The Little Man Threatens Trump

Little Rand Paul just threatened Donald Trump's senate majority on meet the press.

>Paul specifically noted that the Republicans have a slim, two-member majority in the Senate. β€œIt is a very close vote.”
>politico.com/story/2016/11/rand-paul-bolton-giuliani-231683

He is pretty much threatening that he will get himself and another Republican in Congress (John McCain probably) to block Trump's nominations. I think its time to admit that this cuckboi is nothing compared to his father.

>I think its time to admit that this cuckboi is nothing compared to his father.

Yeah, Ron Paul would totally want neocons in the cabinet.

He said he doesn't want any neo-con foreign policy hawks in the cabinet.

Don't worry about Rand, he's a good goy.

you know how to tell posturing from reality?
little boys threaten with words, chess players don't announce their moves

He is nothing.

I love Rand Paul, but he's jumping the gun here. At least give Trump a chance. You can't just presume he's going to do bad things and preemptively strike. He's acting like a bitch

This is why I hate Americans. They don't understand their politics, let alone their politicians

All these faggots screaming "TRUMP IS JULIUS CAESAR"

He's fucking not. He's a Gracchus. Gracchus the Youngest to be precise.

>rand was my man!
>waaaaaahh he's against an egomaniac with dictator intentions

Sorry, Americucks. Rand is the hero you guys need.

A Paul will be president.

So cuckboi Rand fell for the media's "muh neocon appointment" meme. Just because you voted for Iraq (with most people in Congress) does not make you a neocon. Anybody who has looked into the neocon movement sees that Sessions does not fit the bill.

I'm sure little Paul would be much more happy if he successfully blocks Trump's appointments and gives the Democucks their way. I mean, Trump called him little and ugly so he has to throw a tantrum right?

so rand paul turned out to be another cuckservative who has fantasies of his wife being drowned by nigger semen?

You really cannot trust the old right at all, fucking nigger cum lovers, all of them.

Take your faggot fingers off the keyboard, go to the back of your trailer and bang your sister.

You don't have the mental power, just like alot of Trump supporters, to be able to develop a proper argument. I hope he blocks Sessions specifically.

I sometimes wonder if Rand was compromised somehow to control (blackmail/extort) him. Did he accept an invite to go to a pizza parlour and get rohypnol in his grape soda?

There is a long history of "honey traps" in politics...

β†’

Not necessarily. It's strategic in many cases. Look at how the Mosul operation was announced months in advance.

Never understood the fascination with this faggot. He's dumb as shit and just rode his fathers coattails.

Probably my least favourite /ourguys/ this board has ever committed to

God you guys are retarded. Rand should be president but trump had to win the inbred vote, which is a large majority in this country. Rand is the only republican who believes in freedom unlike other communist fucking republicans.

Sounds good to me

Bolton a neocon fuckhead, Gules is whatever, there are better choices

Sessons, Bannon are good choices and he didn't say anything about blocking them.

Get out of here you libertarian faggot, this is a Trump board for the next 8 years.

He's a Libertarian... Do you not get this?

Are you too stupid to understand this?

He isn't talking about Sessions, he's talking about the neocon warmonger Bolton. Trump never seriously considered the latter anyway.