teach Sup Forums to drift, it doesn't go well and ends up as pick related.
She then tells him "you're never driving again." or something along those lines.

More suggestions from /o/ thread for /o/ and Sup Forums interaction:
>saw cute mechanic girl who had someone take a sexy picture of her laying on the internals of an open hooded car she was working on. (She was about 5 ft tall.)

>The best comment she received from posting it on Facebook was "That picture needs to come with a throttle limiter!" She replied "Thanks. I needed that today."

rescue bump, gonna do one more then I'll be back later

interest has died down it seems

Or the drawfags are working or at church.

Well, it doesn't help that drawfags are either asleep, sick/recovering soon (mexibro who pumped out 1/5 of all the drawing OC we have), or busy working on the things.

Its the weekend, figured it'd slow down a bit.

Tripfag, do me a favour and upload this final version to shimmie instead pls, I missed some things and updated text for better clarity.

He actually dropped in last night saying he was better, so we'll see more of mexibro soon.

fucking hell I just had to fucking capitalise a word that shouldn't be capitalised.

Don't feel bad, I get slightly annoyed at the screencaps for my stories because I miss little things when proof reading.

Thought he said recovering, but still a little off. Either way, I think its safe to say that we're excited to see him continue his top notch work again.

eh, I went and corrected it anyway. Sorry for spam. This one to shimmie pls Tripfaggot.

Could be, I'll admit to being slightly drunk, either way its good he's feeling better. Seems like a pretty cool guy.

Hope Mexibro gets better

Wait did he get sick or something?

food poisoning

He will, I wonder if we can start a meme of /x/ trying to curse him and the best they got was food poisoning?

/x/ cursed him with food poisioning

Interest has died down for the entire site. I've literally only seen a Winter Ball there here this year

/polo/ sings thread

Sister /o/ thread

Monitored a couple threads here and there, main problem is we saw a huge surge in traffic due to elections. It seems to have cause a drought of drawfags on other boards, I know of two so far that are bouncing around, one went specifically to help Sup Forums another is hopping around.

I think most people, at least those that usually participate in Winter Ball threads, know they're edits as that's the style I produce every year, though each does involve an extensive amount of drawing. I wouldn't claim to compare them to the fantastic drawn OC we've had, some of which I've made as well.

There's something entertaining about pulp portrayals of tan characters, and I have fun making them as a side project to drawn OC.

Tits out for shopbro

Actually, once I finished up Sup Forums-tan's design, drawfags from Sup Forums and Sup Forums pitched in to fill in the gaps. So now I can refocus on cutes for /polo/

I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong, but in the last thread, a lot of people thought they were original drawings, and were wondering how Sup Forums had "redpilled" professional artists to draw for them.

Nice, I'm waiting for them to not fight so much on the design. Probably keep it a neutral for the meet-up story then work to it since not everyone seems on board.

page 9 bump

Nice catch, working on some story so kinda bouncing back and forth.