Is anyone else tired of all those boring and pointless OC's in the MCU shows...

Is anyone else tired of all those boring and pointless OC's in the MCU shows? Why don't they use more characters from the comics?

Attached: IMG_2768.jpg (2315x1479, 310K)

It seems like Marvel TV is more ashamed of being comic based than the movies.

>MCU

Dude, the TV stuff isn’t even canon....

The less comic characters they shit on the better.

Was Danny Rand such a whiny little faggot in the comics?

Can't wait for a more nuanced approach to Barracuda.

>Nuanced
>Barracuda

Missing the point.

Absolutely not, comics Danny was always chill/laidback and optimistic. He was always lighthearted and a warrior. That was always part of his dynamic with Cage.

I'm tired of comic shows in general. Movies at least have better production values and a tight plot done in 2 hours. Most of these shows are shit

It's sad because a lot of these characters fit long form TV-style storytelling, especially the street level ones.

Comics were written by WHITE MALES!

Attached: sjw neflix, punisher.jpg (1920x1049, 91K)

maybe you should read some and find out?

It's the writing that usually sucks, and the fact that the people running these shows are stingy and not willing to tell good stories

Start with immortal ironfist. It’s pretty fucking rad. Then ironfist the living weapon was all done by one guy I’m pretty sure, writing and art I think.

It's funny how they convinced people with Season 1 of Daredevil that they were doing some good TV shows when actually they're just really really long and shitty TV movies.

Just watch Luke Cage because that is what Diamondback acts like minus the ghetto speak

This

Peterson pls

Also the classic stuff is pretty good

No, because OCs froms Agents of SHIELD are some of the best developed characters in the MCU right now.

Are we going there again?

Attached: download.jpg (295x171, 4K)

SHIELD has done more with less than all the other shows and even some of the movies.

>being bored with AoS S2-5
>being bored with DD S1
>being bored with JJ S1
the rest is pure shit

i've been enjoying the current run.

real sick of his costume though, i hate the track suit look

JJ s1 is shit